The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I love the quote from the woman who says, "Don't tell anyone!"

One of the biggest cheers President Donald Trump received from supporters watching his inaugural address on Friday was his call to "buy American and hire American."
It was a moment rich in irony.
Many of those supporters were sporting Trump's trademark red "Make America Great Again" baseball caps that were made in China, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
Some were horrified when they discovered their Trump hats were foreign made.
Rob Walker, 44, who had driven to Washington from Georgia with his wife Abby, 36, had stopped at a truck stop on the way to buy a "Make America Great Again" cap.
"Oh God, I hope it's not made in China," Abby said, flipping the cap over to check. She looked at its label. "China! Don't tell anyone!"

got a question for you: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...quot-Against&p=4911931&viewfull=1#post4911931

quip

BANNED
Banned

The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration

C2th9VJVEAAbeW1.jpg

The Women's March sure looks like a bigger mandate.

:chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

A presidential speech that was intended to thank the intelligence community quickly went off the rails Saturday as Donald Trump talked about himself, his inauguration crowd, the dishonest media and how great his party was.
. . . .
It seemed at every turn, Trump would pivot to himself. As he talked about his choice to lead the CIA Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS), Trump noted that he himself was smart.

"I met him and I said, he is so good. Number one in his class at West Point. I know a lot about West Point, and I'm a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say I had an uncle who was a great professor at M.I.T. for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many ways," Trump said. "He was an academic genius, and then they say, there's Donald Trump, an intellectual, trust me, I'm like a smart person."

. . . .

"Probably almost everybody in this room voted for me but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did but I guarantee a big portion because we're all on the same wavelength," Trump said.

Trump also couldn't resist talking about his feud with the media.

"I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth. And they sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community. And I just want to let you know, the reason you're the number one stop is exactly the opposite," Trump said. "We did a thing yesterday at the speech and everybody like the speech? But we had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

quip

BANNED
Banned
[/B]
They sure have plenty of Homosexuals, Communists, Libs, Lesbians, clowns, loudmouths, and Madonna to help them out. Madonna even said she's seriously considered blowing up the White House. That would certainly make her a "Liberal/progressive Icon" overnight if she were to accomplish that.

David Duke has plenty of friends. Were they at the inauguration...I might have missed them?