ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky

It aint in the scripture. The Holy Ghost isnt going to give you anything He did not already give the writers of scripture !

I said
The milk, and meat, and born again is ALL in the scriptures. There are many things that God has kept secret from the foundation of the world. That He is now revealing to His people.

1 Cor 2:7
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)

Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus didn't name these verses scripture when He said "fulfilled" . He said it WAS SCRIPTURE from Isaiah AND it was fulfilled that day

see what you can come up with this verse, Jesus was quoting Psalms

Jhn 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Jhn 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Jesus called it scripture. Is it scripture?

I said
lolol You really are an idiot. Fulfilled means that now this day it is scripture. Now where do you think it is written when it is called scripture????????????????? New testament.

beloved57

I said
The milk, and meat, and born again is ALL in the scriptures. There are many things that God has kept secret from the foundation of the world. That He is now revealing to His people.

1 Cor 2:7
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)

Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
(NKJ)

You still have not explained how one is receiving milk before they exist !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
That is because you are still blind. As long as you keep using all that guile, no one can explain anything to you. I nor anyone else has ever claimed one receives the milk understanding before they exist.

tomlapalm

I said
lolol You really are an idiot. Fulfilled means that now this day it is scripture. Now where do you think it is written when it is called scripture????????????????? New testament.

read the verses, fool. Jesus said scripture could not be broken.

not a single word of the NT was written when He said those words.

ONLY the OLD TESTAMENT was written.

The NT was written down years after His death.

Is the OT scripture?
Is Jesus wrong or are you wrong?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
read the verses, fool. Jesus said scripture could not be broken.

not a single word of the NT was written when He said those words.

ONLY the OLD TESTAMENT was written.

The NT was written down years after His death.

Is the OT scripture?
Is Jesus wrong or are you wrong?

I said
Your an idiot. It shows over and over in the way you interpret scripture. You have the discernment skills of a spare tire.

Matt 5:20-23
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
(NKJ)

tomlapalm

The scribes and Pharisees had misdirected Jewish traditions, but the OT was given by God , as was written as such. It can not and should not be belittle by the like of an ignorant person.

Jesus said Psalms was scripture , Is Psalms 82 scripture?

Concentrate and see if you can answer yes or no, for once

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The scribes and Pharisees had misdirected Jewish traditions, but the OT was given by God , as was written as such. It can not and should not be belittle by the like of an ignorant person.

Jesus said Psalms was scripture , Is Psalms 82 scripture?

Concentrate and see if you can answer yes or no, for once

I said
ROFLOL Take that up with Jesus. And when you do let me know if you got Him corrected or not. But what ever you do don't you back down. Or put your tail between your legs and run.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Born again, then the milk, then the meat. No one can understand the milk or the meat without being "born again".

tomlapalm

I said
ROFLOL Take that up with Jesus. And when you do let me know if you got Him corrected or not. But what ever you do don't you back down. Or put your tail between your legs and run.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

take what up with Jesus, He said the OT was scripture, you are the one lying about it,

I do not think Jesus needs correcting.

do you think Jesus needs correcting?

beloved57

I said
That is because you are still blind. As long as you keep using all that guile, no one can explain anything to you. I nor anyone else has ever claimed one receives the milk understanding before they exist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
No one can explain how anyone can receive milk "BEFORE THEY EXIST". Why do you keep asking that ridiculous question? One has to exist to even get in the milk understanding.

beloved57

I said
No one can explain how anyone can receive milk "BEFORE THEY EXIST". Why do you keep asking that ridiculous question? One has to exist to even get in the milk understanding.

You wrote the title of the thread, not me !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You wrote the title of the thread, not me !

I said
You bounce around worse than a rubber ball. We were talking about that wild idea you have that someone said you can drink milk before you exist. And I said no one said that. But you.
Now were back on the title. You seem to waver a lot in your discussions. Yes I wrote the title.So?

God's Truth

Being born again is when Jesus saves us and cleanses us from all our sins.

We are then born again we have a new life without sin.

We are to live that new life obeying Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being born again is when Jesus saves us and cleanses us from all our sins.

We are then born again we have a new life without sin.

We are to live that new life obeying Jesus.

I said
You haven't made it to Jesus until you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. Then one is born again when they start receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ. Like I have been sharing with you.
You haven't even made it to Christ until you have crucified all your emotions and feeings. Have you done that yet?

beloved57

squeaky

You haven't made it to Jesus until you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. Then one is born again when they start receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ

What scripture says that ?

beloved57

I said
lol If you would have read them three revelations at the top of this board. You wouldn't have to ask that. Go read them. They will answer all your silly questions you keep asking.

What scripture says that ?

Posted from the TOL App!

Status
Not open for further replies.