The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Good flattery...
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION],

Without the ability to build people up, I would be worthless. It is one of my Spiritual gifts.

I am no agent of deception.

I only wanted to lift you up and hand you a few debate techniques to further your mission. I know you don't "need" anything I offer. I don't desire to theologically change you.

I was encouraging you.

musterion

@musterion

#Saul
#I know you understand

I think I see your point. If I do, here's where you're in error.

Saul was a Jew, a Hebrew of Hebrews, a member of Israel. God owned them ALL from Moses onward and was entitled to "draft" whoever among them He chose for His purposes. So He did with Saul/Paul.

We, however, are born aliens from all the covenants and promises, saved and saveable only by grace. NO ONE...neither Jew nor Gentile...comes to God today except via the Gospel of the grace of God.

GT (and most of TOL, and most of Christendom) rejects that saving Gospel in favor of various works/abiding/perseverence gospels that only appeal to proud religious flesh but cannot forgive nor justify them.

There is no potential in any such because they're dead in sin. And when any of us is saved, the old man is STILL counted by God as dead so that all he/she now has, and is, is of Christ.

For that reason I disagree with your analysis of GT's, or anyone's, potential.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
hehe!

If you had said that to her, you would have gotten a nice thank you.

I think God's Truth is so worried about getting spiritually played she is missing that she is in the company of fellow believers that are free of doctrine that would do much to see her scriptural sword sharpened against doctrines of men and make friends along the way.

And I said that to you too [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

God's Truth

I think God's Truth is so worried about getting spiritually played she is missing that she is in the company of fellow believers that are free of doctrine that would do much to see her scriptural sword sharpened against doctrines of men and make friends along the way.

And I said that to you too [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

You are new here and have no business saying that.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I think I see your point. If I do, here's where you're in error.

Saul was a Jew, a Hebrew of Hebrews, a member of Israel. God owned them ALL from Moses onward and was entitled to "draft" whoever among them He chose for His purposes. So He did with Saul/Paul.

We, however, are born aliens from all the covenants and promises, saved and saveable only by grace. NO ONE...neither Jew nor Gentile...comes to God today except via the Gospel of the grace of God.

GT (and most of TOL, and most of Christendom) rejects that saving Gospel in favor of various works/abiding/perseverence gospels that only appeal to proud religious flesh but cannot forgive nor justify them.

There is no potential in any such because they're dead in sin. And when any of us is saved, the old man is STILL counted by God as dead so that all he/she now has, and is, is of Christ.

For that reason I disagree with your analysis of GT's, or anyone's, potential.

Fair and understood

I maintain my stance but recognize wisdom born of experience.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There's only one 'Gospel' in the Bible, however, there are 2 'Covenants' in the Bible, both part of the same 'Gospel.'

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Stop juggling and give advice to those who need it.

I'm seeing that.

He's trying but you aren't taking it. So take my earlier advice: shut up. You're unfit, disqualified, reprobate, unapproved, empty, void and dead.

Your ignorance is refreshing.

Brothers and Sisters,

I am so off topic. I need your help getting back on OP topic. Your doctrine free help would be appreciated.

Respect to each of you for choosing scripture and God only to walk and grow.

God's Truth

I don't know if you noticed but I have been busy speaking God's Truth in many different threads today.

If you want to stop juggling flattery, insults, and people, look me up.

musterion

Fair and understood

I maintain my stance but recognize wisdom born of experience.

Well let me put it this way, so we know where we stand.

Two people are professing believers.

Each believes a salvation message that contradicts and excludes the other's salvation message.

Do you say that both can be right with God by virtue of what each one believes?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well let me put it this way, so we know where we stand.

Two people are professing believers.

Each believes a salvation message that contradicts and excludes the other's salvation message.

Do you say that both can be right with God by virtue of what each one believes?

There is only one robe that the Bride Groom has provided. The one who is naked of this is bound to sorrow.

#I am bound to answer scripturally

Please continue

Status
Not open for further replies.