The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
While the Leftists at Slate were writing their irrelevant article,
drool.gif
I was doing a Google search for @POTUS to link to Twitter. Both Obama and Trump came up as owners of @POTUS and then Twitter created a new account for Trump. Twitter chose the background. Twitter chose an angry cat Trump photo. annabenedetti loved the demon locus king Gog :Nineveh: and when the antichirst :reals: comes on the scene, she'll :bow: love him, too.

Sweetie, this is about Trump, not about me. Please try to focus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So I hope no one is still expecting the swamp to be drained?

Because there are a heck of a lot of GOP establishment and Corporate CEO jockeys out there lining up at the starting gate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
did you expect it to be drained three and a half hours after he was sworn in? :freak:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And regarding Hillary, who Trump thought was "such a nasty woman" who he wanted to see in jail? Remember that, about the "special prosecutor?"

Today, at his post-inaugural luncheon:

“You know, I'll tell you, there is something that I wanted to say, because I was very honored, very, very honored, when I heard that President Bill Clinton and Secretary Hillary Clinton was coming today,”

And I'd like you to stand up. I’d like you to stand up because, honestly, there's nothing more I can say because I have a lot of respect for those two people. So, thank you all for being here.”

This could be a Trump Walk-back thread. :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And regarding Hillary, who Trump thought was "such a nasty woman" who he wanted to see in jail? Remember that, about the "special prosecutor?"...This could be a Trump Walk-back thread.

Trump walked that back a month ago:

And remember that Trump's daughter Ivanka is bff's with Hillary's daughter Chelsea. The reality is that Trump had no real intention to prosecute Hillary. He only said that to throw red meat to the Republican voting base, as the clip above proves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"During Donald Trump’s campaign for president, the Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry, asked him to stop using the phrase “America First” to describe his foreign policy views.

As the ADL explained, the slogan was used by people who warned, ahead of World War II, that Jewish Americans were pushing the U.S. to enter the war because they put their own interests ahead of the country’s.

But Trump never stopped using the slogan. And on Friday, he made it a key part of his inaugural address. “From this day forward,” he proclaimed, “A new vision will govern our land. From this moment on, it’s going to be America First.”

The crowd went wild."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump walked that back a month ago:

And remember that Trump's daughter Ivanka is bff's with Hillary's daughter Chelsea. The reality is that Trump had no real intention to prosecute Hillary. He only said that to throw red meat to the Republican voting base, as the clip above proves.

Yes, he did. As he will a lot of other campaign promises that were (thankfully) nothing but nativist rhetoric. I've been watching this all unfold like a slow-motion train wreck, and for a while I was thinking I didn't want to watch it anymore.