the thousand years

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
this verse ties them all together

Revelation 17:8King James Version (KJV)

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Do you remember the dragon, the snake (or, serpent) of old, is the devil/satan?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you remember the dragon, the snake (or, serpent) of old, is the devil/satan?

I remember this

Revelation 20:2King James Version (KJV)

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

OCTOBER23

Chrys said,

The Byzantine Empire consisted of a whole lot of Christians gathered in His name and they reigned for over a thousand years.
------------------------------------------------

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Chrys you break me up. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So many many things wrong with that.

You can't be Serious, you just can't be.......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1. The Byzantine Empire consisted of a whole lot of Roman Catholics.

2. And Where are those Byzantine people today = DEAD.

3. Jesus is going to Reign after the ANTICHRIST is DEAD.

4. That is the Problem with the Catholics,
they let the Gay Priests do all the thinking for them.

5. Oh well, you can take a donkey to Living water
but he is just too stubborn to drink.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I remember this

Revelation 20:2King James Version (KJV)

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Do you say a dragon and a beast are different from each other, in terms of what we find in the book of Revelation?

DAN P

some say there will be peace for a thousand years
the apocalypse does not say that

some say Christ will reign
it does say Christ will be with them
Jesus said He would be with them when they gather in His name

some say this is the kingdom
Jesus said His kingdom is not of this world

Hi , and your quoting of Matt 16:18 is coming back to BIT YOU !!

In verse 18 , Jesus says " I will build my EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY which is in the FUTURE TENSE , and it is YET in the Future .

Jesus is NOT building His Assembly today , as it will be all JEWISH , and this is Hilarious .

This EKKLESIA belongs to Jesus as verse 18 , as Jesus says He will build and just when will He build this EKKLESSIA , BUT doing the 1000 reign !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and your quoting of Matt 16:18 is coming back to BIT YOU !!

In verse 18 , Jesus says " I will build my EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY which is in the FUTURE TENSE , and it is YET in the Future .

Jesus is NOT building His Assembly today , as it will be all JEWISH , and this is Hilarious .

This EKKLESIA belongs to Jesus as verse 18 , as Jesus says He will build and just when will He build this EKKLESSIA , BUT doing the 1000 reign !!

dan p
Do you believe in a New Testament church?

DAN P

Do you believe in a New Testament church?

Hi , and the New DIATHEKE ,means , Covenant , Testament , Agreement and it is called a New Covenant in Heb 8:7 and the New Covenant is with Israel , don't you see !!

So , what does a New Testament EKKLESIA , then mean to you ??

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and the New DIATHEKE ,means , Covenant , Testament , Agreement and it is called a New Covenant in Heb 8:7 and the New Covenant is with Israel , don't you see !!

So , what does a New Testament EKKLESIA , then mean to you ??

dan p
It means the building (of the church) started long ago. It is not that Christ will start building in the future.

DAN P

It means the building (of the church) started long ago. It is not that Christ will start building in the future.

Hi , and if you agree that the EKKLESIA/ASSEMBLY of Matt 16:18 is yet FUTURE , then that LEAVES one EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY left , the Body of Christ , that accepts Jews and Gentiles .

The Jewish EKKJLESIA in Acts 1 and 2 did not accept Gentiles , unless they were Proselytes and Gentiles Proselytes are converted to Judaism !!

The FUTURE TENSE means it is in the Future when all the remaining Jew are saved , Rom 11:26 and enter into REST during the MILLENNIUM and these is Pre - millennial and scriptual !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and if you agree that the EKKLESIA/ASSEMBLY of Matt 16:18 is yet FUTURE , then that LEAVES one EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY left , the Body of Christ , that accepts Jews and Gentiles .
Present or future to when Jesus said it, but not only future to now.
The Jewish EKKJLESIA in Acts 1 and 2 did not accept Gentiles , unless they were Proselytes and Gentiles Proselytes are converted to Judaism !!
The early church was entirely Jewish. No Gentiles.
The FUTURE TENSE means it is in the Future when all the remaining Jew are saved , Rom 11:26 and enter into REST during the MILLENNIUM and these is Pre - millennial and scriptual !!

dan p
I'm not sure of your conclusion. What was your starting point?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this is where you start
how can you ignore a thousand years
it was a christian empire
really
they reigned in His name

meshak

BANNED
Banned
where does it say
reign of Christ
where does it say
kingdom

This is your thread, you should know, friend.

Why don't you reveal it what you think?

Or are you asking because you are not sure or you don't know about the subject?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
This is your thread, you should know, friend.

Why don't you reveal it what you think?

Or are you asking because you are not sure or you don't know about the subject?

many here say rev 20 is the kingdom and Christ will reign
and
I ask them where it says that
because
it doesn't say that