The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Humor Break!

Some of my favorite signs from the Women's March:

Orange Is the New Fascism

Super Callous Fragile Ego, Trump You Are Atrocious

Super Callous Fascist Racist Extra Braggadocious

We Want a Leader, Not a Creepy Tweeter.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Czar/ Putin Made You What You Are

I know signs. I make the best signs. They’re great. Everyone agrees.

We Shall Overcomb.

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Humor Break!

Some of my favorite signs from the Women's March:

Orange Is the New Fascism

Super Callous Fragile Ego, Trump You Are Atrocious

Super Callous Fascist Racist Extra Braggadocious

We Want a Leader, Not a Creepy Tweeter.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Czar/ Putin Made You What You Are

I know signs. I make the best signs. They’re great. Everyone agrees.

We Shall Overcomb.

:chuckle:

:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then the White House Press Secretary got grumpy about the inauguration crowd size:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday accused the media of misrepresenting the crowd at Donald Trump's inauguration in order to dampen enthusiasm for the event, getting some numbers wrong himself in the process.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

He accused the media of "deliberately false reporting" both with regard to photos of the crowd that were published as well as crowd estimates.
. . . .

Spicer hit the assembled White House press corps with some different numbers, though: He claimed that 420,000 people used the D.C. metro on Trump's Inauguration Day, compared to 317,000 for Obama's 2013 inauguration.

Those numbers simply don't match up with what Metro has reported. According to the Washington Post, Metro said 570,557 people took trips on Friday in total, compared with 1.1 million trips at Obama's 2009 inauguration and 782,000 at his 2013 inauguration.

It's unclear where Spicer got the numbers he relayed to reporters Saturday afternoon.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time it'll be unclear where the White House gets its numbers, but what this speaks to more than anything is... this is what Trump is focusing on today, his first full day in office. Crowd size. Or lack of.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Please tell me you do know that mortgage insurance, isnt paid by most homeowners, its paid by those who put less than 20 percent down on a home, and when you have hit 20 percent of whats in your home, if you do have to pay it (because of a low down payment) you can have it removed once you have 20 percent in.

Its default insurance till you have 20 percent because most people wont default when that have that much in. It happened because of the housing crisis, not trump.
What you say is true for private mortgage insurance but not necessarily for the program anna's article is about. It's a government program and in some cases the MI doesn't terminate. I'd guess that most FHA borrowers actually do have to pay it for the life of the loan but I can't say that with certainty.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right, making fun of a 70 year old's comb over and spray tan.
And they traveled all the way to D.C. to do it.
With a hard hitting issues based message like that it's a wonder you lost the election.

Maybe if that gets repeated enough, they will start to get it...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Right, making fun of a 70 year old's comb over and spray tan.
And they traveled all the way to D.C. to do it.
With a hard hitting issues based message like that it's a wonder you lost the election.

Why fool, where were you when you were needed to defend the attacks against a 69 year old woman? I missed you!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What you say is true for private mortgage insurance but not necessarily for the program anna's article is about. It's a government program and in some cases the MI doesn't terminate. I'd guess that most FHA borrowers actually do have to pay it for the life of the loan but I can't say that with certainty.

No, you can request it end once 20 percent is in on an FHA loan. Fool already pointed the other issue though, not giving a rebate, isnt a "new" charge, the article is totally disingenuous.

fool

Hall of Fame
Why fool, where were you when you were needed to defend the attacks against a 69 year old woman? I missed you!

I don't recall attacks against Clinton, I recall riots in Chicago outside Trumps Rally, Riots and attacks outside his rally in California, blockades on the freeway to his Phoenix rally, an old man getting gang stomped after the election as well as the roving hordes of hippies screaming "Kill White People" and blocking roads.

Everything that happened to Clinton was self inflicted.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then the White House Press Secretary got grumpy about the inauguration crowd size:
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday accused the media of misrepresenting the crowd at Donald Trump's inauguration in order to dampen enthusiasm for the event, getting some numbers wrong himself in the process.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

He accused the media of "deliberately false reporting" both with regard to photos of the crowd that were published as well as crowd estimates.
. . . .

Spicer hit the assembled White House press corps with some different numbers, though: He claimed that 420,000 people used the D.C. metro on Trump's Inauguration Day, compared to 317,000 for Obama's 2013 inauguration.

Those numbers simply don't match up with what Metro has reported. According to the Washington Post, Metro said 570,557 people took trips on Friday in total, compared with 1.1 million trips at Obama's 2009 inauguration and 782,000 at his 2013 inauguration.

It's unclear where Spicer got the numbers he relayed to reporters Saturday afternoon.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time it'll be unclear where the White House gets its numbers, but what this speaks to more than anything is... this is what Trump is focusing on today, his first full day in office. Crowd size. Or lack of.

I just watched the video of Sean Spicer's tirade mentioned above.

The guy was in full tantrum. Wow.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
No, you can request it end once 20 percent is in on an FHA loan.
Not anyone can.

Fool already pointed the other issue though, not giving a rebate, isnt a "new" charge, the article is totally disingenuous.
Since the reduction was in place then it is an increase for all intents and purposes. Any new FHA borrower was going to pay less, now they will pay an increased amount. And in fact, some people would have already had a loan with the lower amounts in process and will now have to get the old amounts.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't recall attacks against Clinton, I recall riots in Chicago outside Trumps Rally, Riots and attacks outside his rally in California, blockades on the freeway to his Phoenix rally, an old man getting gang stomped after the election as well as the roving hordes of hippies screaming "Kill White People" and blocking roads.

Nothing like selective memory, is there?

Everything that happened to Clinton was self inflicted.

Oh, that's how you do it.