ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It appears you used the guile ! You made a statement:

I said
Your wrong. I posted it in the same order that the Holy Spirit gave me the revelations. You will have to take that up with the Holy Spirit. If you want to correct someone, its Him your after.

beloved57

I said
Your wrong. I posted it in the same order that the Holy Spirit gave me the revelations. You will have to take that up with the Holy Spirit. If you want to correct someone, its Him your after.

It appears you are the one in guile !

Posted from the TOL App!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It appears you are the one in guile !

Posted from the TOL App!

I said
In your eyes I don't doubt that. The scribes also judged the way you do.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

Mark 3:22
22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, "He has Beelzebub," and, "By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons."
(NKJ)

beloved57

I said
In your eyes I don't doubt that. The scribes also judged the way you do.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

Mark 3:22
22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, "He has Beelzebub," and, "By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons."
(NKJ)

It appears you are the one in guile ! How does a babe receive milk before its born ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's the kind of question you should be able to answer but you won't. Why not ?

Posted from the TOL App!

I said
It is full of guile. No baby can receive milk before it is born. But we are talking about scripture. And in order to do that we are already born. So even when we first start reading scripture we are in the milk and alive. It seems you have a poor understanding of the Word.

beloved57

I said
It is full of guile. No baby can receive milk before it is born. But we are talking about scripture. And in order to do that we are already born. So even when we first start reading scripture we are in the milk and alive. It seems you have a poor understanding of the Word.

That's what milk is in scripture, scripture the word of God ! You didn't know that ?

So explain how a babe recieves milk of the word before they exist ! :)

Posted from the TOL App!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's what milk is in scripture, scripture the word of God ! You didn't know that ?

So explain how a babe recieves milk of the word before they exist ! :)

Posted from the TOL App!

I said
Milk is understanding. There is a milk understanding, and there is a meat understanding.
In case no one has explained this to you. No body ever receives anything before they exist.

beloved57

I said
Milk is understanding. There is a milk understanding, and there is a meat understanding.
In case no one has explained this to you. No body ever receives anything before they exist.

Explain how a babe gets understanding before they are born !

Posted from the TOL App!

tomlapalm

I said
Jesus said it best.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.

Luk 4:17
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20
And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21
And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Look, stupid, see if you can follow this simple question, Jesus called Isaiah's words scripture, was He correct or YOU?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.

Luk 4:17
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20
And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21

Look, stupid, see if you can follow this simple question, Jesus called Isaiah's words scripture, was He correct or YOU?

I said
ROFLOL Its right there in front of you. And your so blind you cant see it. That "This day" that verse became scripture. It is now fulfilled of its purpose.

lolo You really don't have the authority to be calling anyone "Else" stupid.

beloved57

I said
ROFLOL Its right there in front of you. And your so blind you cant see it. That "This day" that verse became scripture. It is now fulfilled of its purpose.

Explain how a babe gets understanding before they are born !

beloved57

I said
Your words are full of guile. They cant be a babe if they are not born. If they are a babe they have been born. We are born to be babe's.

Looks like your words are full of guile, you gave the title to the thread !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

I said
lol Logic isn't one of your strong suits is it. You really should go read the revelation on "your own opinion is worthless"

Logic doesnt appear to be one of your strong suites, for you wrote the title of the thread, it came out of your noget, and the Holy Spirit had nothing to do with it, maybe the unholy spirit did. lol !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Logic doesnt appear to be one of your strong suites, for you wrote the title of the thread, it came out of your noget, and the Holy Spirit had nothing to do with it, maybe the unholy spirit did. lol !

I said
lololol Oh now I see. Your trying to manipulate the title and that I made it up. Well let me put your deception at ease. The Holy Spirit gave me the revelations and He have me the order in which He taught me they go in. Now if that bothers you take it up with God. And if you can convince God He is wrong, He will tell my Holy Spirit and my Holy Spirit will tell me.

beloved57

squeaky

Your trying to manipulate the title and that I made it up.

It aint in the scripture. The Holy Ghost isnt going to give you anything He did not already give the writers of scripture !

tomlapalm

I said

Jesus didn't name these verses scripture when He said "fulfilled" . He said it WAS SCRIPTURE from Isaiah AND it was fulfilled that day

see what you can come up with this verse, Jesus was quoting Psalms

Jhn 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Jhn 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Jesus called it scripture. Is it scripture?

Status
Not open for further replies.