The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'll let you know what I think about Trump, and the decisions and statements made by him or related to him.

or, you could just answer her

even though it will make you out to be a hypocrite

don't be afraid

we all know you're a hypocrite already :wave2:

ClimateSanity

Ethics in government matter. Conflicts of interest matter. So yes, these are indicative of a deeper problem. How about the White House press secretary plugging Trump's hotel?

"It’s a beautiful place. It’s somewhere that he’s very proud of. And I think it’s symbolic of the kind of government he’s going to run. It’s an absolutely stunning hotel. I encourage you to go there if you haven’t been by."

If that's the worst ethics you can come up with....he's squeaky clean.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
or, you could just answer her

even though it will make you out to be a hypocrite

don't be afraid

we all know you're a hypocrite already
wave2.gif

No, it's because I'm focused on one thing in this thread: Trump, his handlers, and his administration.

I'm usually pretty easy-going about where a thread goes, so I'll just put on ignore those who want to take things elsewhere.

I don't care what you think about me, and you already know what I think about you.

ClimateSanity

I don't care what you think about me, and you already know what I think about you........

Just thank God people like her don't have full power. You would be sent to reeducation camps and if that still didn't work, there is always zyklon-B.

Arthur Brain

I don't care what you think about me, and you already know what I think about you........

Just thank God people like her don't have full power. You would be sent to reeducation camps and if that still didn't work, there is always zyklon-B.

Yeah, no worries on you having a 'progressive' mind dude, or progressive anything based on this crap really...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Compare and contrast:

Former President Obama's whitehouse.gov bio:

Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States.
His story is the American story — values from the heartland, a middle-class upbringing in a strong family, hard work and education as the means of getting ahead, and the conviction that a life so blessed should be lived in service to others.
With a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas, President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. He was raised with help from his grandfather, who served in Patton's army, and his grandmother, who worked her way up from the secretarial pool to middle management at a bank.
After working his way through college with the help of scholarships and student loans, President Obama moved to Chicago, where he worked with a group of churches to help rebuild communities devastated by the closure of local steel plants.
He went on to attend law school, where he became the first African—American president of the Harvard Law Review. Upon graduation, he returned to Chicago to help lead a voter registration drive, teach constitutional law at the University of Chicago, and remain active in his community.
President Obama's years of public service are based around his unwavering belief in the ability to unite people around a politics of purpose. In the Illinois State Senate, he passed the first major ethics reform in 25 years, cut taxes for working families, and expanded health care for children and their parents. As a United States Senator, he reached across the aisle to pass groundbreaking lobbying reform, lock up the world's most dangerous weapons, and bring transparency to government by putting federal spending online.
He was elected the 44th President of the United States on November 4, 2008, and sworn in on January 20, 2009. He and his wife, Michelle, are the proud parents of two daughters, Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11.

Trump's bio:

Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story. Throughout his life he has continually set the standards of business and entrepreneurial excellence, especially with his interests in real estate, sports, and entertainment. Likewise, his entry into politics and public service resulted in the Presidential victory in, miraculously, his first ever run for office.
After graduating from the Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump followed in his father’s footsteps as a real estate developer, and he entered the world of real estate development in New York. The Trump signature soon became synonymous with the most prestigious of addresses in Manhattan and subsequently throughout the world. An accomplished author, Mr. Trump has authored over fourteen bestsellers and his first book, The Art of the Deal, in addition to being the #1 book of the year, is considered a business classic.
Mr. Trump announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015, and after seventeen Republican contenders suspended their campaigns, he accepted the Republican nomination for President of the United States in July of 2016. Mr. Trump won the election on November 8 of 2016 in the largest electoral college landslide for a Republican in 28 years. He won over 2,600 counties nationwide, the most since President Reagan in 1984. Additionally, he won over 62 million votes in the popular vote, the highest all-time for a Republican nominee. He also won 306 electoral votes, the most for a Republican since George H.W. Bush in 1988. Millions of Americans rallied behind his message of rebuilding our country and disrupting the status quo—this was a truly national victory and a historic movement.
Donald J. Trump campaigned in places he knew Republicans have had difficulty winning—Flint, Michigan, charter schools in inner-city Cleveland, and Hispanic churches in Florida—because he wanted to bring his message of economic empowerment to all Americans. Millions of new Republicans trusted Mr. Trump with their vote because of his focus on delivering prosperity through better trade deals, and as a result there were healthy margins of victory in newly red areas. It is clear that President Trump’s win is one that brought Americans of all backgrounds together, and he is ready to deliver results for the nation on day one and every day of his tenure.
President Trump has been married to his wife, Melania, for twelve years and they are parents to their son, Barron. Additionally, Mr. Trump has four adult children, Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric and Tiffany, and eight grandchildren

ClimateSanity

Yeah, no worries on you having a 'progressive' mind dude, or progressive anything based on this crap really...

Didn't claim to have a progressive mind. Listen to your pal closely, if she had full pull power in a totalitarian government, my kind would be made to fall in line one way or another. There is a mild form of it already in existence. You cannot run afoul of PC guidelines or you pay with your job or your freedom.