ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. How does the above refute what I wrote to you about His Gifts? It doesn't. You don't understand His Gifts because NONE of them have ever been in operation in your life. You have no clue about the things that you're speaking of. You should know things before you post on TOL pretending to know something. You know nothing about the Gifts of The Holy Spirit. In fact, you know very little about Christianity that is actually correct. You need to go to Sunday School and learn the basics.

I said
Aimiel calm down. Have you lost everything? If you start giving into bitterness, it will slowly push out any verses you might have had written in your belief system.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Matt 13:19
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
(NKJ)

John 12:47-48
47 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

My question still stands un-answered, so you must be willing to admit that my premise is correct.

I said
How long have you been totally carnal? Has satan stole everything you used to have?

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Matt 13:19
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
(NKJ)

John 12:47-48
47 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
(NKJ)
No. How does the above refute what I wrote to you about His Gifts? It doesn't. You don't understand His Gifts because NONE of them have ever been in operation in your life. You have no clue about the things that you're speaking of. You should know things before you post on TOL pretending to know something. You know nothing about the Gifts of The Holy Spirit. In fact, you know very little about Christianity that is actually correct. You need to go to Sunday School and learn the basics.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, He doesn't. He gives them severally, as He wills. If He decides to make use of someone in all nine gifts and does so, what is that to you? Will you try to stop Him?Your lack of understanding is showing again. His Gifts are not in operation in His Written Word. There is life in His Word, but His Gifts are to believers and are Him operating through believers. The nine gifts are listed in His Word but they don't operate in simply reading Scripture and your 'revelations' as I've said many times, are merely your mis-understanding of His Word. You are deceived if you believe that God has given you special revelation that He hasn't given anyone else. You need to be taught, but since you think you cannot be taught then you cannot, because as a man thinks in his heart: so is he.

I said
So simple yet so far from some. That bitter envy has stolen your comprehension.
To one is given one gift. To another(not the same person) is given another gift. To another (not to either one of them) another gift.
So on and so on and so on.
1 Cor 12:6-11
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit gives God's Gifts as HE wills, not as Squeaky imagines.

I said
lolol You cant be that blind. He tells us exactly how He does it.
He tells us how He wills it. To one is given wisdom. To another(not the same one) He gives knowledge. To another (not either of them) He gives faith. To another(none of the above) He gives the gift of healing. To another (different than them) the working of miracles. To another(new one) prophecy. To another (new one) discerning of spirits. To another (new one) tongues. To another (new one) interpretation of tongues. This is His will. He decides. He chooses the gift. He decides who to give which gift to.

1 Cor 12:6-11
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Once again you are adding words to The Scriptures which aren't there in the original text. He gives these gifts SEVERALLY as He Wills...

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Once again you are adding words to The Scriptures which aren't there in the original text. He gives these gifts SEVERALLY as He Wills...

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom;
to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
to another faith by the same Spirit;
to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
to another the working of miracles;
to another prophecy;
to another discerning of spirits;
to another divers kinds of tongues;
to another the interpretation of tongues:
but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

I said
lol Your not arguing with me, your arguing with the very same scripture you just posted. This is nuts, your not angry with me your angry with God. He wrote the bible not me. All I done was to show it to you. If you don't like what it says take it up with Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its really simple just follow the rules of believing. Don't think beyond what is written.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Squeaky, you've misunderstood, due to your lack of knowledge, once again. He divides these gifts SEVERALLY as He wills.

sev·er·al (sĕv′ər-əl, sĕv′rəl)adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
2. Respectively different; various: They parted and went their several ways. See Synonyms at distinct.
3. Law Regarded as separate, especially with regard to tort liability or legal obligation, such that each individual involved is fully responsible for the liability or obligation.
4. Archaic Single; distinct: "Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times" (Laurence Sterne).pron. (used with a pl. verb)An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, you've misunderstood, due to your lack of knowledge, once again. He divides these gifts SEVERALLY as He wills.

sev·er·al (sĕv′ər-əl, sĕv′rəl)adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
2. Respectively different; various: They parted and went their several ways. See Synonyms at distinct.
3. Law Regarded as separate, especially with regard to tort liability or legal obligation, such that each individual involved is fully responsible for the liability or obligation.
4. Archaic Single; distinct: "Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times" (Laurence Sterne).pron. (used with a pl. verb)An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.

I said
lololololololololololololo

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I am pooring out all these verses and revelations and they all go right over your head. Huh!
God spelled it out for you. What His will is.
Give one gift to this person, another gift to a DIFFERENT person, and another gift to a DIFFERENT PERSON. SO ON AND SO ON.
1 Cor 12:7-11
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things,

distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

Distributing to each one individually as He wills. And His will is one gift per person.

Aimiel

I said
I am pooring out all these verses and revelations and they all go right over your head. Huh!
When you attempt to make fun of someone, you should at least us proper English to do so. The word you should have used is: "pouring," not, "pooring," which actually is NOT a word. :duh:
God spelled it out for you. What His will is.
Yes, He did. He also used a proper word: "severally," which doesn't mean ONE. :duh:
Give one gift to this person, another gift to a DIFFERENT person, and another gift to a DIFFERENT PERSON. SO ON AND SO ON.
1 Cor 12:7-11
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things,

distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

Distributing to each one individually as He wills. And His will is one gift per person.
You should use the KJV. Instead of, "individually," the Word used was translated: "severally." He gives His Gifts as He wills, not as you imagine He does.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think your OP is backwards. You have to be born again to partake of the milk or the meat.

John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you attempt to make fun of someone, you should at least us proper English to do so. The word you should have used is: "pouring," not, "pooring," which actually is NOT a word. :duh:Yes, He did. He also used a proper word: "severally," which doesn't mean ONE. :duh:You should use the KJV. Instead of, "individually," the Word used was translated: "severally." He gives His Gifts as He wills, not as you imagine He does.

I said
lololo I guess you straightened me out on my use of language.

you should at least us proper

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think your OP is backwards. You have to be born again to partake of the milk or the meat.

John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

I said
You cant see it. I didn't see it until I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't see it coming. You just wind up in it. That's why it says the kingdom of God does not come with observation.
The only way to enter it is by following the Holy Spirit one verse at a time. And He will lead you into it.

Luke 17:20-21
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, the scripture is specific that you must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God John 3:3.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope, the scripture is specific that you must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God John 3:3.

I said
It says to see the kingdom of God. I didn't see it coming. I didn't even know I was in it for along time.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
It says to see the kingdom of God. I didn't see it coming. I didn't even know I was in it for along time.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

Well then it sounds like you need to have the same conversation with Jesus that Nicodemus had, if you considered yourself a teacher and not born again.

Status
Not open for further replies.