The Order of Salvation

God's Truth

That did not directly answer my question. Again:

GT, where does your power to obey come from if while NOT plugged in to Christ - the only source of power, you CLAIM you can obey?

I did answer. You are the one who does not answer.

God doesn't make anyone obey.

God doesn't save unbelievers and the disobedient.

Samie

That did not directly answer my question. Again:

GT, where does your power to obey come from if while NOT plugged in to Christ - the only source of power, you CLAIM you can obey?
I'll give you 5 minutes or 5 posts, whichever comes first, to answer my question, before I go to bed.

Timer starts now...

Samie

I did answer. You are the one who does not answer.

God doesn't make anyone obey.

God doesn't save unbelievers and the disobedient.
This is one post, but not an answer to my question.

Again, GT, where does your power to obey come from if while NOT plugged in to Christ - the only source of power, you CLAIM you can obey?

Samie

The message that saves has power in it because if you obey what it says, you will have life.
Wrong answer again.

How can you have power before you have life?

Again, GT, where does your power to obey come from if while NOT plugged in to Christ - the only source of power, you CLAIM you can obey?

God's Truth

God saved you first by PLUGGING you to His only begotten Son, the only source of power. After being plugged in to Him, then you have His power to obey. Understand?

That is not scripture. That comes from the imagination. The Bible says Satan is the prince of the air. You have fallen for a false teaching.

Samie

That is not scripture. That comes from the imagination. The Bible says Satan is the prince of the air. You have fallen for a false teaching.
Wrong answer again.

God's Truth

Wrong answer again.

How can you have power before you have life?

You have been given much and have a brain to obey or disobey. Now answer the questions I ask. Who gave you the special enabling to get up this morning? Who gave you the enabling to come to dinner and eat with your family? Who gave you the enabling to be a school by 8? Who gave you the enabling to do all the things you make up your own mind to do every day?

Samie

Wrong answer again.

Your 5 minutes is up. You have no correct answer, thus far.

Good night.

God's Truth

Repeating yourself like one brainwashed is not helping your case.

God does not make anyone obey.

No one is saved before they are saved.

You have fallen for false doctrines and I would like to help you.

God's Truth

Your 5 minutes is up. You have no correct answer, thus far.

Good night.

You are silly and entrapped.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So... we're ultimately saved by works, not by grace.
That's what GT and others teach.
They are wrong.
Grace is neither merited by works or kept by works.
Grace is unmerited.
If it is by works, it is not by grace.

God's Truth

That's what GT and others teach.
They are wrong.
Grace is neither merited by works or kept by works.
Grace is unmerited.
If it is by works, it is not by grace.

The works of the law the people used to have to do to be called a child of God are the purification/ceremonial works.

Those are the works the Jews did that they could boast about.

Those are the works the Jews did so they would not be dead in sins.

Those are the works the Jews did so that they could be in the covenant.

Now Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

That means we do not have to get circumcised in the flesh and sacrifice animals.

It does not mean we are condemned if we obey God.

God's Truth

All works are works of the law. Any work that one might do to please God or to keep the law is a work.

Paul wrote, "Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Paul who was a Pharisee knew the works of the law well. He is speaking about the purification works that the Jews used to have to do for over 1,600 years.

Show one scripture where Paul says someone believed and obeyed and disqualified themselves.

God's Truth

Don't do ANYTHING but believe?! No. Don't do any of the ceremonial works.

Don't obey anything or it is a works salvation and you are condemned? Pathetic.

God's Truth

Obeying what Jesus says got me out of the Catholic church, the Mormon church, the JW's, and the Pentecostal type churches. It also kept me out of all churches. Obey is not only believe. If one only has to believe---then all those false doctrines don't really matter, just like the sins you do don't really matter.

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't do ANYTHING but believe?! No. Don't do any of the ceremonial works.

Don't obey anything or it is a works salvation and you are condemned? Pathetic.

You are a modern day Pharisee.

Salvation is by faith alone, because salvation is by Christ alone. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that you can do that will merit salvation. Your obedience doctrine is right out of Satan's mouth.

Jesus and Jesus alone is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. So that, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Plus nothing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul who was a Pharisee knew the works of the law well. He is speaking about the purification works that the Jews used to have to do for over 1,600 years.

Show one scripture where Paul says someone believed and obeyed and disqualified themselves.
You're not disqualified if you obey but you are subject to the law, so that if you make one mistake, you go to hell !!! Enjoy obeying !!!

Galatians 5:4 KJV -