The Myth of unMerited Favor and Grace

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You say that ad nauseam.

Let you be warned that there is a warning to you calling me a fool.
Let's see just how foolish you are .....

Where do you get that from?
Scripture.
Faith is what gets you into the BOC.
Doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, fat or skinny, short or tall, male or female, attractive or unattractive, etc.
It's by FAITH, not your social status.

I already told you that Jesus’ disciples were part of the traveling ministry and had to leave their homes.
Leave it to you to change the truth.
The verses do not say anything about them all being in a traveling ministry.
You just add to scripture your own story, which is different from the story of scripture.
You are a fraud.

I gave you scripture that said it was THEIR LAND to do with it what they wanted, and it was THEIR MONEY to do with it what they wanted.
And I already explained to you that if they WANTED to keep part of the money, then there was no reason to kill them for that if they were only to give what they WANTED to give,

You will have to submit to the scriptures, which is God’s Truth.
But not your truth, because your story doesn't match scripture.

I already explained it to you---THEY LIED. That is the sin.
Keeping part of the money for themselves WAS the lie, you moron.

Foolish indeed.

God's Truth

Obeying Jesus does not make one in error, or a legalistic person in error. OBEYING JESUS DOES NOT LEAD US IN TO ERROR!

Obeying Jesus brings us to the Father where we are safe and saved.

God's Truth

Paul went to the Jews first and they rejected his "Gospel." He then went to the Gentiles and the rest is history.

Are you finally admitting it was the SAME GOSPEL?

There were Jews who rejected Jesus too!

Jesus did not change it up and give Paul another gospel, as you erroneously teach.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you finally admitting it was the SAME GOSPEL?

There were Jews who rejected Jesus too!

Jesus did not change it up and give Paul another gospel, as you erroneously teach.

It wasn't the SAME Gospel. Paul preached The Grace Gospel. (Faith without works) Peter preached The Kingdom Gospel. (Faith and works)

God's Truth

Romans 4:4 "Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

The works Paul the Pharisee is explaining that no longer save are the ceremonial/purification works.

The Gentiles knew they did not do all the things the Jews used to have to do for over 1,600 years, and they now had to be taught as to WHY they are now saved. The Jews had to be taught why they no longer had to do certain things anymore.