The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

A presidential speech that was intended to thank the intelligence community quickly went off the rails Saturday as Donald Trump talked about himself, his inauguration crowd, the dishonest media and how great his party was.
. . . .
It seemed at every turn, Trump would pivot to himself. As he talked about his choice to lead the CIA Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS), Trump noted that he himself was smart.

"I met him and I said, he is so good. Number one in his class at West Point. I know a lot about West Point, and I'm a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say I had an uncle who was a great professor at M.I.T. for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many ways," Trump said. "He was an academic genius, and then they say, there's Donald Trump, an intellectual, trust me, I'm like a smart person."

. . . .

"Probably almost everybody in this room voted for me but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did but I guarantee a big portion because we're all on the same wavelength," Trump said.

Trump also couldn't resist talking about his feud with the media.

"I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth. And they sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community. And I just want to let you know, the reason you're the number one stop is exactly the opposite," Trump said. "We did a thing yesterday at the speech and everybody like the speech? But we had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people."

Thank God Trump won. It was God's will and you Libs can only gripe and bellyache about it now. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep. The crazier they get, the less chance they'll have at the Presidency.

Did you see all the perverts dancing in the street outside mike pences house? Reminds me of the crowds of perverts outside of Lots house..

Pro-LGBT Activists Twerked Like Crazy at Mike Pence's House

LGBT Activists Had a Dance Party Protest in Mike Pence’s Neighborhood

peter-van-agtmael-washington-trump-inauguration-pence-house-2.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One Of President Trump’s First Acts Will Cost Homeowners Millions Of Dollars

Hundreds of thousands of would-be homeowners will be hit with higher costs.

WASHINGTON ― With what may have been his first presidential order, Donald Trump made it more expensive for working- and middle-class Americans to buy their first homes. The move will increase costs for 750,000 to 850,000 Americans in the next year alone, according to the National Association of Realtors.

The Obama administration had said last week that the Federal Housing Administration would drop the cost of mortgage insurance it sells by almost a third to 0.60 percent. But after Trump took office, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which oversees the FHA, told lenders the fee cut was off. The reversal of the reduction will mean that homebuyers who borrow $200,000 under the program will see their mortgage insurance fees go up by $500 a year relative to what the Obama administration had ordered, according to figures released by the FHA when the cut was announced.

The reduction was intended to help partially offset the cost of rising mortgage rates and was scheduled to go into effect on Jan. 27. The government sells the insurance in case borrowers default.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep. The crazier they get, the less chance they'll have at the Presidency.

Did you see all the perverts dancing in the street outside mike pences house? Reminds me of the crowds of perverts outside of Lots house..

Pro-LGBT Activists Twerked Like Crazy at Mike Pence's House

LGBT Activists Had a Dance Party Protest in Mike Pence’s Neighborhood

peter-van-agtmael-washington-trump-inauguration-pence-house-2.jpg

Genesis 19:4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

2 Pet. 2:6-7,

"and if He [God] condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men . . . "

quip

BANNED
Banned

WASHINGTON ― With what may have been his first presidential order, Donald Trump made it more expensive for working- and middle-class Americans to buy their first homes. The move will increase costs for 750,000 to 850,000 Americans in the next year alone, according to the National Association of Realtors.

The Obama administration had said last week that the Federal Housing Administration would drop the cost of mortgage insurance it sells by almost a third to 0.60 percent. But after Trump took office, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which oversees the FHA, told lenders the fee cut was off. The reversal of the reduction will mean that homebuyers who borrow $200,000 under the program will see their mortgage insurance fees go up by $500 a year relative to what the Obama administration had ordered, according to figures released by the FHA when the cut was announced.

The reduction was intended to help partially offset the cost of rising mortgage rates and was scheduled to go into effect on Jan. 27. The government sells the insurance in case borrowers default.

It's the fault of all those welfare moms, homosexuals and higher minimum-wage liberals. What can you do though? :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Please tell me you do know that mortgage insurance, isnt paid by most homeowners, its paid by those who put less than 20 percent down on a home, and when you have hit 20 percent of whats in your home, if you do have to pay it (because of a low down payment) you can have it removed once you have 20 percent in.

Its default insurance till you have 20 percent because most people wont default when that have that much in. It happened because of the housing crisis, not trump.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Please tell me you do know that mortgage insurance, isnt paid by most homeowners, its paid by those who put less than 20 percent down on a home, and when you have hit 20 percent of whats in your home, if you do have to pay it (because of a low down payment) you can have it removed once you have 20 percent in.

Its default insurance till you have 20 percent because most people wont default when that have that much in. It happened because of the housing crisis, not trump.

So, in short...I doesn't affect you so, it matters not?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, in short...I doesn't affect you so, it matters not?

It doesn't affect most people who are buying a house, and no it doesn't bother me, that a bank wants insurance on someone putting less than 20 percent down. I'm not so stupid that i don't know most home loans that default, do so when people have less investment in the home.

That protects against part of what caused the housing crisis, do you want another one?

You can be flip, but its not like that article is presenting it, but liberals are gullible enough about what they dont even understand to get up in arms over lies.

quip

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't affect most people who are buying a house, and no it doesn't bother me, that a bank wants insurance on someone putting less than 20 percent down. I'm not so stupid that i don't know most home loans that default, do so when people have less investment in the home.

That protects against part of what caused the housing crisis, do you want another one?

You can be flip, but its not like that article is presenting it, but liberals are gullible enough about what they dont even understand to get up in arms over lies.

Or alternately, you're being an apologist for Making America Great Again. :salute:

Takes all kinds!

fool

Hall of Fame

BS
Cancelling a reduction is not "Costing them More" it's costing them the same.
Is the left going to be dishonest about everything he does?

quip

BANNED
Banned
BS
Cancelling a reduction is not "Costing them More" it's costing them the same.
Is the left going to be dishonest about everything he does?

That was profound. Challenged I see in math...stick with semantics/rhetoric, it plays more to your strength.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Massive Women’s March crowd starts trip home; Metro warns against overwhelming stations

More than 470,000 people had taken Metro by 1 p.m. Saturday, in what officials say is an unprecedented number of riders for a weekend. The crowds surpassed the ridership on Inauguration Day, and even ridership on a regular weekday.

Millions protest at women’s marches worldwide as Trump takes office

Historic rebuke includes D.C.’s largest rally in years

A series of demonstrations against the new president packed cities large and small — from London to Los Angeles, Paris to Park City, Utah, Miami to Melbourne, Australia.
In Chicago, the demonstration was overwhelmed by its own size, forcing officials to curtail its planned march when the crowd threatened to swamp the planned route.