The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Boy, with a couple of more rainbowers posting their profound thoughts, there'd be enough to have a TOL 'gay pride' parade here.

Let's see what we've reviewed in the latest segment of "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr."

1). King "liked" Ralph Abernathy (King wasn't "funny ha ha", he was "funny queer").

2. King contributed to the mass murder of 59 million unborn human beings, a disproportionate amount who were black.

3. Through the communist backed anti war movement, Martin Luther King Jr. was responsible for the death of thousands of American G.I.'s.

4. Because the late great J. Edgar Hoover took on the Communist Party (which King was close allies with), they smeared J. Edgar Hoover by falsely portraying him as a homosexual.

Again: Why has King been given a National Holiday?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Again: Why has King been given a National Holiday?

again: because, although flawed (as are all men), he was instrumental in leading the fight to end the even greater perversion foisted upon black americans by degenerate white scum in the south

or, from cruci:
... The only reason there is a MLK day is because America wanted to celebrate civil rights and wanted to attribute it to a standard of peace rather than militant action.

google civil rights movement and educate your dumb self

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The BLM doesn't represent what MLK stood for.

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfort...rt-1-the-rise-funding-and-founding-of-the-blm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left wing tainted history books only talk about the riots that occurred after Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated in April of 1968, not the massive race riots that King and his communist allies were behind in the summers of 1965, 1966 and 1967.

Worst race riots in US history

- August 11-17, 1965: A routine identity check by police on two black men in a car sparks the Watts riots in Los Angeles, which leave 34 people dead, 1,032 injured and cause more than 40 millions dollars' worth of damage.
The trouble starts when Marquette Frye and his half-brother are stopped by police and taken in for questioning. Several thousand blacks surround the police station and after a week of arson and looting, the Watts ghetto is all but destroyed.
- Summer 1966: Violence flares in 43 cities, including Chicago, Cleveland, Ohio, Atlanta, Georgia, and San Francisco, resulting in 11 deaths and more than 400 injured.
- July 12-17, 1967: A heated dispute between two white police officers and a black taxi driver sets off rioting in Newark, New Jersey. For five days, in stifling summer heat, rioters wreck the district, leaving 26 dead and 1,500 injured.
- July 23-28, 1967: Race riots in Detroit, Michigan, kill 43 and leave more than 2,000 injured. Trouble spreads to Illinois, North Carolina, Tennessee and Maryland. The death toll in 128 cities nationwide for 1967 is 83 dead.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Oth...e&Dangerous/ListOfRecentAmericanRaceRiots.htm

Black Lives Matter aint got nuttin on Martin Luther King Jr. and his allies who were professionally trained communist agitators.

unidentified_photographer_246_2003_427762_displaysize.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With all of the Paulbot Libertarians (devout followers of Ron and Rand Paul) following as well as posting in this thread, I'm surprised that not one of them has stepped forward and challenged the constitutionality of the 1968 Civil Rights Act.

What sayest thou Libertarians: Should we discuss that now or wait until next year?

Oh, and since today is that glorious national holiday, happy Communist Workers Day Martin Luther King Jr. Day everyone!

civil%20rights%2068.png

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Culture Warrior , King contributed to 59 million abortions ? How, pray tell ? He never even mentioned abortion, which was not even an issue during his lifetime . He had absolutely nothing to do with abortion . There is no record of him every saying anything about abortion ,let alone "contributing" to it.
Yet all throughout his lifetime , illegal abortions happened every day at the hands of dangerous, unsanitary back-alley abortionists who were not even doctors and had no medical training , and who knows how many poor women died or nearly perished .
And if he had lived beyond the 1960s and Roe v Wade, we have no idea what he would have thought about it or said . Let;s face it ; with or without MLK, abortions would have happened anyway , even if had had lived long enough to join the anti-choice movement . His niece Alveda, who is a first class idiot , anti-choice fanatic and antigay bigot is a disgrace tot he family .
There is also no evidence that King was a communist or believed in communism .
It makes absolutely no difference whether you are pro or anti-choice. Abortions will happen anyway , just as they have for thousands of years all over the world . And no matter what you try to do, they will not end . It's not the same as with murdering a born , conscious person . :Laws against murdering born people can be enforced, and they are . But laws against abortion cannot be enforced , and they never have been , except in a few isolated cases .Only an infinitely tiny number of the countless illegal abortions which have taken place over the centuries have ever been criminally prosecuted . and more abortions happen in countries where it is illegal than where it is legal .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Horn continues to repeat the same false narrative that doesn't even attempt to be accurate :chuckle:

Roe vs Wade legalized abortion on the basis of 'privacy'. It was basically a legal farce.

The Supreme Court is not infallible. Take for example public places and religion- public places all of a sudden went from being the public's to becoming the atheist's. If the Founding Fathers allowed church service at the Capitol, then nothing in the Constitution was actually meant to be interpreted that one cannot do such.

I hope Trump brings sanity back into Scotus :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Culture Warrior , King contributed to 59 million abortions ? How, pray tell ? He never even mentioned abortion, which was not even an issue during his lifetime . He had absolutely nothing to do with abortion . There is no record of him every saying anything about abortion ,let alone "contributing" to it...

I must have missed in your long and ever so boring monologue your apology for smearing the name of the late great J. Edgar Hoover De Horn. Care to admit that you were wrong and that your heartthrob Dustin Lance Black (who wrote the screenplay for the movie "J. Edgar") is a lying faggot?

Regarding Martin Luther King Jr.'s direct contribution to the murder of 59 million unborn babies (a disproportionate amount who were black).

As mentioned early on in the thread: Planned Parenthood had been working on the legalization of abortion for 12 years prior to King accepting the coveted baby butcher award, so it was no secret that abortion was close to being made legal.

By accepting the award King gave legitimacy to the baby butchers, helping make Planned Parenthood a household name. Any real man of God would have exposed the racist Sanger and one of the motives behind Planned Parenthood:

Eugenics.

Some say that King knew nothing about Sanger's history. With the resources available to him (President Lyndon Baines Johnson was one of several co-recipients of the award) it would have been easy for him to find out.
parenthood-movie-memes-0.jpg

CHAPTER 68 — MARGARET SANGER: MOTHER OF THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION
American Life League

http://www.ewtn.com/library/PROLENC/ENCYC068.HTM

That's assuming that King was an innocent naïve man of God. As shown with his communist ties, his sexual perversion, his promotion of violence, his plagiarism and not even believing in the divinity of Jesus Christ yet having the audacity to call himself a Christian Minister, Martin Luther King Jr. was anything but innocent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Horn continues to repeat the same false narrative that doesn't even attempt to be accurate :chuckle:

Roe vs Wade legalized abortion on the basis of 'privacy'. It was basically a legal farce.

Your pro abortion/pro LGBTQ ally De Horn is correct (what TOL'er ever would have thought in a million years that Art Brain, De Horn, ok doser, Crucible, WizardofOz/musterion would be allies, fighting the same enemy together?).

As I mentioned in my "WHMBR! Part 4" thread: All SCOTUS rulings involving sexuality (Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges, etc.) were based on the right to privacy.

So for once in his life, De Horn is right. I guess that makes him one step ahead of you ey Crucible?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It makes absolutely no difference whether you are pro or anti-choice. Abortions will happen anyway , just as they have for thousands of years all over the world . And no matter what you try to do, they will not end .

It makes absolutely no difference whether you are pro or anti-pedophilia. Pedophilia will happen anyway , just as it has for thousands of years all over the world . And no matter what you try to do, it will not end .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It makes absolutely no difference whether you are pro or anti-pedophilia. Pedophilia will happen anyway , just as it has for thousands of years all over the world . And no matter what you try to do, it will not end .

Like your boyf...ahem...college roomma...ahem...Libertarian colleague musterion said:

"Yep. Can't stop what people do privately, whether we know about it or not."

I'm not sure what your little rant had to do with Martin Luther King Jr. though library boy.

As mentioned in my reply to Crucible: All SCOTUS cases in the past 50 years were based on the right to privacy.

The moral to the story being: if a woman is going to be told what she can and can't do with her womb, a guy can be told what he can and can't do with his penis.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4420278&viewfull=1#post4420278

BTW: how's it feel to be sexual anarchist allies with De Horn?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
it was a response to horn

if your brain wasn't rotted from years of being obsessed with homosexuality, you'd understand

I guess I shouldn't interrupt when two rainbowers are talking about pedophilia huh?

Now that you're back, would you care to put that public funded college edjumacation of yours to work and talk about whether the 1968 Civil Rights Act was unconstitutional, or is your mind...ahem...elsewhere right now?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I guess I shouldn't interrupt when two rainbowers are talking about pedophilia huh?

Now that you're back, would you care to put that public funded college edjumacation of yours to work and talk about whether the 1968 Civil Rights Act was unconstitutional, or is your mind...ahem...elsewhere right now?

i guess you should figure out why you're acting like such a retard and try to do something to fix it

I take that as a "No, I don't want to put my publically funded college edjumacation to work and talk about whether the 1968 Civil Rights Act was unconstitutional".

Perhaps I'll talk about it before I close the thread for another year, or perhaps I won't and will bring it up next year.

I figured drbrumley would be able to do a good copy and paste on the subject from one of his Libertarian websites.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i doubt you'll talk about anything except your favorite topic, fagboy

For those of you that don't know ok doser, he's one of many that has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard.

On that note: Unless someone else wants to contribute something to the thread, I'll hold off until next year talking about whether the 1968 Civil Rights Act was constitutional, and amongst other things, the devastating effect that legislation has had on police departments, and hence on public safety.