The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was viewing a photo slide of the degenerate Martin Luther King Jr. showing how he, his wife Coretta* and a entourage had traveled to India to meet with representatives of Mohandas Gandhi.

*Not to be confused with Coretta Scott King's trip to Hanoi and along with her husband, communist Ghana.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ther-King-Jr&p=4907901&viewfull=1#post4907901

Martin Luther King Jr. (aka Michael King) was quoted as saying this about Ghandi:

..."the guiding light of our technique of nonviolent social change" (Papers 5:231).
http://kingencyclopedia.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/encyclopedia/enc_kings_trip_to_india/

Let's learn more about King's hero Mohandas Gandhi, as it appears that they had much in common:

From Selwyn Duke's article entitled:

Gandhi Reconsidered: When Paganism Met Progressivism

April 2011

When an Indian-born man I knew a couple of decades ago expressed an intense dislike for Mohandas Gandhi, I found it a bit surprising. Wasn’t the “Great Soul,” that quintessential 20th-century icon, India’s George Washington?
That certainly is the narrative created by historians — who, history has taught us, can tell a lie — and works such as Richard Attenborough’s award-winning 1982 film Gandhi. But there is a reason why Indian-born novelist Salman Rushdie responded to that movie by lamenting, “Deification is an Indian disease. Why should Attenborough do it?” And with Gandhi back in the news owing to a newly published biography about him, it’s fitting to examine what that reason might be.

Any discussion of Gandhi should start with what most characterizes his image: non-violence and respect for all peoples. And the image certainly is a bit different from the reality. Everyone knows, for instance, about how Gandhi advocated non-violence in India’s struggle against the British; what is less well known is that, after the British’s 1906 declaration of war against the Zulus in South Africa, Gandhi encouraged that nation’s Indians to support the military effort, writing, “If the Government only realised what reserve force is being wasted, they would make use of it and give Indians the opportunity of a thorough training for actual warfare.” And while the British weren’t amenable to this — thus, ironically, doing more at that time to ensure Indian pacifism than the drum-beating Gandhi — he was appointed a Sgt. Major in the British army and allowed to lead a stretcher-bearer corps.
But while we can’t be sure if Gandhi really was concerned about the “The Natal Native trouble….,” as he put it, he certainly had reasons for supporting the war: He believed it would help Indians secure full citizenship rights from the British. And he seemed to have no compunction about achieving this on the backs of South African blacks. For example, he once said that “to be placed on the same level as the *Natives seemed too much to put up with. Kaffirs [a now derogatory term for blacks, although it likely had a different connotation a century ago] are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals.” He also asserted that Indians are “undoubtedly infinitely superior to the Kaffirs.”
Yet when Gandhi had the opportunity to support a truly just war, he again was found wanting. While the British were defending India against the Japanese in 1942, all Gandhi could think to do was busy himself trying to get the British to leave the subcontinent. And given that 40 percent of American POWs, 17 percent of Filipinos, and 23 million ethnic Chinese perished at the tyrannical Tokyo regime’s hands, Gandhi’s success would no doubt have meant disaster for his countrymen. Gandhi, however, was perhaps oblivious to such possibilities. After all, this was a man who believed there was “an exact parallel” between the British and the Third Reich.
Some may now say that he should have tried telling this to the Nazis’ millions of Jewish victims.
Well, he just might have.
As Andrew Roberts wrote is his review of Great Soul by Joseph Lelyveld (the aforementioned Gandhi biography):
We do know for certain that he [Gandhi] *advised the Czechs and Jews to adopt nonviolence toward the Nazis, saying that "a single Jew standing up and *refusing to bow to Hitler's decrees’ might be enough ‘to melt Hitler's heart.’"… Starting a letter to Adolf *Hitler with the words "My friend," Gandhi egotistically asked: "Will you listen to the appeal of one who has *deliberately shunned the method of war not without considerable success?" He advised the Jews of Palestine to "rely on the goodwill of the Arabs" and wait for a Jewish state "till Arab *opinion is ripe for it."

Article to be continued...

Many of you following this thread remember that Martin Luther King Jr. also compared the brave young soldiers of the United States military who were fighting in Vietnam to the Nazis.

In a sane society, traitors are tried and executed, not given a national holiday.

Journeys_of_Nonviolence_-_Gandhi_and_King.jpg

http://eastpointpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Journeys_of_Nonviolence_-_Gandhi_and_King.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with Selwyn Duke's article entitled:

Gandhi Reconsidered: When Paganism Met Progressivism

...Thankfully, Gandhi never could experience the joy of a dead Manu [Gandhi's great niece] — but the live one was a different matter. While he criticized the nakedness of “Kaffirs,” the 70-something Gandhi encouraged Manu and other young women to sleep in the nude with him. Some in his 100-member personal entourage objected to this, which resulted in their resigning or being fired. As for Manu’s father, Gandhi told him that the girl was sharing his bed so that he could “correct her sleeping posture” (holy philanderer, Batman, even Bill Clinton didn’t think of that one!).
Of course, some will say that Gandhi did little more than sleep during his salacious slumbers. After all, he said that his arousal at these times “was an altogether strange and shameful experience” and that he could not “imagine a thing as ugly as the intercourse of men and women.” And perhaps this helps explain the true lust of his life, something about which he apparently felt no shame: his relationship with a German-Jewish bodybuilder named Hermann Kallenbach.
Despite being married with four sons, Gandhi left his wife for Kallenbach in 1908. The pair then, writes Daniel Bates in his Daily Mail review of Great Soul, “lived together for two years in a house Kallenbach built in South Africa and pledged to give one another ‘more love, and yet more love … such love as they hope the world has not yet seen.’” Bates continues:
At one point he [Gandhi] wrote to the German:
"Your portrait (the only one) stands on my mantelpiece in my bedroom. The mantelpiece is opposite to the bed."
Although it is not clear why, Gandhi wrote that vaseline [sic] and cotton wool were a "constant reminder" of Kallenbach.
He nicknamed himself "Upper House" and his lover "Lower House" and he vowed to make Kallenbach promise not to "look lustfully upon any woman."

To be continued...

Like Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi was a pervert.

Gandhi3_2466188b.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02466/Gandhi3_2466188b.jpg

Gandhi and his main squeeze Herman Kallenbach

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For Gandhi’s part, he might have had no trouble at all abiding by this restriction, as he also wrote to Kallenbach: “How completely you have taken possession of my body. This is slavery with a vengeance.”
Of course, we haven’t heard much about the real Gandhi, and if you know about revisionist history, you know why. What you probably don’t know, however, is that the Indian leader started this revisionism, enjoining journalists to not report his actual words but instead file transcripts that he authorized — and sometimes heavily edited. Thus, while Gandhi is famous for uttering (or writing later, or, or, well … who knows?) the condemnation of the West, ”Your Christians are so unlike your Christ,” we could say, figuratively speaking, that Gandhi is so unlike Gandhi.
Not surprisingly, Lelyveld’s book and its reviews have caused quite a stir. Great Soul was promptly banned in the Indian state of Gujarat, and Indian and other Eastern scribes have leapt to Gandhi’s defense. For example, Indonesian writer Maya Safira Muchtar takes exception to the labeling of Gandhi’s Kallenbach relationship as “homosexual,” saying that it was only “homoerotic.” She condemns the West, saying that it could not at the time understand the two men’s mutual attraction because it was not yet acquainted with “unconditional love” (she — a Muslim — also criticizes Europeans for colonizing the East).
While her defense of the Upper House/Lower House relationship seems a stretch, I accept that there is some nuance to the Indian leader. After all, we’re talking here about a rather odd man who drank his own urine and was obsessed with fecal matter. So maybe Gandhi really did change his views on war after the Zulu campaign; perhaps he slept naked with young women to, as he claimed, test his virtue; and I suppose that his attitude towards others’ deaths could be chalked up to his belief in reincarnation. Maybe, perhaps, I suppose. But the kicker is that, on top of all this, he is overrated as a political leader. He failed to achieve virtually all his stated goals, sometimes alienating allies and often dropping the ball when it most mattered. Of course, the British did leave India, but is this a surprise? Formerly the richest country in Europe, the UK emerged from WWII one of the poorest. The sun was going to set on the British Empire regardless.
None of this matters to Gandhi’s defenders, however. Their attitude is best summed up by Lelyveld’s statement about the Indian leader’s life (Great Soul, mind you, is actually favorable to Gandhi): "What stands out is the commitment rather than the futility.”
Ah, the valuing of symbolism over substance.
It’s a typical progressive fault — and Gandhi has benefitted from it because he was quite a progressive man. Of course, with his gaunt physique and Spartan dress making him seem like an ascetic down from the mountain, we may not think of him that way. But remember that he was trained as a lawyer at University College London; served the British; was his day’s version of a “community organizer”; and, like so many contemporary leftists, praised the European fascists (he called Benito Mussolini a “superman”). It’s that difference between image and reality: The white robes and shaven head, like the non-violence, were adopted later.
Having said this, I do believe that Gandhi was more misguided soul than miscreant. It also seems, however, that the best thing one can say about him is that he was a relatively ineffectual kook. As for his deification, well, let us examine what he had to say about it. In 1920, before being given the title “mahatma” (Great Soul), the Indian leader said, “I do not accept the claim of saintliness.… I am prone to as many weaknesses as you are.” This is one time when we certainly should take his words to heart.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/revi...-reconsidered-when-paganism-met-progressivism

I'm not sure if MLK Jr. was into urine like Mohandas Gandhi, but aside from that there are numerous similarities between the two frauds.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
A man in Germany claimed that Hitler was actually “sent by God” to rescue Germany from its problems.
He changed his mind when he met the dictator.

Hitler's highly offensive body odor as well as frequent odious gas made it difficult to be around him at times.

It was then when the man realized Adolf Hitler was definitely NOT sent by God.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Big deal.

The heart wants what it wants.

Trump likes being spanked on his bare bottom with a rolled-up magazine by Stormy Daniels.
And the rumor that Trump liked watching Russian call girls urinate on a hotel bed.

King James of England [who oversaw the King James Version of the Bible], was a flaming homosexual.

Sir Walter Raleigh, a friend of the royal court, once observed that “We have had King Elizabeth and now we have Queen James."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Big deal.

The heart wants what it wants.

Trump likes being spanked on his bare bottom with a rolled-up magazine by Stormy Daniels.
And the rumor that Trump liked watching Russian call girls urinate on a hotel bed...

Sounds a lot like what Martin Luther King Jr. did. Hey, maybe Trump will get a national holiday in his name too?

BTW, Trump is a fan of King.

Trump pays tribute to Martin Luther King amid accusations of racism
https://www.efe.com/efe/english/por...g-amid-accusations-of-racism/50000260-3490942

104943740-GettyImages-904247862.600x400.jpg

US President Donald J. Trump holds a proclamation he signed honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington, DC, Jan. 12, 2018.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was sharing the truth about Martin Luther King Jr. in another forum and realized that the 65 page Congressional testimony pdf link back on page 10 no longer works.
Here's one that does:

http://jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/MLK101.pdf

How did other black pastors feel about Martin Luther King Jr.? From page 5:

"Many respected African-American religious leaders felt that King was doing more harm than good and asked him to leave their cities. They said that they did not want their cities disrupted. They pleaded with King to stop his campaign, but it did no good. King continued to foment problems in the U.S. Reverend Henry Mitchell, the leader of a group of West Side African-American ministers in Chicago who represented about 50,000 African-Americans, felt that King should “get the hell out of here.” Mitchell and his fellow ministers felt that way because King’s civil rights marching in 1966, he said, “brought hate.”29 “If [King] wants to march on the West Side,” said Mitchell, “let him march with rakes, brooms, and grass seed.” Mitchell continued, suggesting that African-Americans in the Chicago area wanted “peace, love, and harmony,” not the violence that came to town with King.30 The late Bishop C. Fain Kyle, who was an African-American, issued a news release that said King was “directly or indirectly responsible for the chaos, anarchy, insurrection, and rebellion brought about through demonstrations and rioting throughout the United States in recent years, months, weeks, and days.” Kyle said that
King should be “shorn of his power and imprisoned for his criminal acts and deeds for defying the courts of the land.”31 J. H. Jackson, an African-American who was president of the National Baptist Convention at Kansas City, Missouri, said that King was causing problems all over America. Jackson said that King encouraged riots. Jackson said that King’s actions were responsible for “designing the tactics that led to a fatal riot” and the death of Rev. A. O. Wright in Detroit.32 In May of 1961, King spoke at the Southern Baptist Seminary. After he gave his speech, three churches in Alabama voted to withhold funds from the seminary.33

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump is a racist.
He talks about and treats people differently based on their race.
He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.

A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park. He argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

A couple of years ago Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

At the White House Trump actually called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

Trump also called Obama (who was editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review) “a terrible student, terrible.”

The president also asserted falsely that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

After David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed him, Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke even when asked directly on television. He said he never knew him, despite evidence that Trump formerly said he knew Duke well.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Donald Trump is a racist.
He talks about and treats people differently based on their race.

all of them?

all black people?

all brown people?

am i a racist if i cross the street to avoid a gang of young black people?

is my black friend walking with me a racist if he goes with me?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Trump is a fascistic demagogue who instilled the same into the majority of his supporters. It's the dumbest vote I have or will ever will have made, fooled into the false rhetoric that he would 'bring this country together'.
What a joke that's become; the Right has adopted a lot of the Left's negatives and the only wall built has been between the country. When the Democrats take back the office, expect the Right to be what the Left was. Maybe talk about a 'civil war' or something :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... When the Democrats take back the office....

never gonna happen - the best thing about the trump presidency is that it has exposed the left for the whiny immature dangerous retards that many on the right already knew they were

now the center knows as well and the left will never win the presidency again :)

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
never gonna happen - the best thing about the trump presidency is that it has exposed the left for the whiny immature dangerous retards that many on the right already knew they were

now the center knows as well and the left will never win the presidency again :)

Trump will be lucky if he even gets 2020. He shutdown the gov't because he didn't get his way, putting a myriad of people out of their paychecks for something the majority of the country doesn't even want. Half the things he says are hilariously shown to be either extremely exaggerated or flat out wrong, and most of all it was supreme luck that he even won the Presidency in the first place.
The reason the Republicans chose him is because they knew everyone else would've lost.

The country hasn't magically changed it's position and what you're saying is just another example of the Right's newly acquired bad traits. You think that the Left has been so exposed while ignoring that the Right has as well. Where they denied they were fascists, they have embraced that sort of thinking. Where they were called insecure, they are now acting insecure. Where they were called racist, well, look at who they're blaming all the country's woes on.

Talk about not having any self awareness whatsoever :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see quite a few similarities between Martin Luther King Jr. and Donald Trump.

I'll skip that both were/are sexual deviants and both had/have connections to the Soviet Union/Russia and move onto the race issue.

King was the co-recipient of the first Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood Award, and King's wife Coretta proudly accepted it for him. Sanger was a racist and Jew hater who spoke to the women of the Ku Klux Klan and in the words of Sanger, after the speech she "received a dozen or more invitations from like minded groups". "Klanned Parenthood" also disproportionately kills more black unborn babies than other races.

Not every Republican Presidential candidate gets an endorsement from the KKK or the head of the American Nazi Party. Donald Trump must say things that they like to hear.

161102145203-kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-exlarge-169.jpg

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/a...k-newspaper-trump-endorsement-exlarge-169.jpg

The Leader of the American Nazi Party Supports Trump
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a47407/american-nazi-party-supports-trump/

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The truth about King is that he was a flawed human being who was instrumental in the advancement of civil rights for people of color. He understood that his leadership and position painted a target on him and went forward anyway. Ultimately, he gave his life for that cause and a grateful nation has recognized his leadership and sacrifice.

God bless you, Martin Luther King, Jr. And God forgive those who disparage him to advance their smaller ambitions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The truth about King is that he was a flawed human being who was instrumental in the advancement of civil rights for people of color. He understood that his leadership and position painted a target on him and went forward anyway. Ultimately, he gave his life for that cause and a grateful nation has recognized his leadership and sacrifice.

Flaw: a mark, fault, or other imperfection that mars a substance or object.

vs

Evil: profoundly immoral and wicked.

After studying Martin Luther King Jr., I'm going with door #2.

God bless you, Martin Luther King, Jr. And God forgive those who disparage him to advance their smaller ambitions.

As mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, for a supposed Christian Reverend, King wasn't much for believing what the Holy bible says:

Alan Stang pointed out a few...ahem...flaws that King had when it came to believing in the deity of Jesus Christ, His Resurrection, the virgin birth, etc. in this article:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm

And a black woman wrote this about King:

***WHAT MADE ME QUESTION THE SALVATION OF MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.?***

Early this year (1998), my little sister asked me to look up some stuff on the internet for a paper she was doing on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. As I surfed, the Lord put a thought in my mind, "Did this man ever testify of Me?" I thought to myself, "Mmmmm. The world loved this man. If he was preaching the gospel, the world would have hated him." I started looking up Martin Luther King's writings. As I read, I realized that he was a stranger, a foreigner to me. Whenever he mentioned Jesus, it was along with mere mortals like Socrates or Ghandi. In his jailhouse letter, King lumped all religions into the same class. I could not find one "sermon" where he preached Jesus Christ and Him crucified. What I saw is that this man "preached" a social gospel using Black churches as his springboard..."
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/king.htm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Alan Stang's passing a few years back, his website is up for sale and it appears that the article that I linked has some...ahem...flaws in it.

I do want to share what Stang wrote about King's Christianity.

Now let�s look at Mike King�s Christianity. Mike was a �Reverend.� He had a �doctorate� in theology. As we have seen, his degree was a fraud, like Mike Huckabee�s, but Christianity, we are told, was the inspiration for everything he did. What did he believe? What kind of Christian was he?
Among the papers with his name on it is one entitled, �What Experiences of Christians Living in the Early Christian Century Led to the Christian Doctrines of the Divine Sonship of Jesus, the Virgin Birth, and the Bodily Resurrection.� The title itself tells us something is wrong. These doctrines came not from anyone�s �experience,� but from history and from what Jesus said. But, �Dr.� King comments, �these doctrines are historically and philolophically untenable.� (sic)
Here is how Jesus got to be divine, according to �Dr.� King: �The first doctrine of our discussion which deals with the divine sonship of Jesus went through a great process of developement. (sic) . . . How then did this doctrine of divine sonship come into being? We may find a partial clue to the actual rise of this doctrine in the spreading of Christianity into the Greco-Roman world. . . . Anything that possessed flesh was always underminded (sic) in Greek thought. And so in order to receive inspiration from Jesus the Greeks had to apotheosize him.
�. . . As Hedley laconically states, �the church had found God in Jesus, and so it called Jesus the Christ; and later under the influence of Greek thought-forms, the only begotten Son of God.�� In short, according to King, it was the Greeks who made Jesus �divine.� My guess is that King really did write this, because it is so incompetent. This is the writing of a mediocre high school sophomore, not a man with a doctorate.
Here is King on the virgin birth: �First we must admit that the evidence for the tenability of this doctrine is to (sic) shallow to convince any objective thinker . . . .� So, according to Mike, there was no virgin birth.
Finally, consider that the resurrection is the master doctrine of Christian belief. Catholics believe it. Protestants believe it. Without the resurrection, there is no Christianity; there is just another �wise man.� If you don�t believe in the resurrection � if you don�t believe that Jesus died, was dead and then rose � then go your way in peace, but you are not a Christian.
So, what does �Dr.� King believe about the resurrection? �The last doctrine in our discussion deals with the resurrection story. This doctrine, upon which the Easter Faith rests, symbolizes the ultimate Christian conviction: that Christ conquered death. From a literary, historical, and philosophical point of view this doctrine raises many questions. In fact the external evidence for the authenticity of this doctrine is found wanting. . . .� Indeed, according to King, the apostles made it all up because they loved Him so much.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm