ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nicodemus didn't realize he needed to be born again either and he was a teacher of Israel. Maybe it would do you some good to take a look.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nicodemus didn't realize he needed to be born again either and he was a teacher of Israel. Maybe it would do you some good to take a look.

I said
Thanks. I know I'm born again. Because of the revelations. And I have never claimed to be a teacher. I have only said I came in here to share my revelations. Its the naysayers and hecklers that exaggerate everything I have said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your posts hold NO revelation at all. They're mere confusion.

I said
Well we know they are to those who God has blinded.

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Thanks. I know I'm born again. Because of the revelations. And I have never claimed to be a teacher. I have only said I came in here to share my revelations. Its the naysayers and hecklers that exaggerate everything I have said.

Revelations? All you do is cut and paste several Scripture verses!
Anybody can do that? Why does that make you, "Special?" Why,
even old GM can, "cut and paste!" Posting Scriptures is fine however,
you should always try to share an opinion, or at least have a point
to go along with the Scriptures you post? We all can open up our
Bibles and read Scripture! This forum is for discussion relating to the
Scriptures! Why can't you see that?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your posts hold NO revelation at all. They're mere confusion.

I said
Aimiel cant you see how I am edifying you? If you were listening to the Holy Spirit He could have given you these same verses so that you could have discerned the devil giving you the ideas that you throw at me. And you could have stopped them before they ever came out of your mouth.

Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, most of the things you post don't even make sense.

I said
That is what they said to Jesus also.

Matt 13:36-37
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field."
37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
(NKJ)

Matt 15:15-16
15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "Explain this parable to us."
16 So Jesus said, "Are you also still without understanding?
(NKJ)

Heb 5:11-14
11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

That is what they said to Jesus also.
Here's where you miss it: YOU ARE NOT Jesus! :duh:

You have error. You have more errors in your thinking than most lost people. I know children under 10 years old who have more understanding of God and salvation than you've ever expressed. You need to go to Sunday School and learn. If you're learning-disabled, there are teachers who will take the time to show you how to learn, without embarrassment or making fun of you. It's not hard, it just means you would need to swallow your pride and ask for help, instead of saying things that make no sense and being told over and over and over that you're mixed up.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here's where you miss it: YOU ARE NOT Jesus! :duh:

You have error. You have more errors in your thinking than most lost people. I know children under 10 years old who have more understanding of God and salvation than you've ever expressed. You need to go to Sunday School and learn. If you're learning-disabled, there are teachers who will take the time to show you how to learn, without embarrassment or making fun of you. It's not hard, it just means you would need to swallow your pride and ask for help, instead of saying things that make no sense and being told over and over and over that you're mixed up.

I said
ROFLOL Lets see. At a minimum The milk understanding is three years long, and the meat understanding is eleven years long. Then another fourteen years of revelations. Well I'm receiving them revelations.
And you know 10 year olds that know more than I do. It just doesn't add up. I think your lying.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Lets see. At a minimum The milk understanding is three years long, and the meat understanding is eleven years long. Then another fourteen years of revelations. Well I'm receiving them revelations.
And you know 10 year olds that know more than I do. It just doesn't add up. I think your lying.

How did you come up with this "Timetable" of yours? Either give us a
chapter and verse or other proof of its existence and validity?

MaxGrit

I said

You're right, it doesn't add up to 10. It's actually 8 years olds kids knowing more than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.