the thousand years

Interplanner

The expression simply means longer than most people can conceive of. Like 'a cattle on a thousand hills.' It is before the NHNE because it is now when Christ's reigns yet there are believers who suffer and at the end of this reign is a short rebellion. Rev 20-21.

No NT passage on the 2nd coming provides any other details, especially not the one we always here about in Judea from D'ists. I have listed those chapters...1000 times!

Marbleyes

Hey there.

I see the great point that someone made about the Twelve Tribes Of Israel - That The Scriptures say that They will be Judged by The Twelve Apostles.

I understand what You are saying But it seems that God already knows who is belonging to what tribe and that He has already prepared preparations in heaven for the bringing in of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel.

Please Notice Here In - Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Could This be proving Gods word that says that there will be no End Of The eXistance Of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel. That God will RECALL them all up in Heaven and gather them all together and know who is who. ?

I say this in conjunction with the Fact that for a long time - / Nearly 2000 Years - The Jews were a scattered people, scattered throughout the world. No one would have thought that The Hebrew People would ever return back to their homeland.

The Muslims and Roman Catholic Church also did their best to prevent The Jews from being able to return for 2000 Years. And The CATHOLISLAMIC forces fought with every ounce of military might and power that they had within them to prevent them from ever returning. Roman Catholics especially sought to destroy their dream and goals of making this happen.

Please take a look at this website that shows all about this situation and shows things that I never knew.. Please Click Here Now. https://electxrextheelectriclion.nfshost.com/