The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, it's just that your screen name is a little hard to get used to, I mean correct spelling; and I keep thinking I will leave out a period or character or something and I don't want to be misspelling other peoples' screen names. :)

EE is fine, my scripturally rooted friend.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It has already been done: even AMR could not refute it.
Esau man is the old man nature: put him to death or die with him. :wave2:

Calvinists on here have debunked the same recycled things
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

AMR is probably just tired of it for the time being, as every other Reformed Christian when dealing with heterodox, contemporary attempts against proper Christianity.
There is nothing new any of you have presented in the whole time I have been on this site- it's all just new ways to state the same old bad theology yall uphold :wave2:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

AMR is probably just tired of it for the time being, as every other Reformed Christian when dealing with heterodox, contemporary attempts against proper Christianity.
There is nothing new any of you have presented in the whole time I have been on this site- it's all just new ways to state the same old bad theology yall uphold :wave2:

You are wrong. He knows more than he's letting on. He is in Scriptural checkmate. I have studied his most intense engagements in the "wild" and zeroed in on the chinks of the armor.

I Love each of you, and this is why I'm following through. Calvinism has grown fat on victories claimed by people's nativity towards the acceptance of doctrines of men. Without the water of extra biblical documents and references, Calvinism becomes like any other ideal born in Man's mind. It is a drowning goldfish, flapping for each passing breath.

I have thrown down and many have seen. There are many as myself and the gospel as peace and unity, free of division, will escape the chains of all manmade doctrine.

My initial motives for moving forward are not hidden.

No Crucible. No.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION]...

I call you to rally the gospel troops! Please consider my OP. I'm very sincere and serious on this matter. Please pass this on! No matter what is said to the doctrine free in days to come, let none of us, not one of us condemn a fellow Christian. No false prophet name calling or hellfire warnings. Will you consider this friend? All differences aside in the doctrine free's arguments...

Would you care to join [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] and myself and any others you may be able to inform?

God's Truth

6: 1st Corinthians 13:7-8

#
source.gif

The never giving up comment is a major truth in my being saved.

By the way, you are on a roll and I am enjoying it so much.

All those scriptures you are giving are right on from the Holy Spirit, as I am sure you know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I call you to rally the gospel troops! Please consider my OP. I'm very sincere and serious on this matter. Please pass this on! No matter what is said to the doctrine free in days to come, let none of us, not one of us condemn a fellow Christian. No false prophet name calling or hellfire warnings. Will you consider this friend? All differences aside in the doctrine free's arguments...

Would you care to join [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] and myself and any others you may be able to inform?

Hi,

I don't understand why so many Christians fuss about man-made doctrines, making simple gospel so complicated.

Calvinists are not the only ones, MADs are doing the same.

sheesh.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

It's been a long enough time the chains of man restrained the gospel. It's time they busted and the gospel flew to the corners "Unfettered"!

The never giving up comment is a major truth in my being saved.

By the way, you are on a roll and I am enjoying it so much.

All those scriptures you are giving are right on from the Holy Spirit, as I am sure you know.

Amen sister!! Praise Christ Jesus our God and Saviour. If things light up here, can I count on your sword and knowledge of counter tactics that the indoctrinated have tried to use against us?

Would you stand shoulder to shoulder with those of us free of doctrines of men, despite any quarrels any of us may have had with one another.

I'm long tired of seeing doctrines of men pervert and corrupt that which was purchased with our God's very blood.

: )

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong. He knows more than he's letting on. He is in Scriptural checkmate. I have studied his most intense engagements in the "wild" and zeroed in on the chinks of the armor.

I Love each of you, and this is why I'm following through. Calvinism has grown fat on victories claimed by people's nativity towards the acceptance of doctrines of men. Without the water of extra biblical documents and references, Calvinism becomes like any other ideal born in Man's mind. It is a drowning goldfish, flapping for each passing breath.

I have thrown down and many have seen. There are many as myself and the gospel as peace and unity, free of division, will escape the chains of all manmade doctrine.

My initial motives for moving forward are not hidden.

No Crucible. No.

You haven't done anything but 'throw down' a bunch of presumed verses you think 'refutes' the entire Reformation, which is laughable- the only thing measurable in this whole thread, beyond it's falsehoods, is your obnoxious sense of grandeur and denying that you attacked Calvinism on an altogether false premise.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You haven't done anything but 'throw down' a bunch of presumed verses you think 'refutes' the entire Reformation, which is laughable- the only thing measurable in this whole thread, beyond it's falsehoods, is your obnoxious sense of grandeur and denying that you attacked Calvinism on an altogether false premise.

No

Matthew 17:20

daqq

Lol, so if I copy and paste the same thing over and over and over more times than you would it make what I believe more right than what you believe? I do not feel like doing such a thing right now so I guess your soul is delivered because you can copy and paste like a real pro, (it really is beautiful: absolutely seamless, I cannot tell if you truly copied and pasted it all together or actually wrote it all out by hand! Kudos to you and your delivered soul!). :)

God's Truth

Amen sister!! Praise Christ Jesus our God and Saviour. If things light up here, can I count on your sword and knowledge of counter tactics that the indoctrinated have tried to use against us?

Would you stand shoulder to shoulder with those of us free of doctrines of men, despite any quarrels any of us may have had with one another.

I'm long tired of seeing doctrines of men pervert and corrupt that which was purchased with our God's very blood.

: )

Amen! You can count on me. I have waited a long time for this. It is so good to meet you.

6days

Why not rejoyce with others who claim Christ as Savior...rather than fighting about the process? Like the blind man in scripture said...'What I know is that I was blind, and now I see'.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why not rejoyce with others who claim Christ as Savior...rather than fighting about the process? Like the blind man in scripture said...'What I know is that I was blind, and now I see'.

Yes,

Divisions are indeed a bad thing. I count all that claim Christ as my siblings in Christ. I take it you are the same?

Do you have an OP comment or a stance on Doctrines of men?

Status
Not open for further replies.