ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

You misunderstand that 'saved' and 'salvation' are different tenses of THE SAME WORD. They have the same meaning! :duh:

Aimiel

People who post to Squeaky must realize that they're dealing with intelligence in the single digits.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You misunderstand that 'saved' and 'salvation' are different tenses of THE SAME WORD. They have the same meaning! :duh:

I said
When you say things like that your revealing your ignorance of the scriptures. It doesn't get any simpliar than this. Saved if a gift. Salvation must be worked for.

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Aimiel

When you say things like that your revealing your ignorance of the scriptures. It doesn't get any simpliar than this. Saved if a gift. Salvation must be worked for.
When one is saved, one has received salvation. The word is the same. Different tense, but the same word. Do you understand English? When you say 'saved' means something different than 'salvation' you display your ignorance of the English language. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When one is saved, one has received salvation. The word is the same. Different tense, but the same word. Do you understand English? When you say 'saved' means something different than 'salvation' you display your ignorance of the English language. :duh:

I said
lol Your argument isn't with me it is with God. You should have God take one of these verses out of the bible. And let me know how that comes out.

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(NKJ)

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Your argument isn't with me it is with God.
I don't argue with God. He doesn't lie. You do.
You should have God take one of these verses out of the bible.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
Someone who is saved receives salvation, which is why we say that someone who is saved has received salvation. One who receives salvation has become saved. They're the SAME WORD. One who has salvation is merely a saved person. Someone who is saved is merely someone who has received salvation. The same word has different tenses. Saved: (adjective) past tense. Salvation: (noun) present tense. Same word. Same. Sameness. NOT different words. Not different meanings. Understanding is something which God can give you, but ONLY if you humble yourself and ask Him for it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't argue with God. He doesn't lie. You do.Someone who is saved receives salvation, which is why we say that someone who is saved has received salvation. One who receives salvation has become saved. They're the SAME WORD. One who has salvation is merely a saved person. Someone who is saved is merely someone who has received salvation. The same word has different tenses. Saved: (adjective) past tense. Salvation: (noun) present tense. Same word. Same. Sameness. NOT different words. Not different meanings. Understanding is something which God can give you, but ONLY if you humble yourself and ask Him for it.

I said
lol I don't really care what you say. That is not what God says. Your wrong.

Aimiel

I don't really care what you say. That is not what God says. Your wrong.
No, I'm not. You are wrong, thinking that saved and salvation mean different things. You're simply not capable of critical thinking. Your learning disability is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. Ignorance is a choice you've made and you need to be ashamed of that. You need to repent of it and buy a clue.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm not. You are wrong, thinking that saved and salvation mean different things. You're simply not capable of critical thinking. Your learning disability is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. Ignorance is a choice you've made and you need to be ashamed of that. You need to repent of it and buy a clue.

I said
Like I said your argument is not with me but with God.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your learning disability is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

I said
Isnt that what your doing. Pretending you know the Holy Spirit. pretending you know the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. Pretending your born again.

Aimiel

I said
Like I said your argument is not with me but with God.
I don't have any arguments with God or misunderstanding of His Word. That makes ONE of us.
Your learning disability is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.
Isnt that what your doing. Pretending you know the Holy Spirit. pretending you know the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. Pretending your born again.
Obviously, you're ignoring your disability, thinking it will go away if you do.

I don't pretend. I know The Holy Spirit. He doesn't hide His Language. You do need to be born again before you will ever even SEE His Kingdom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't have any arguments with God or misunderstanding of His Word. That makes ONE of us.Obviously, you're ignoring your disability, thinking it will go away if you do.

I don't pretend. I know The Holy Spirit. He doesn't hide His Language. You do need to be born again before you will ever even SEE His Kingdom.

I said
lolo Your an idiot. I would say you know the counterfeit very will. Your following him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Coming from you, I consider this high praise. Thank you. =)

I said
Well the Holy Spirit gave it to me about you.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Aimiel

Your familiar spirit isn't the least bit holy. If it were, your 'revelations' would make at least SOME sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.