ECT The Throne of David

Interplanner

Too bad, you don't get it.

Define "it." Why does your little club always end up with the unexpressed vaguenesses?

The "it" that is in the NT is the full reality of what happened in Christ. That's what Paul pulses with in Col 1 or Eph 1 or in Heb 1. This is not a question of some details about now vs some future point. He says it is now, his now. It is too big to pretend there is another version of Christ out there that was preached for a while to a few Jewish people. It is one message and it turned the world upside down, and all I run into from your club is obtusity and resistance.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The order of events--

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God's Truth

Define "it." Why does your little club always end up with the unexpressed vaguenesses?

The "it" that is in the NT is the full reality of what happened in Christ. That's what Paul pulses with in Col 1 or Eph 1 or in Heb 1. This is not a question of some details about now vs some future point. He says it is now, his now. It is too big to pretend there is another version of Christ out there that was preached for a while to a few Jewish people. It is one message and it turned the world upside down, and all I run into from your club is obtusity and resistance.

That was so good, exactly. It is as if they are belittling the enormity of Jesus coming the first time.

God's Truth

The order of events--

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

That is about Jesus coming again.

That is about Jesus being the FirstFruit, the first resurrected and then coming to resurrect us all.

We will all be changed and meet Jesus in the air. Wrath will come to the earth. Satan and death and Hades will be thrown in the lake of fire. All enemies will be under Jesus at that time. There will be a new earth and Jesus hands over the kingdom to the Father.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do not know Gods Son.

Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

LA

Matthew 12:37
John 8:34 --> John 16:9
John 8:38
Mark 14:62
Daniel 7:13
Ex. 3:14
John 8:58

Gal. 5:4
2 Pt. 3:17

Phil. 2:10 ... and on that note... God HATES when any but He receive worship. The Kings that were worshiped were reckoned as false idols by God.

God alone is, was and forever will be the true King of Israel! "The Lord said to David's Lord"... and know this LA... you call Jesus a liar every time you deny who HE Is!

You are a "Rich" man headed for calamity when God sees that you have rejected His Wedding Garment. You are even further threatened by His knowledge that you rise against Him in pride with your denial of HIS TRUTH.

There is but ONE GOD that Has ONE Glory and ONE Holy Spirit that seals men to salvation. Do you not know that every blasphemy you speak is actually against the very Spirit that seals men?

Do you know that He is HE? (John 8:24) If you do not and continue to preach and teach against Him... you will die in your sins.

Are you blameless and without spot or wrinkle child of the wicked tongue?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The order of events--

You are ignorant! Can God put God beneath His own Feet? No... but He will tread the wine press and I pray you do not see that event as a grape for juicing!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 12:37
John 8:34 --> John 16:9
John 8:38
Mark 14:62
Daniel 7:13
Ex. 3:14
John 8:58

Gal. 5:4
2 Pt. 3:17

Phil. 2:10 ... and on that note... God HATES when any but He receive worship. The Kings that were worshiped were reckoned as false idols by God.

God alone is, was and forever will be the true King of Israel! "The Lord said to David's Lord"... and know this LA... you call Jesus a liar every time you deny who HE Is!

You are a "Rich" man headed for calamity when God sees that you have rejected His Wedding Garment. You are even further threatened by His knowledge that you rise against Him in pride with your denial of HIS TRUTH.

There is but ONE GOD that Has ONE Glory and ONE Holy Spirit that seals men to salvation. Do you not know that every blasphemy you speak is actually against the very Spirit that seals men?

Do you know that He is HE? (John 8:24) If you do not and continue to preach and teach against Him... you will die in your sins.

Are you blameless and without spot or wrinkle child of the wicked tongue?

Jesus is not His own Father.

The Father is not His son.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are ignorant! Can God put God beneath His own Feet? No... but He will tread the wine press and I pray you do not see that event as a grape for juicing!

LA

Interplanner

btw, the expression 'he must reign' refers to right now. It means he must reign now; that's because it is a reward for his suffering.

Right Divider

Body part
btw, the expression 'he must reign' refers to right now. It means he must reign now; that's because it is a reward for his suffering.
Until you actually understand this.....

Luke 19:12-27 (KJV)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. (19:13) And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. (19:14) But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this [man] to reign over us. (19:15) And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. (19:16) Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. (19:17) And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. (19:18) And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. (19:19) And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. (19:20) And another came, saying, Lord, behold, [here is] thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: (19:21) For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. (19:22) And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, [thou] wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: (19:23) Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? (19:24) And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give [it] to him that hath ten pounds. (19:25) (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.) (19:26) For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. (19:27) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

Interplanner

Until you actually understand this.....

Luke 19:12-27 (KJV)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. (19:13) And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. (19:14) But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this [man] to reign over us. (19:15) And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. (19:16) Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. (19:17) And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. (19:18) And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. (19:19) And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. (19:20) And another came, saying, Lord, behold, [here is] thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: (19:21) For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. (19:22) And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, [thou] wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: (19:23) Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? (19:24) And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give [it] to him that hath ten pounds. (19:25) (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.) (19:26) For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. (19:27) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

What is the conflict? It is a picture of his current kingdom; not everyone uses his gifts properly. It is not a proof that it is on earth. It is not a proof that he offered a monarchy to Israel, nor that he will. He comes back at the end of time and settles accounts.

Some would say that the receiving of the kingdom happened early, immediately upon his arrival at the far place.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is not His own Father.

The Father is not His son.

LA

Can the Body be the Spirit? Can the Soul be the Body? Can the Spirit be the Soul? And yet, If you See the Father, you are gazing on the very... (Heb. 1:3)

He is His own Father. He is His own Son. The Soul of the Father is the Soul of the Son. Do you not know that He is in the Father as the Father is in Him? I proclaim that He is my Lord and my God. He suffered, died and rose... that we might understand the immeasurable Love that He is.

He is the King of humility, all power, forgiveness, provision and perfection and no "mere mortal" could ever Love as He Loves.

He is LOVE and Love is Him. He is our deepest need and highest TRUTH.

LA... why do you resist the irresistible?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

LA

The very Flesh of God is always subject to the Spirit of God. God alone has a PURE soul that is GOOD.

Sincerely... what foolishness has beguiled you from seeing what is waiting for you to proclaim Him? How can you be blind to the very SOURCE of all HUMAN LIGHT, LIFE, TRUTH, COMFORT, PROVISION and utter forgiveness!

Surrender to YOUR GOD LA! Surennder to YOUR MESSIAH. (Is. 43:11). He alone is savior and His conception bound Him in Love to the very flesh that murdered Him. Who but God could say with all of HIS HEART... "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Show you the Father? Had He not been amongst them all that time and He declared it preposterous to ask Him to "show them the Father"? Verily He said... to SEE Him is to Have seen the Father. And truly... (Is. 45:5) and Is. 9:6.

May He gird you up and away from the forked tongue that breaths into your soul a lie that squelches the most beautiful TRUTH ever SPOKEN.

Right Divider

Body part
What is the conflict? It is a picture of his current kingdom; not everyone uses his gifts properly. It is not a proof that it is on earth. It is not a proof that he offered a monarchy to Israel, nor that he will. He comes back at the end of time and settles accounts.

Some would say that the receiving of the kingdom happened early, immediately upon his arrival at the far place.
This is what you get for ignoring the vast majority of the earlier books of the Bible that are not reiterated in the "NT".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can the Body be the Spirit? Can the Soul be the Body? Can the Spirit be the Soul? And yet, If you See the Father, you are gazing on the very... (Heb. 1:3)

He is His own Father. He is His own Son. The Soul of the Father is the Soul of the Son. Do you not know that He is in the Father as the Father is in Him? I proclaim that He is my Lord and my God. He suffered, died and rose... that we might understand the immeasurable Love that He is.

He is the King of humility, all power, forgiveness, provision and perfection and no "mere mortal" could ever Love as He Loves.

He is LOVE and Love is Him. He is our deepest need and highest TRUTH.

LA... why do you resist the irresistible?

You are not giving the Glory to God that He made a mortal man in His image, the firstborn of many brethren, who is the first to be raised from the dead.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The first LORD is the superior of the second Lord.

You have the LORD speaking to Himself.

It is wrong of you to overlay your view upon scripture.

Your view should be formed from scripture.

LA

Interplanner

It is Gal 3 that says that the Gospel (there is one Gospel) was preached to Abraham. It offered an eventual new world, free of sin and despair, to all nations, but through Christ, not through Israel or the Law.