The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Arthur Brain

Didn't claim to have a progressive mind. Listen to your pal closely, if she had full pull power in a totalitarian government, my kind would be made to fall in line one way or another. There is a mild form of it already in existence. You cannot run afoul of PC guidelines or you pay with your job or your freedom.

Just as well cos' you haven't.

My "pal" doesn't advocate totalitarian government of any sort so there's a bit of tin foil paranoia on your part (again).

Get a grip man.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
he's a billionaire with with a beautiful wife and family who's just become president

what on earth do you think he "overcompensating" for?

lack of achievement?

People comfortable with their achievements don't feel the need to trumpet them the way he's done in that bio.

It's over the top braggadocio, like he needs to keep convincing himself. Kind of in line with this:

'He Has This Deep Fear That He Is Not a Legitimate President'

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
People comfortable with their achievements don't feel the need to trumpet them the way he's done in that bio.

and you don't see the same thing in bammy's bio?

no, of course you don't

you're blinded by your hatred for trump

better find yourself some more puppies to hug - it's gonna be a long eight years for you

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Anyone can do a line by line compare/contrast and see the difference, that's why I put it up there.

bammy came to the job with no significant accomplishments

trump's life has been one accomplishment after another

there really is no comparison :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Humor break:

170117-neopalpa-donaldtrumpi_f4c9eb791248756846576c9279fc504f.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

[h=1]Tiny Moth Named for Donald Trump[/h]

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
from your link:
Will the unabashedly self-promoting and self-obsessed businessman transform himself into a selfless and dignified president of the nation he was elected to lead?

what kind of a retard would expect him to change?

If he runs America the same way, why complain?

If he does 1/10 of what he claims that's better than what we've had in the last 40 years or more.