The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Read carefully what she keeps saying.

It's a definite lie unless you think we have to obey this:

Matthew 16:20 KJV​
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

Still a lie.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone not to tell anyone he was the Christ!

Jesus doesn't command everyone to never tell anyone he is the Christ.

beloved57

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Isaiah 65:11-12 "But as for you who forsake the LORD and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny, I will destine you for the sword, and you will all bend down for the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me."

1 Peter 4:3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.

Joshua 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

Show me a scripture that says that man has a freewill, just one!

beloved57

You have nerve not believing our having a choice to obey God is not freewill.

You make up things that God does not say and then you deny what He does say.

Show me just one scripture that says man has a freewill! You can't because it was made up by lost men!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or another long game troll. Result is the same either way.

No.

You just hate anything or anyone which demands your obedience.

Most MADists here are like that.

You do not obey Paul, you just pretend you do.

The only thing you know what to do is find fault and attack people, then you go crying to the mods like a little baby having a tantrum.

Rom 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Mar 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Act 22:12 "Then a certain Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good testimony with all the Jews who dwelt there,
Act 22:13 came to me; and he stood and said to me, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight.' And at that same hour I looked up at him.
Act 22:14 Then he said, 'The God of our fathers has chosen you that you should know His will, and see the Just One, and hear the voice of His mouth.
Act 22:15 For you will be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.'

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me the scripture that says man has a freewill?

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Gen 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Gen 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

LA

beloved57

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Gen 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Gen 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

LA

So, which one of those scriptures says that men have a freewill?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus doesn't tell everyone not to tell anyone he was the Christ!
Then why do you keep telling this lie over and over?

We have to obey everything that Jesus says.

Jesus doesn't command everyone to never tell anyone he is the Christ.

We have to obey everything that Jesus says.

Still a lie, GT.
Lying is a sin, GT.
Still waiting for you to walk your talk.of repenting.

Robert Pate

Banned

Still a lie, GT.
Lying is a sin, GT.
Still waiting for you to walk your talk.of repenting.

GT is a modern day Pharisee. Pharisees never repent because they think that they have nothing to repent of.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You both deny salvation by Grace! You both teach salvation by the freewill of man, just express it differently.

Is it not irresistible grace that draws us to Jesus? Is this grace denied to some?

I would dare say that [MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] is a staunch advocate for the Grace of our True Advocate...

J.C. .....

John Calvin

J.K.

Just Kidding

JESUS the one and only CHRIST of mankind

# Only one TRUE J.C.

beloved57

Is it not irresistible grace that draws us to Jesus? Is this grace denied to some?

I would dare say that [MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] is a staunch advocate for the Grace of our True Advocate...

J.C. .....

John Calvin

J.K.

Just Kidding

JESUS the one and only CHRIST of mankind

# Only one TRUE J.C.

Read my threads for what I believe! If you believe that mess pate believes y'all in the same boat!