The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ClimateSanity

You come to TOL to do battle daily. This is more than mere entertainment for you.....it's a death or life struggle in your mind. Doser is serious when he says you need help.....you really do....your one sick woman.

You have to make sure to attack Trump or ridicule his supporters everyday. You want to make sure there is no possible reason for them to support Trump except for racism in your mind.

You want to reduce your opponent's to ignorant racist Hicks missing all their teeth.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Here's what Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, in audio uncovered by CNN's Andrew Kaczynski:

We are confident that the president will prevail on appeal and particularly in the Supreme Court, if not the Ninth Circuit. So this is a huge matter. I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power.​

A judge sitting on an island in the Pacific. Wow.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if he falls asleep with the remote in his hand so he's ready for Fox and Friends in the morning?

He may have to take a few hours away from his tweeting to mourn the loss of his special Fox buddy, Bill O'Reilly. Birds of a feather and all ...............

By the way, whatever happened to trump suing ALL of those women who came forward?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He may have to take a few hours away from his tweeting to mourn the loss of his special Fox buddy, Bill O'Reilly. Birds of a feather and all ...............

It's quite possible that Trump's public support of O'Reilly was the nail in the coffin.

By the way, whatever happened to trump suing ALL of those women who came forward?

That would be part of the silver lining I was talking about earlier.