ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Since there are so MANY on TOL saying this to YOU, don't you think they just might be right? :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Since there are so MANY on TOL saying this to YOU, don't you think they just might be right? :duh:

I said
lol I think that it is proof of what the scriptures say. And the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 14:21
21 In the law it is written: "With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear Me," says the Lord.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:23
23 Therefore if the whole church comes together in one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those who are uninformed or unbelievers, will they not say that you are out of your mind?
(NKJ)

John 15:20-23
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
22 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.
23 "He who hates Me hates My Father also.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
lol I think that it is proof of what the scriptures say. And the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 14:21
21 In the law it is written: "With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear Me," says the Lord.
This verse is speaking of The Gift of Tongues, which actually is still in operation today.
1 Cor 14:23
23 Therefore if the whole church comes together in one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those who are uninformed or unbelievers, will they not say that you are out of your mind?
ibid
John 15:20-23
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
22 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.
23 "He who hates Me hates My Father also.
We don't hate you or the verses you post, merely the ignorance with which you post. You put the same garbage on several websites, every Christian who tries to correct you gets rejected by you and you claim you're doing God's Work but your theology is all screwed up. You're more of a detriment to Christ than help. You're not posting Truth, you're posting nonsense.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This verse is speaking of The Gift of Tongues, which actually is still in operation today.ibidWe don't hate you or the verses you post, merely the ignorance with which you post. You put the same garbage on several websites, every Christian who tries to correct you gets rejected by you and you claim you're doing God's Work but your theology is all screwed up. You're more of a detriment to Christ than help. You're not posting Truth, you're posting nonsense.

I said
Oh I see. You haven't learned that all nine gifts are in each one of the revelations of Jesus Christ. And lets face it them revelations are an unknown tongue to you.

Aimiel

The nine gifts are available to us for God to make use of us as He wills. You call your darkness: "Revelations," but it is still darkness, since God doesn't give private interpretation of His Words. You need Sunday School. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The nine gifts are available to us for God to make use of us as He wills. You call your darkness: "Revelations," but it is still darkness, since God doesn't give private interpretation of His Words. You need Sunday School. :duh:

I said
The gifts are not available to you. They are available to the Holy Spirit. And He distributes to those in the milk which gift to give one.

1 Cor 12:1

1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant:
(NKJ)

1 Cor 12:7-11
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

And if you get through the milk and the meat you come to Jesus Christ. And the revelations of Jesus Christ.Which have all nine gifts in each revelation.

Aimiel

The gifts are not available to you.
That's not what The Word of God says:

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

These gifts are given to ALL. He works them, but we have them. Just because you don't believe these gifts are given to us or available to us doesn't mean they aren't. God said that they are, so they are.
And if you get through the milk and the meat you come to Jesus Christ. And the revelations of Jesus Christ.Which have all nine gifts in each revelation.
You are using your imagination again, which is not good. God's Word is misunderstood by you, and you've followed the wrong spirit. It's a spirit of 'holier-than-thou' which is an enemy of God. I hate that spirit. So does God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's not what The Word of God says:

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

These gifts are given to ALL. He works them, but we have them. Just because you don't believe these gifts are given to us or available to us doesn't mean they aren't. God said that they are, so they are.You are using your imagination again, which is not good. God's Word is misunderstood by you, and you've followed the wrong spirit. It's a spirit of 'holier-than-thou' which is an enemy of God. I hate that spirit. So does God.

I said
Yes it does. As the Holy Spirit wills, not as you will.

11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

Aimiel

You said the gifts were not given to me. The Bible said they were. I agree that they operate as He wills, ONLY... but they are given to ALL. Every man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You said the gifts were not given to me. The Bible said they were. I agree that they operate as He wills, ONLY... but they are given to ALL. Every man.

I said
Gifts. Or gift. The Holy Spirit doesn't work all the gifts in any one person. He works different gifts in each person. All nine gifts only show up in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Aimiel

Again: the imagination of Squeaky at work. The Bible doesn't say that. God can do whatever He pleases. He gives these gifts as He wills, not as Squeaky's imagination wills.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again: the imagination of Squeaky at work. The Bible doesn't say that. God can do whatever He pleases. He gives these gifts as He wills, not as Squeaky's imagination wills.

I said
No imagination. There are nine gifts. Tell me which ones do you think you have.

1 Cor 12:7-11
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Now remember the gifts are through the Holy Spirit. And you haven't posted any verses to me. So you haven't even proven you still have the Holy Spirit. You used to before you got all full of bitterness.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
No imagination. There are nine gifts. Tell me which ones do you think you have.
The 'imaginary' part I was speaking of is where you stated that The Gifts of The Holy spirit only show up in the 'revelations' of Jesus Christ. Your posts are NOT revelations of anything other than your misunderstanding of The Word of God.

The gifts of The Holy Spirit are not physical. They don't sit in your back pocket or fit in a box. They are manifestations of God's Power, given as He wills. I've been used in several, sometimes more than one at the same time. No one 'has' these gifts. They are The Holy Spirit operating through someone, giving them His knowledge or unction.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The 'imaginary' part I was speaking of is where you stated that The Gifts of The Holy spirit only show up in the 'revelations' of Jesus Christ. Your posts are NOT revelations of anything other than your misunderstanding of The Word of God.

The gifts of The Holy Spirit are not physical. They don't sit in your back pocket or fit in a box. They are manifestations of God's Power, given as He wills. I've been used in several, sometimes more than one at the same time. No one 'has' these gifts. They are The Holy Spirit operating through someone, giving them His knowledge or unction.

I said
Go back and read it again. I said the Holy Spirit gives us one or two gifts.
But the revelations of Jesus Christ have all nine gifts in each one of them.

Aimiel

I said
Go back and read it again. I said the Holy Spirit gives us one or two gifts.
No, He doesn't. He gives them severally, as He wills. If He decides to make use of someone in all nine gifts and does so, what is that to you? Will you try to stop Him?
But the revelations of Jesus Christ have all nine gifts in each one of them.
Your lack of understanding is showing again. His Gifts are not in operation in His Written Word. There is life in His Word, but His Gifts are to believers and are Him operating through believers. The nine gifts are listed in His Word but they don't operate in simply reading Scripture and your 'revelations' as I've said many times, are merely your mis-understanding of His Word. You are deceived if you believe that God has given you special revelation that He hasn't given anyone else. You need to be taught, but since you think you cannot be taught then you cannot, because as a man thinks in his heart: so is he.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, He doesn't. He gives them severally, as He wills. If He decides to make use of someone in all nine gifts and does so, what is that to you? Will you try to stop Him?Your lack of understanding is showing again. His Gifts are not in operation in His Written Word. There is life in His Word, but His Gifts are to believers and are Him operating through believers. The nine gifts are listed in His Word but they don't operate in simply reading Scripture and your 'revelations' as I've said many times, are merely your mis-understanding of His Word. You are deceived if you believe that God has given you special revelation that He hasn't given anyone else. You need to be taught, but since you think you cannot be taught then you cannot, because as a man thinks in his heart: so is he.

I said
How long have you been totally carnal? Has satan stole everything you used to have?

15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Matt 13:19
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
(NKJ)

John 12:47-48
47 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
How long have you been totally carnal? Has satan stole everything you used to have?

(NKJ)

Matt 13:19
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
(NKJ)

John 12:47-48
47 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
(NKJ)
No. How does the above refute what I wrote to you about His Gifts? It doesn't. You don't understand His Gifts because NONE of them have ever been in operation in your life. You have no clue about the things that you're speaking of. You should know things before you post on TOL pretending to know something. You know nothing about the Gifts of The Holy Spirit. In fact, you know very little about Christianity that is actually correct. You need to go to Sunday School and learn the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.