The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your Wrong Tambora!
Oh no! :jawdrop:
Someone on the internet thinks I'm wrong. :noway:
The horrors! :cry:
Whatever will I do now? :noid:
How can I go on living? :dead:

overact.gif

hehe!
You're a good sport, EE.
I like that.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well folks...

We're only a couple a days into this thing...

No actual refutation of the OP via scripture. There has been some phenomenal discussion on the gospel. I'm still waiting for an actual OP counter point from the reformed.

It has and will be fun, but...

I want to assert something. Reformed theology is the true originator of the spiritual Israel doctrine that dovetails into "Replacement Theology". Refuting the authority of reformed Theology is starting to feel like this...

giphy.gif

I'm not joking. Once the matter of extra biblical assertions are addressed with scripture, Calvinism is kneecapped. Again, once walls of theological explainations that strive to justify and cram Reformed theology into... or should I say cram the gospel into reformed theologies lens.... kneecapped.

Stop...

Restart...

Once extrabiblical assertions are called out and walls of doctrine that hinge primarily on redefining scriptures original thrust are called as just that... it becomes clear that the doctrines that stem from reform must be questioned and... I say thrown out.

Perhaps ignoring where Jesus leaves in a physical manner in the book of Acts and returns in a physical manner in Zechariah shouldn't be discounted a moment longer. What do you think [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE,

You seem like intimidated by Calvinism.

Mashek...

You can see it in my fearful and cowering manner.

P.s. The Watchtower got its Spiritual Israel teaching from Reformed theology. On an also honest note, the 144,00 quackery redefined meaning... well that's 100% Jehovas Witness.

See how fearful my Spirit is Mashek?

#Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mashek...

You can see it in my fearful and cowering manner.

P.s. The Watchtower for its Spiritual Israel teaching from Refoemed theology. On an honest note, the 144,00 quackery redefined meaning... well that's 100% Jehovas Witness.

See how fearful my Spirit is Mashek?

#Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why do you have the need to confront them?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's the logic of your position.

If a "saved" person can end up lost, then that person has not BEEN saved; he is not SAFE in Christ, and the term "saved" is actually meaningless if not a lie.

You cannot refute that logic. No one can. Period.

The song of Solomon shows that one must be faithful to the Bridegroom until He returns for the marriage.

but wait-

you claim to be no part of the Bride, under no covenant, and requiring no high priest, and therefore not in the household of God.--

Heb 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
Heb 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
Heb 3:3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
Heb 3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The song of Solomon shows that one must be faithful to the Bridegroom until He returns for the marriage.

but wait-

you claim to be no part of the Bride, under no covenant, and requiring no high priest, and therefore not in the household of God.--

Heb 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
Heb 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
Heb 3:3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
Heb 3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

LA
[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] will have a ball with this, but...

Jesus is His High Priest! Seriously? How long did it take you to throw scripture together on false accusations?

Take your Reformed Spiritual Israel Doctrine self to the Bible and come back when the light bulb comes on.

#Flabbergasted

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I don't have to. the title says it all.

You are intimidated by them.

Forgive me sweety, but because you're blind to the "Name" of YHWH in scripture, I'm not going to lose sleep over your opinion.

#Romans 10
#Nope, I didn't need to read it because I saw the post number.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Forgive me sweety, but because you're blind to the "Name" of YHWH in scripture, I'm not going to lose sleep over your opinion.

#Romans 10
#Nope, I didn't need to read it because I saw the post number.

I know it is useless to discuss with ones who don't agree with how to read the Bible.

And this thread is just provoking your enemy. You don't agree how Calvinists read the Bible.

why waste? so you can feel superior by claiming they cannot refute?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know it is useless to discuss with ones who don't agree with how to read the Bible.

And this thread is just provoking your enemy. You don't agree how Calvinists read the Bible.

why waste? so you can feel superior by claiming they cannot refute?

Would you like me to act superior?

God's Truth

[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] will have a ball with this, but...

Jesus is His High Priest! Seriously? How long did it take you to throw scripture together on false accusations?

Take your Reformed Spiritual Israel Doctrine self to the Bible and come back when the light bulb comes on.

#Flabbergasted

So according to you Jesus is only a High Priest to the Jews.

How do you think that will go over for you?

Is the Lamb also only for the Jews?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So according to you Jesus is only a High Priest to the Jews.

How do you think that will go over for you?

Is the Lamb also only for the Jews?

No and yes...

No... Hebrews calls Jesus our high priest.

He's High priest to the Jew and the Gentile. It sets up for an awesome cliffhanger ending.

I edited out my sarcasm.

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

Where does Jesus leave from, according to the book of Acts? Please cite the scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.