ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bam. i haven't read any previous posts, but yes. we all start with milk, God Willing, however, telling someone they are a "baby" Christians, milk fed, that they have soooooo much more to understand, seems a little condescending or creates negative vibes. tension. not always, but if you really want to lead someone to Christ, humbleness and humility are essential. why debate and argue when there are so many things to agree on, and learn. just sayin' - we cannot assume or evaluate by minimal conversation, exactly where a person IS. God most certainly meets us where we ARE, not where you think we ALL should be ! when you learn tact and diplomacy, humility and genuine love and concern. that's when you can start to lead. - :patrol:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bam. i haven't read any previous posts, but yes. we all start with milk, God Willing, however, telling someone they are a "baby" Christians, milk fed, that they have soooooo much more to understand, seems a little condescending or creates negative vibes. tension. not always, but if you really want to lead someone to Christ, humbleness and humility are essential. why debate and argue when there are so many things to agree on, and learn. just sayin' - we cannot assume or evaluate by minimal conversation, exactly where a person IS. God most certainly meets us where we ARE, not where you think we ALL should be ! when you learn tact and diplomacy, humility and genuine love and concern. that's when you can start to lead. - :patrol:

I said
I don't think you understand just how many want to be's there are out there that think they have already made it. And how many are being deceived into thinking all they have to do is believe in Jesus. And that's all they have. When the demons believe in God and Jesus. And there not going to make it to heaven. With all the faith only believers, and the you cant lose your salvation. Someone needs to start telling the truth. I would say you cant find three people on this board that know they can fall from grace , be disqualified, or fall short of salvation. I have been on this board sense the beginning and someone has to show these people what the Word says.

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't think you understand just how many want to be's there are out there that think they have already made it. And how many are being deceived into thinking all they have to do is believe in Jesus. And that's all they have. When the demons believe in God and Jesus. And there not going to make it to heaven. With all the faith only believers, and the you cant lose your salvation. Someone needs to start telling the truth. I would say you cant find three people on this board that know they can fall from grace , be disqualified, or fall short of salvation. I have been on this board sense the beginning and someone has to show these people what the Word says.

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

i know. and they tremble with fear. i do the same type of thing you do. but when i stick to "I" statements, instead of "you" and "yourselves". i include myself with the most terrible sinners in the history of mankind. how can we do otherwise ? when you post, you talk down to folks. i probably do it too. i treat every post as an individual "thing". unfair at best, but the truth always comes out. we digress, it's human. change a few words and your message is for ALL. as it stands, they are for YOU only. i don't think that's your intention - :patrol: - just saw it, but. btw sense the beginning is actually spelled "since" - you'll be ok

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i know. and they tremble with fear. i do the same type of thing you do. but when i stick to "I" statements, instead of "you" and "yourselves". i include myself with the most terrible sinners in the history of mankind. how can we do otherwise ? when you post, you talk down to folks. i probably do it too. i treat every post as an individual "thing". unfair at best, but the truth always comes out. we digress, it's human. change a few words and your message is for ALL. as it stands, they are for YOU only. i don't think that's your intention - :patrol: - just saw it, but. btw sense the beginning is actually spelled "since" - you'll be ok

I said
There are lots of ways to arouse curiosity in people. Even misspelled words. Anyone with a message for others will try different things to get them to atleast read the message. That's all we can do. And any reply is evidence that they atleast read it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To many people want to start out with the revelations of Jesus Christ. You cant do that. You must start in the milk. To many think their in the meat and their not. If you cant explain it with the verses your in the milk understanding. Because you haven't even found out what truth is yet.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Aimiel

The 'meat' Jesus spoke of is to do The Father's Will. One thing which would be expedient for you, Squeaky, would be to attend Sunday School at your favorite church, where your misconceptions regarding Christianity might be alleviated. One becomes born again simply by believing upon Jesus for salvation (saved). Yes, they mean the same thing, just different tenses of the same word. The 'milk' is lifelong (unless you are a know-it-all, in which case you're drinking bluejohn all your life anyway). We all have things we need to learn about God and we all can improve our relationship with The Lord and draw closer to Him. The revelations were given to all of the body of Christ, since God doesn't give ANY private interpretation of any prophecy. His Word is clear. It is designed so that the largest number of people might understand. Those who don't understand His Word either haven't studied, don't want to learn because they have a pride problem or are simply ignorant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The 'meat' Jesus spoke of is to do The Father's Will. One thing which would be expedient for you, Squeaky, would be to attend Sunday School at your favorite church, where your misconceptions regarding Christianity might be alleviated. One becomes born again simply by believing upon Jesus for salvation (saved). Yes, they mean the same thing, just different tenses of the same word. The 'milk' is lifelong (unless you are a know-it-all, in which case you're drinking bluejohn all your life anyway). We all have things we need to learn about God and we all can improve our relationship with The Lord and draw closer to Him. The revelations were given to all of the body of Christ, since God doesn't give ANY private interpretation of any prophecy. His Word is clear. It is designed so that the largest number of people might understand. Those who don't understand His Word either haven't studied, don't want to learn because they have a pride problem or are simply ignorant.

I said
Aimiel I have seen this many times. You used to have a lot of verses(the Word) in you. But I noticed you don't have any now. Your understanding that you just gave me is all carnal. And it is all from the milk understanding. That is why you mixing saved with salvation. And born again with deception.

John 3:3-6
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Aimiel I have seen this many times.
Yes, many many time I have given you Truth from Scripture, as have countless others... you reject us out-of-hand every time. It's very saddening.
You used to have a lot of verses(the Word) in you.
I do, still. Your understanding seems to be getting darker, though, instead of lighter.
But I noticed you don't have any now.
Coming from you: I consider this to be a compliment. Thanks.
Your understanding that you just gave me is all carnal.
No, it comes from The Word of God, simply grasping Truth and lots and lots of study.
And it is all from the milk understanding.
There's no such thing, other than in 'Squeakyisms.'
That is why you mixing saved with salvation.
It's the same word, they cannot be mixed up.
And born again with deception.
You're born again (I believe) but deceived by yourself. You need to go to Sunday School. :duh:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, many many time I have given you Truth from Scripture, as have countless others... you reject us out-of-hand every time. It's very saddening.I do, still. Your understanding seems to be getting darker, though, instead of lighter.Coming from you: I consider this to be a compliment. Thanks.No, it comes from The Word of God, simply grasping Truth and lots and lots of study.There's no such thing, other than in 'Squeakyisms.'It's the same word, they cannot be mixed up.You're born again (I believe) but deceived by yourself. You need to go to Sunday School. :duh:

:thumb:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, many many time I have given you Truth from Scripture, as have countless others... you reject us out-of-hand every time. It's very saddening.I do, still. Your understanding seems to be getting darker, though, instead of lighter.Coming from you: I consider this to be a compliment. Thanks.No, it comes from The Word of God, simply grasping Truth and lots and lots of study.There's no such thing, other than in 'Squeakyisms.'It's the same word, they cannot be mixed up.You're born again (I believe) but deceived by yourself. You need to go to Sunday School. :duh:

I said
lol Let the bitter envy flow.

Aimiel

Sunday School. You need to be taught the basics of Christianity. You have many things to learn. You're ignorant because you think you already know everything. I could never envy someone who's willfully ignorant. The reason people aren't able to teach you is you just don't want to learn where you're messed up. You have too many things out-of-place and cross-wired in your theology to be able to teach anyone anything. You're more of a stumbling-block than help to the Body of Christ. Even mere babes in Christ who are on the 'milk' recognize the bluejohn you're preaching for what it is: Mumbo Jumbo.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sunday School. You need to be taught the basics of Christianity. You have many things to learn. You're ignorant because you think you already know everything. I could never envy someone who's willfully ignorant. The reason people aren't able to teach you is you just don't want to learn where you're messed up. You have too many things out-of-place and cross-wired in your theology to be able to teach anyone anything. You're more of a stumbling-block than help to the Body of Christ. Even mere babes in Christ who are on the 'milk' recognize the bluejohn you're preaching for what it is: Mumbo Jumbo.

I said
Look I understand where your at. I really do. You have all these feelings and thoughts in you and you cant control them. You have all these doubts about others. Because your emotions are dictating to you right from wrong. That is why you cant get in the Spirit and stay there. You are wise in your own opinion because you don't have the support of the Holy Spirit.
I demonstrate the Spirit because I have the Word abiding in me. And it goes right over your head. I have crucified my flesh, you haven't. You still have faith in your own opinion. My faith is in the Word of God given to me by the Holy Spirit.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Look I understand where your at.
I'm sure you believe that. You have NO IDEA where I am.
You have all these feelings and thoughts in you and you cant control them.
I discern where my thoughts come from and do not listen to the voice of strangers. I am also in control of my feelings. Yours control you. I've witnessed it many times. Your anger at people on TOL is rampant.
You are wise in your own opinion because you don't have the support of the Holy Spirit.
If you see wisdom in me, it isn't me: it's God IN me.
I demonstrate the Spirit because I have the Word abiding in me.
What little bit of Scripture you actually do understand correctly isn't leading you anywhere, except in circles of confusion.
I have crucified my flesh, you haven't.
You have wood, hay and stubble.
You still have faith in your own opinion.
I have understanding of God's Word that grows daily.
My faith is in the Word of God given to me by the Holy Spirit.
If that were true, you would come to a knowledge of Truth rather than reject it out-of-hand. You turn away every soul God sends to try to help you. One day you will see the error you're steeped in, I only pray it comes before you're standing in front of The One you're blaspheming with your mis-understanding of His Word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure you believe that. You have NO IDEA where I am.I discern where my thoughts come from and do not listen to the voice of strangers. I am also in control of my feelings. Yours control you. I've witnessed it many times. Your anger at people on TOL is rampant.If you see wisdom in me, it isn't me: it's God IN me.What little bit of Scripture you actually do understand correctly isn't leading you anywhere, except in circles of confusion.You have wood, hay and stubble.I have understanding of God's Word that grows daily.If that were true, you would come to a knowledge of Truth rather than reject it out-of-hand. You turn away every soul God sends to try to help you. One day you will see the error you're steeped in, I only pray it comes before you're standing in front of The One you're blaspheming with your mis-understanding of His Word.

I said
Without a verse all one has is human wisdom. And human truth. That seems to be all you have left.
You have put your faith in your own opinion, which is human wisdom. I put my faith in the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. And I haven't been angry with anyone in over 30 years.
The only guarantee from God in the whole bible.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:7-15
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Without a verse all one has is human wisdom.
You think because you remember verses of scripture due to word association that you have all wisdom and knowledge. All you do is parrot words that don't mean anything to you. You're without God. You pretend to be in relationship with Him but all you are is a Bible parrot.
You have put your faith in your own opinion, which is human wisdom.
My faith is in The One Who lives in me. He is my God. You follow words you don't even have grasp of. I follow The Living God.
I put my faith in the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
If you did, He'd be able to teach you rather than remain ignorant and hateful towards your fellow-Christian.
And I haven't been angry with anyone in over 30 years.
Your anger and hatred of the attempts at correction from posters on TOL has been obvious to everyone, except yourself. You see yourself as perfect. You're not.
The only guarantee from God in the whole bible.
You're changing the subject, but that just shows that you don't understand what is being discussed and have to post nonsense. Your 'revelations' are darkness, due to your lack of understanding. You copy and paste verses of Scripture while pretending that you're the only one who has revelations. God said that there is NO private interpretation of prophecy. You think you have revelation, but all you have is a huge pile of Scripture posted all over the internet with very, very little understanding of same.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think because you remember verses of scripture due to word association that you have all wisdom and knowledge. All you do is parrot words that don't mean anything to you. You're without God. You pretend to be in relationship with Him but all you are is a Bible parrot.My faith is in The One Who lives in me. He is my God. You follow words you don't even have grasp of. I follow The Living God.If you did, He'd be able to teach you rather than remain ignorant and hateful towards your fellow-Christian.Your anger and hatred of the attempts at correction from posters on TOL has been obvious to everyone, except yourself. You see yourself as perfect. You're not. You're changing the subject, but that just shows that you don't understand what is being discussed and have to post nonsense. Your 'revelations' are darkness, due to your lack of understanding. You copy and paste verses of Scripture while pretending that you're the only one who has revelations. God said that there is NO private interpretation of prophecy. You think you have revelation, but all you have is a huge pile of Scripture posted all over the internet with very, very little understanding of same.

I said
lol There's that bitterness again. You know that is why you have lost so many verses. That bitterness has defiled you.

(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.