The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Report: WH Directed Intel Agencies To Find Cover For Trump's Wiretap Claims

The intelligence community was allegedly directed to provide cover for President Donald Trump’s baseless claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped by his predecessor, the New Yorker reported Tuesday.

An anonymous intelligence source told the magazine’s Ryan Lizza that “the White House said, ‘We are going to mobilize to find something to justify the President’s tweet that he was being surveilled.’”

Asking for an “all-points bulletin,” or a request to look through intelligence reports, White House officials said, “We need to find something that justifies the President’s crazy tweet about surveillance at Trump Tower,” according to Lizza’s source.

The alleged effort to justify the President’s outlandish wiretapping claim sparked a month-long goose chase that culminated with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) temporarily recusing himself from the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election.

Arthur Brain

You come to TOL to do battle daily. This is more than mere entertainment for you.....it's a death or life struggle in your mind. Doser is serious when he says you need help.....you really do....your one sick woman.

You have to make sure to attack Trump or ridicule his supporters everyday. You want to make sure there is no possible reason for them to support Trump except for racism in your mind.

You want to reduce your opponent's to ignorant racist Hicks missing all their teeth.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Dude, if you think SOD does anything on here for genuine reasons other than trolling and stirring the pot for his own sad amusement then you need to buy a clue. That nuts been banned for stalking several times on here.

You are not being stalked or harassed by anyone and you clearly have issues of your own going on to get that het up by people on a net forum.

ClimateSanity

Dude, if you think SOD does anything on here for genuine reasons other than trolling and stirring the pot for his own sad amusement then you need to buy a clue. That nuts been banned for stalking several times on here.

You are not being stalked or harassed by anyone and you clearly have issues of your own going on to get that het up by people on a net forum.
Buzzoff little man with no mind of his own.

ClimateSanity

This forum could do without
Anna, Town, Artie, and Rusha. There are other disgusting people on this forum but these are the ones that keep TOL from being a really great place of interesting debate. I didn't include The Barbarian because even he doesn't stoop to their level.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna, Town, Artie, and Rusha. There are other disgusting people on this forum but these are the ones that keep TOL from being a really great place of interesting debate. I didn't include The Barbarian because even he doesn't stoop to their level.

I know, I know... you need your safe space so you can make up alternative facts without the inconvenience of having them refuted.

Arthur Brain

What "level" would that be exactly? What exactly have I done to you that would warrant such a hostile attitude? Do I go around belittling you at any given opportunity? Nope, I'll call you on your trashy name calling however as and when you do it. Get a grip. I've been called all sorts on here and had disgusting crap about loved ones thrown at me at one time and do I continually go whining to the woodshed over it? No, I don't cos I've got a thicker skin than you have and see this place for what it is, a forum. You on the other hand flip out...

ClimateSanity

What "level" would that be exactly? What exactly have I done to you that would warrant such a hostile attitude? Do I go around belittling you at any given opportunity? Nope, I'll call you on your trashy name calling however as and when you do it. Get a grip. I've been called all sorts on here and had disgusting crap about loved ones thrown at me at one time and do I continually go whining to the woodshed over it? No, I don't cos I've got a thicker skin than you have and see this place for what it is, a forum. You on the other hand flip out...
Hope you find your brain one day lonely puppy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Yeah, there are more than a few alt-right snowflakes here who can't handle what we get dished out to us on a regular basis.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This forum could do without Anna, Town, Artie, and Rusha. There are other disgusting people on this forum but these are the ones that keep TOL from being a really great place of interesting debate.
Okay, he can too spell debate. I owe AB five bucks on that one.

I think some of you would be bored, if all on TOL were like-minded.
True, though I'd be flabbergasted if some of them were minded at all. :plain: