ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

squeak

You haven't made it to Jesus until you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. Then one is born again when they start receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ

What scripture says that ?

God's Truth

I said
You haven't made it to Jesus until you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. Then one is born again when they start receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ. Like I have been sharing with you.
You haven't even made it to Christ until you have crucified all your emotions and feeings. Have you done that yet?

You are a mess and refuse help.

You teach things that are not of God.

Nowhere do the scriptures say what you say.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are a mess and refuse help.

You teach things that are not of God.

Nowhere do the scriptures say what you say.

I said
lololol Do you think I need help because I use "I said".

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You still have not explained how one is receiving milk before they exist !

I said
The Holy Spirit keeps telling me to avoid stupid questions.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Now what makes you ask that question? I have never made that claim and wouldn't.

God's Truth

I said
lololol Do you think I need help because I use "I said".

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

That is a sure sign of your stubborn heart and your inability to take correction.

Luke 16:10 "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is a sure sign of your stubborn heart and your inability to take correction.

Luke 16:10 "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

I said
Ok I'm alittle confused right now. Are you trying to make some sort of point or not?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok everyone its almost Oct. That is when deer hunting starts with a bow. So I'm going to take a vacation and get my stuff ready. I think the Lord is delivering me again with the chest pains. But so no one can be deceived about me I am wirtting this. Oct and Nov is deer hunting. I'll try to stop in from time to time. But dont look for me for awhile.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok everyone its almost Oct. That is when deer hunting starts with a bow. So I'm going to take a vacation and get my stuff ready. I think the Lord is delivering me again with the chest pains. But so no one can be deceived about me I am wirtting this. Oct and Nov is deer hunting. I'll try to stop in from time to time. But dont look for me for awhile.
Who are you? :idunno:

God's Truth

I said
You brought up the wisdom from God. God didn't tell me nothing about saying "I said" you did. So I'm wondering why you claim I don't accept the wisdom of God. I do I am led by the Holy Spirit.
Do you know the Holy Spirit?

I do know the Holy Spirit.

God is not telling you to go around posting strangely, as when you post "I said".

You reject good counsel in little things. You will then reject good counsel in big things.

Status
Not open for further replies.