ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your familiar spirit isn't the least bit holy. If it were, your 'revelations' would make at least SOME sense.

I said
They do make sense to born again Christians.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

No, they don't (for the most part). Scripture doesn't deserve to be chopped up and put together nonsensically the way your familiar spirit directs you to do. You have demonic doctrine because you listen to a demon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, they don't (for the most part). Scripture doesn't deserve to be chopped up and put together nonsensically the way your familiar spirit directs you to do. You have demonic doctrine because you listen to a demon.

I said
You can blaspheme the Holy Spirit all you want. I have been walking after Him for 35 years now and He has never been wrong.

Aimiel

If you walked after Him for five minutes you'd show more understanding of His Word than you do. You need Jesus, but you think you have Him and all you have is a familiar spirit. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you walked after Him for five minutes you'd show more understanding of His Word than you do. You need Jesus, but you think you have Him and all you have is a familiar spirit. :duh:

I said
I have the fear of God in me. I wouldn't risk blasphemy against the Holy Spirit like you do.

Luke 1:50
50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
(KJV)

Aimiel

I am not risking anything, since you so clearly violate Scripture every two minutes without even thinking. Those in Whom The Holy Spirit resides are wise and seek to learn. You reject every born again Christian that tries to teach you anything but agree with cult followers every time they find one of your posts agreeable with your nonsense. I would never risk committing the un-pardonable sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not risking anything, since you so clearly violate Scripture every two minutes without even thinking. Those in Whom The Holy Spirit resides are wise and seek to learn. You reject every born again Christian that tries to teach you anything but agree with cult followers every time they find one of your posts agreeable with your nonsense. I would never risk committing the un-pardonable sin.

I said
How can I violate scripture when it is scripture that I post? The scripture that I post is what you call nonsense. Now what you call nonsense God calls truth. Jesus was sanctified on this truth. I am sanctified on this truth. But you say this truth is nonsense.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Only if you had the truth in scripture would you be able to accept this truth. And understand this truth.

Aimiel

How can I violate scripture when it is scripture that I post?
Through lack of understanding and posting Scriptures together that don't belong together but thinking that what you've implied by pasting them together is actually true.
The scripture that I post is what you call nonsense.
No. I merely state that you make The Scripture into nonsense due to your lack of understanding what you're talking about.
Jesus was sanctified on this truth. I am sanctified on this truth. But you say this truth is nonsense.

Only if you had the truth in scripture would you be able to accept this truth. And understand this truth.
You're not making any sense (as usual).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Through lack of understanding and posting Scriptures together that don't belong together but thinking that what you've implied by pasting them together is actually true.No. I merely state that you make The Scripture into nonsense due to your lack of understanding what you're talking about.You're not making any sense (as usual).

I said
You have established your own righteousness. With your carnal thinking. You really should go read the revelation on "the bible is written out of context". Maybe that will open your eyes alittle.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is NOT written out-of-context. Your brain is, however.

I said
You mean you haven't even learned that yet.
John 12:49
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Matt 13:9-11
9 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 16:12
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
2 Tim 2:19
19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
1 Cor 3:1-2
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
hey milk man ! did you know, that no other species drinks milk past infancy. also, no other species drinks the milk of another species. only humans. got milk ? - your tactics and methods do not work anymore. i'm sorry i have to be the one to tell you, i'd rather not. but you scream out for rebuke

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
hey milk man ! did you know, that no other species drinks milk past infancy. also, no other species drinks the milk of another species. only humans. got milk ? - your tactics and methods do not work anymore. i'm sorry i have to be the one to tell you, i'd rather not. but you scream out for rebuke

I said
You should check your facts. I have fed puppies with cows milk.
Let me give you alittle advice. If your going to try to rebuke someone. You cant rebuke someone who is really born again, carnally. Your going to have to find the verses that fit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a person is not born again they do not have the spirit of God inside. Without that they can not get into even the milk of the word, let alone the meat of the word. One must first be born again then comes the application of scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If a person is not born again they do not have the spirit of God inside. Without that they can not get into even the milk of the word, let alone the meat of the word. One must first be born again then comes the application of scripture.

I said
You have it backwards. Born again to the Spirit. One must first go through the milk to find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit takes them into the meat understanding. And to get there they must crucify the flesh(emotions). Now they have died to the flesh, by crucifying it. Now they are born again and ready for the revelations of Jesus Christ.

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

The revelations of Jesus Christ are the incorruptible seed of Gods Word.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
You have it backwards. Born again to the Spirit. One must first go through the milk to find the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit takes them into the meat understanding. And to get there they must crucify the flesh(emotions). Now they have died to the flesh, by crucifying it. Now they are born again and ready for the revelations of Jesus Christ.

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

The revelations of Jesus Christ are the incorruptible seed of Gods Word.
You are wrong Squeaky and Scripture says you are wrong. One must have the Spirit to discern the things of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong Squeaky and Scripture says you are wrong. One must have the Spirit to discern the things of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I said
That is what I have been trying to tell you. You cant be born again until after you know the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That is what I have been trying to tell you. You cant be born again until after you know the Holy Spirit.

What I have been trying to tell you is you can not discern either the milk or the meat without the Holy Spirit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
You should check your facts. I have fed puppies with cows milk.
Let me give you alittle advice. If your going to try to rebuke someone. You cant rebuke someone who is really born again, carnally. Your going to have to find the verses that fit.

since you love WORDS, So Much. I SAID - you are screaming out for REBUKE. i will, but not OF me. if you think you are prepared for MY Rebuke, say when ! ! ! i will pound you into the ground with God's Word, and i'm not even tryin' - yet - :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.