The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you can't see why, I can't help you.

it's a stock background with american flags - it's not as if you can see bammy in it, or any evidence of bammy

i could see it being chuckle worthy if there was an obama sign in the background :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
it's a stock background with american flags - it's not as if you can see bammy in it, or any evidence of bammy

i could see it being chuckle worthy if there was an obama sign in the background :idunno:

A wider angle likely would, since it's from Obama's inauguration. No worries, they've scrambled to fix it.

:chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
ok - i guess i just don't see the humor :idunno:

When she posted her snarky article, Trump had not tweeted yet. :dizzy: Trump's got big, big problems--in his
stripper.gif
home :reals: and in his country.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Trump administration did not have access to the top page until Twitter switched the account. :yawn: This is foremost on your mind at this point? :AMR:

That wasn't the photo on the page when the Obama last used it. :plain:

They have it now, so they could have waited, yes?

Oh no... no, they couldnt...

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
That wasn't the photo on the page when the Obama last used it.

Twitter controls the top page. Briefly, they had :Nineveh: them :greedy: both assigned to it. Then, they created a new account for Obama and transferred the @POTUS. Is this how the next four years are going to be from you?
drool.gif
Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Reading through the speech transcript, I see it's mostly the same populism he exhibited during his campaign.

This kind of jumped out at me, though:

We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and Hire American.

Does that mean he's going to stop manufacturing Trump merchandise in China?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
why is this "chuckle" worthy? :idunno:

While the Leftists at Slate were writing their irrelevant article,
drool.gif
I was doing a Google search for @POTUS to link to Twitter. Both Obama and Trump came up as owners of @POTUS and then Twitter created a new account for Obama. Twitter chose the background. Twitter chose an angry cat Trump photo. annabenedetti loved the demon locus king Gog :Nineveh: and when the antichirst :reals: comes on the scene, she'll :bow: love him, too.