The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

beloved57

Ironically,

The age of reformation was a skism from the universal/Catholic church and one of its charges was the one you just made.

Heretics of the Universal church were murdered on many occasions, but reformed believers such as Calvin made the same charges and also had a collective hand in the murder of "heretics".

The irony of Calvin and the reformists is that they became rapidly guilty of the same charges they had brought against the Euro and Roman Catholic Church.

It is interesting that you would cast that word out because I disagree with your theology, when that word used to be the precursor to having a person slaughtered and sometimes even tortured.

Y'all heretics. You deny the Saving death of Christ! That is unbelief!

God's Truth

Right now, all of us, forgive those who have done you wrong and forgive them, as Jesus says.

Can you feel the Spirit, life, and power of obeying?

Eagles Wings

No, I do not want to know 'what' you forgave, only that you did forgive.
The believer has victory over sin in the prayer for forgiveness when we pray like the publican in, Luke 18:13. He alone helps the believer to forgive. I'm humbly thankful that God brings the need to forgive to our minds and hearts. Of course we obey Him in forgiving others, because we love Him.

beloved57

Ummmm, I ascribe to our only hope in the death of Christ. (I add resurrection too)

Are you not reading anything I post?
Pate doesn't believe that sinners Christ died for are saved and some for whom He died will be lost. That is unbelief!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't need to clarify nothing, I read his post all the time. Being reading them for years. He's a heretic, and since you support gim you are a heretic!

I will not part words with you harshly. Your rhetoric is displeasing, but you, as all, are valued by Christ.

Until next time Beloved57

God's Truth

The believer has victory over sin in the prayer for forgiveness when we pray like the publican in, Luke 18:13. He alone helps the believer to forgive. I'm humbly thankful that God brings the need to forgive to our minds and hearts. Of course we obey Him in forgiving others, because we love Him.

Jesus says YOU won't be forgiven if you do not forgive others.

God did not put it in one's mind and not another's before he or she forgave.

God tells everyone that they have to forgive or God won't forgive you.

How are you saved if you are not forgiven?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT
Neither you, a Calvinist, or a faith alone person teaches the truth, and that is that we have to obey Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

Scriptures please

beloved57

Jesus says YOU won't be forgiven if you do not forgive others.

God did not put it in one's mind and not another's before he or she forgave.

God tells everyone that they have to forgive or God won't forgive you.

How are you saved if you are not forgiven?
False teaching. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His Death and no sins are charged to them 2 Cor 5:19; Rom 4:6-7

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk