The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ClimateSanity

Interesting. Pray for Trump and our country? Why? If you believe prayer is worthwhile, that your deity will respond as you wish and point Trump in the correct direction to make the country better, did you bother to pray for Barack, perhaps he needed it more?
Trump was chosen by God. Barrack was allowed like the other president's before him. Barrack was actually installed by people most influenced by satan himself.....the world's oligarchy.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

And that's before you get into the mileage Trump got out of the birther movement, which was bedrock racist. Remember when he said he'd let that go when he saw a birth certificate? Remember when he didn't let it go after he saw one?
How is the birther movement racist?
At this point in our Countreys history, we need a strong leadership. I believe Trump is God's "Man of the Hour." God has used unbelievers to do His will. We need only to look at "Pharaoh of Egypt" to see the truth in that. Obama virtually ignored North Korea, allowing them to march forward with their Nuclear aspirations. If we wait much longer, they'll have time to create ICBMs that can reach our shore. We dare not give them that much time. Sooner or later we'll have to take out their missile installations anyway.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have a popular vote. That's why they count it. Pretending it isn't there doesn't change the fact that it's there. I realized it's inconvenient - but it's still there.

Trump certainly realizes it's *still there* ... which is why he began all the nonsense pretending millions of illegals voted ... conveniently, only in the states he lost. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He never saw a legitimate birth certificate.
He must have, because he eventually acknowledged the legitimacy of the claim of birth. Unless you're asserting he randomly shifts to emphatic positions. :plain:

Trump said at his newly opened luxury hotel in Washington on Friday morning. "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." Washington Post, September 16, 2016

Back on the mandate notion and the popular vote tally:
Trump certainly realizes it's *still there* ... which is why he began all the nonsense pretending millions of illegals voted ... conveniently, only in the states he lost. :chuckle:
That's it in an orange nutshell.

He sure does. It probably bothers him as much as the size of his inaugural crowd.
Which were as HUGE as his hands. Largest gathering ever. Ever. You could see it from space, as many of his supporters attested, being at least that far out there.

Meanwhile Tam invents the litmus for deciding the outcome of a process that isn't in place and declares:
Neither Trump or Hillary would have been elected President by a popular vote, only by electoral vote.
Hey, hey, leave the pretend facts to CS. He's paid the freight for them. :mmph:

ClimateSanity

He must have, because he eventually acknowledged the legitimacy of the claim of birth. Unless you're asserting he randomly shifts to emphatic positions. :plain:

Trump said at his newly opened luxury hotel in Washington on Friday morning. "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." Washington Post, September 16, 2016

Back on the mandate notion and the popular vote tally:
That's it in an orange nutshell.

Which were as HUGE as his hands. Largest gathering ever. Ever. You could see it from space, as many of his supporters attested, being at least that far out there.

Meanwhile Tam invents the litmus for deciding the outcome of a process that isn't in place and declares:

Hey, hey, leave the pretend facts to CS. He's paid the freight for them. :mmph:
What pretend facts? Tambora gave real facts. You also haven't shown me to present pretend facts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I guess you actually think Trump believes the judge was born in Mexico?
Who knows what he believes? I hope he believed that given the alternative is even more racist.

Is there another possible meaning Trump had when he said the judge was Mexican?
Well, there's the inference that someone with his ancestry couldn't be a fair judge of facts. Supra.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What pretend facts?
Yours? The "all over right wing media" bit. You probably don't remember it now, but you declared that Bannon's removal was part of an intentional process, that his inclusion for a short term fix was always part of the plan. Then you insulted anyone who didn't agree to that, so I asked where you got the information and you said it was "all over right wing media" at the time. I asked for a single quote and you ran like Jessie Owens at the starting gun...before eventually hiding behind the dual claims that you weren't a librarian and that while you couldn't actually produce what you'd alleged was all over the media you pay attention to the important thing was that you really, really believed it.

That was important. Not the fact that you had no demonstrable reason for believing it.

Hers? Deciding how a popular election would be decided in the absence of an actual litmus.

Tambora gave real facts.
Maybe you're just remembering again.

You also haven't shown me to present pretend facts.
And forgetting too.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's a very high likelihood that someone with that Judges history...not ancestry, could not judge his case fairly.
Set out the particulars of that history that lead you to the conclusion. Because Trump decided the M word was the important bit to let his people know about, which tells you something about him and/or what he thinks of his people.

Townie said: "He must have, because he eventually acknowledged the legitimacy of the claim of birth.*"

You believe what he says to the press? He played you like he does them 24/7.
So you're saying he's an inveterate liar? One you only finished suggesting God put into office. :plain: Well, if he lies to suit himself you believing anything he says at any time is just...equal parts tragic and funny.

ClimateSanity

Yours? The "all over right wing media" bit. You probably don't remember it now, but you declared that Bannon's removal was part of an intentional process, that his inclusion for a short term fix was always part of the plan. Then you insulted anyone who didn't agree to that, so I asked where you got the information and you said it was "all over right wing media" at the time. I asked for a single quote and you ran like Jessie Owens at the starting gun...before eventually hiding behind the dual claims that you weren't a librarian and that while you couldn't actually produce what you'd alleged was all over the media you pay attention to the important thing was that you really, really believed it.

That was important. Not the fact that you had no demonstrable reason for believing it.

Hers? Deciding how a popular election would be decided in the absence of an actual litmus.

Maybe you're just remembering again.

And forgetting too.
That was a rush to post something.... Not a deliberate attempt to create my own set of facts oh deceitful one.