ECT The Throne of David

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
EE,

You miss that while the Father is in His Son, the Son is not the same person as is His Father.

Not the same being.

The Bible record is of how God has raised up His Son to be in the Fathers image.

How can you miss that?

LA

Do you believe God, the Father has height, width and depth, is three dimensional? Is God, the Father, in your opinion, human looking, like a man, whereby if I could see Him, He would appear like a human man?

dodge

Do you believe God, the Father has height, width and depth, is three dimensional? Is God, the Father, in your opinion, human looking, like a man, whereby if I could see Him, He would appear like a human man?

Hello Ktoyou, Scripture answers that question !

Jhn 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

God's Truth

There is ONE God: the FATHER, the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

Why won't YOU answer what YOU meant when YOU said "one in three"?

You are a deceiver.

God is One, and I explained it to you patiently, but all you want to do is slander me, just like the devil. Who but the devil wants you to keep calling people names?

Can you discuss without slander?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hello Ktoyou, Scripture answers that question !

Jhn 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

That is not an answer. An answer may include Scripture, but the must be an accompanying explanation. Care to explain it?

BTW: I was asking LA

God's Truth

WHAT are they? What is the FATHER? What is the SON? What is the HOLY SPIRIT?

COME CLEAN!

You are the one who will not say it.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are---Spirit.

There is ONLY ONE Divine Spirit.

That proves they are three and the same.

The trinity doctrine says they are different Spirits. Not true.

dodge

That is not an answer. An answer may include Scripture, but the must be an accompanying explanation. Care to explain it?

BTW: I was asking LA

Nope, I will stand with the explanation that Jesus gave.

BTW , thought maybe you could learn from what Jesus said. My mistake.

hn 14:9

God's Truth

I answered it here: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123521-The-Throne-of-David&p=5003867&viewfull=1#post5003867

So you're either confused or lying.

YOU will not answer because you KNOW that I'm right and Biblical.

I answered the question.

You said three persons. There is no such scripture that says there are three different persons.

The scriptures say there are three and the three are one. One even means the same.

God says there is no one besides Him, and no one like Him.

Jesus says he only does what the Father does, and he only says what the Father says.

Jesus says that when you see him, you can say, "I see the Father".

So why does it bother you that I say Jesus is the Father?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope, I will stand with the explanation that Jesus gave.

BTW , thought maybe you could learn from what Jesus said. My mistake.

hn 14:9

Please don't waste my time. A simple yes or no answer would have sufficed. As it stands, all I know from you is you are able to read.

I asked LA, not you.

God's Truth

No, you did NOT.

THREE WHAT?

Name it. One word is all that it takes. But you prefer to remain the deceiver.

Three, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God is the Father and He lives in unapproachable light, He ALSO comes as a Son in a flesh body, and His Spirit also goes forth without limit.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all Spirit, and they are the SAME Spirit.

Now I have explained it more to you instead of just referring you to a post I already made.

dodge

Please don't waste my time. A simple yes or no answer would have sufficed. As it stands, all I know from you is you are able to read.

I asked LA, not you.

You might want to get used to the fact that this is a public forum and YOU do not get to pick who will or will not ANSWER your post. Get over yourself.

If you do not like my answers which are at least biblical and not opinion there is always the iggy button. Your call.