ECT The Throne of David

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Study the scripture the Father put on flesh it remained His word.

Hundreds of years before the birth of Christ, the prophet Isaiah foretold the coming of God's Son: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). When the angel spoke to Joseph and announced the impending birth of Jesus, he alluded to Isaiah’s prophecy: "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God with us’)" (Matthew 1:23). This did not mean they were to name the baby Immanuel; it meant that "God with us" was the baby’s identity. Jesus was God coming in the flesh to dwell with man.

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-in-the-flesh.html

So you do not know how the word became flesh.

You agree with GT.

LA

God's Truth

Could be she read the same verses that prove Jesus is God and did not let her biases rule out the truth of the matter.

That is what you can't do.

You chose the biases of the Catholics teaching of the trinity.

You chose the biases of men from long ago, men who were apostate from God's Truth.

You are in bad shape pretending if you are not.

God's Truth

Study the scripture the Father put on flesh it remained His word.

Hundreds of years before the birth of Christ, the prophet Isaiah foretold the coming of God's Son: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). When the angel spoke to Joseph and announced the impending birth of Jesus, he alluded to Isaiah’s prophecy: "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God with us’)" (Matthew 1:23). This did not mean they were to name the baby Immanuel; it meant that "God with us" was the baby’s identity. Jesus was God coming in the flesh to dwell with man.

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-in-the-flesh.html

Got questions? Really?

Well what you posted is NOT the trinity doctrine. You do not even know what you believe, no wonder you try to correct me but can't.

dodge

That is what you can't do.

You chose the biases of the Catholics teaching of the trinity.

You chose the biases of men from long ago, men who were apostate from God's Truth.

You are in bad shape pretending if you are not.

Do you troll just to make comments that make you feel good and have nothing to do with anything ?

I do not need nor want your approval . I know who I trust but in your case it appears you trust you and you really don't present much of an argument to support most of what you espouse.

dodge

Got questions? Really?

Well what you posted is NOT the trinity doctrine. You do not even know what you believe, no wonder you try to correct me but can't.

If got questions answers what I am addressing and has the appropriate scripture why not ?

I know everyone according to you is supposed to ask you what to believe right ? That would not work out very well for who ever asks you anything you appear to be thoroughly confused and confrontational most of the time.

There is no correcting folks who aren't trying to learn who think they know it all as you do.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If got questions answers what I am addressing and has the appropriate scripture why not ?

I know everyone according to you is supposed to ask you what to believe right ? That would not work out very well for who ever asks you anything you appear to be thoroughly confused and confrontational most of the time.

There is no correcting folks who aren't trying to learn who think they know it all as you do.

We do not need the correct doctrine to have a genuine experience.

The doctrine alone makes Pharisees.

The real experience makes for correct doctrine,

LA

dodge

What relationship do you have with Jesus Christ?

Is He your God (Yahveh) or your Brother?

LA

Take your pick ! Like Thomas I call Jesus my Lord and my God.

II.—Unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever. Hbr 1:8
God Jhn 1:1; Mat 1:23; Isa 40:3
Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever Hbr 1:8
The Mighty God Isa 9:6
The Everlasting God Isa 40:28

The True God 1Jo 5:20
My Lord and my God Jhn 20:28
God my Saviour Luk 1:47
Over all, God blessed for ever. Amen Rom 9:5
The God of the whole earth Isa 54:5
God manifest in the flesh 1Ti 3:16
Our God and Savior 2Pe 1:1
The great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ Tts 2:13
Emanuel, God with us Mat 1:23
The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, The God of Jacob Exd 3:2, 6
The Highest Luk 1:76
III.—Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Jhn 8:58. Holy, Holy, Holy is Jehovah of Hosts. Isa 6:3
Jehovah Isa 40:3
The Lord Jehovah Isa 40:10
Jehovah my God Zec 14:5
Jehovah of Hosts Isa 6:3; Jhn 12:41
Jehovah, God of Hosts Hsa 12:4, 5; Gen 32:24
The King, Jehovah of Hosts Isa 6:5
The Strong and Mighty Jehovah Psa 24:8
Jehovah, mighty in battle Psa 24:8
The Man, Jehovah's Fellow Zec 13:7
Jehovah-tsidkenu (the Lord our righteousness) Jer 23:6
The Lord Rom 10:13; Joe 2:32
The Lord of Glory 1Cr 2:8
The Same Hbr 1:12; Psa 102:27
I am Exd 3:14; Jhn 8:24
I am (before Abraham was) Jhn 8:58
I am (whom they sought to kill) Jhn 18:5, 6
I am (the Son of Man lifted up) Jhn 8:28
I am (the Resurrection and the Life) Jhn 11:25
IV.—He is before All things, and by Him All things consist. Col 1:17
The Almighty, which is, and which was, and which is to come Rev 1:8
The Creator of all things Col 1:16
The Upholder of all things Hbr 1:3
The Everlasting Father (or Father of Eternity) Isa 9:6
The Beginning Col 1:18
The Beginning and the Ending Rev 1:8
The Alpha and the Omega Rev 1:8
The First and the Last Rev 1:17
The Life 1Jo 1:2
Eternal Life 1Jo 5:20
That Eternal Life which was with the Father 1Jo 1:2
He that liveth Rev 1:1

https://www.blueletterbible.org/study/parallel/paral19.cfm

God's Truth

Are you kidding? You are the one who insulted me and I am merely defending myself.

By the way, you still don't know what the trinity doctrine says.

God's Truth

Could be she read the same verses that prove Jesus is God and did not let her biases rule out the truth of the matter.

Just look at this slanderous post and the other one you made to me. I guess you do not see your sins. You falsely judged me of everything you are.