ECT The Throne of David

SaulToPaul 2

Look, Gladys, if you don't stop being such a wise guy, and a creep, I'm gonna slug you, and report you to Buffalo Bob Smith, and Howdy doody....Oh, hello there, moderator Sherman.....I was just telling brother Danoh, of your quite astute banning, when you banned me last week, as we need to demonstrate "love" to our fellow chaps, little fellows, on TOL....

And my that's a lovely dress you're wearing Mrs Sherman.

Interplanner

You'd think that if D'ism could answer anything it would be this question:

Why on earth would anyone do the things exhorted in Heb. 10:19+ because Israel is going to be restored to its land?

Not only is the doctrine a phantom doctrine, I'm seriously wondering if the minds of these people are actually there.

SaulToPaul 2

You'd think that if D'ism could answer anything it would be this question:

Why on earth would anyone do the things exhorted in Heb. 10:19+ because Israel is going to be restored to its land?

Not only is the doctrine a phantom doctrine, I'm seriously wondering if the minds of these people are actually there.

For the 29,214th time, Hebrews was written a people who's inheritance was the Heavenly City which cometh down from heaven. Believe your Bible first. Then study it, comparing scripture with scripture. Then, burn your commentaries.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just another example of dialectic thinking, as Eddie changed his tone and jargon depending on his audience.
You have much to learn, Gertrude.

Yes, sirree, Mayor...That IP is a dumb, creepy guy, and a snitch, and we ought to slug him, smack him in the mouth. Oh, good afternoon, Sir Knight! I was just telling Wallace Saul To Paul how pleasant it would be for brother Theodore Interplanner to accompany us in a rendition of "Bringing in the Sheaves!"

Interplanner

Burn 'em first!

It comes down on the NHNE, Rev 21. What D'ism imagines with Judaism, through the line 'he reigned a thousand years' (before Rev 21). is that there is ALSO a re-use of Judaism with Christ in Jerusalem and a Levitically correct temple, etc. A sort of 'isn't this neat? It's what Judaism could have been, but they went and butchered Christ.' And then it gets destroyed.

STP you don't know the issues, and it wasn't 14K posts.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, sirree, Mayor...That IP is a dumb, creepy guy, and a snitch, and we ought to slug him, smack him in the mouth. Oh, good afternoon, Sir Knight! I was just telling Wallace Saul To Paul how pleasant it would be for brother Theodore Interplanner to accompany us in a rendition of "Bringing in the Sheaves!"

I think that IP fella is a "Rat....rat....rat.....rat....rat!!!!"

Interplanner

STP wrote:
Then study it, comparing scripture with scripture.

I'm the guy that talks about the 2500x the NT uses the OT, remember?

I'm the guy that says heb 9-10 interps Heb 8, not D'ism.

You are so dishonest about these things. You just parrot the commentaries of D'ists that have been out there for 100 years. Hasn't it ever occurred to you that a person could: 1, study a lot, and 2, NOT come to your conclusions?

SaulToPaul 2

STP wrote:
Then study it, comparing scripture with scripture.

I'm the guy that talks about the 2500x the NT uses the OT, remember?

I'm the guy that says heb 9-10 interps Heb 8, not D'ism.

You are so dishonest about these things. You just parrot the commentaries of D'ists that have been out there for 100 years. Hasn't it ever occurred to you that a person could: 1, study a lot, and 2, NOT come to your conclusions?

:chuckle:

Huh?