The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What lie?
You said you couldn't post in a post you made. I thought it was funny. It was self rebutting without serious qualification. The "lie" bit was just playing on your overreaction. It wasn't offered as a serious jab. :eek:

You still calling me a liar? I haven't lied once but I swear, everything you post is one huge attempt at deception.
See, that's what makes you funny. You're all hopped up about being called something you have no trouble doling out like candy at a parade.

Anyway, I think short of pathology most people aren't liars, though nearly everyone lies at some point and about something that matters to them. Maybe it's the, "Sure, I think that hat looks fine on you mom" or, "No, I don't think you're being silly (because it's important to you even if I actually do find the whole thing silly)" to lies told for less altruistic reasons, like yours on Bannon.

No one reasonably and sincerely believes they heard something "all over the media" that they never actually did...it's like sincerely remembering an accident you never saw.

You're not a nut, but you played loose in support of Bannon's statement then went a bridge to far in embellishing your support and it cost you. Because when you stepped into things I could check and coupled it with an insult you were asking for an intervention. Doesn't make you Hitler, but I hope it does make you consider the words you offer in the future.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No Christian acts like he does. I have my doubts about TH as well.
That's because you feel your way through life. It gets you into all sorts of rational trouble.

The "Wiz" isn't a true believer. Perhaps an Atheist/Agnostic or he belongs to some oddball cult. TH is a "Liberal" kind of guy, so I would wager he belongs to a Lutheran/Methodist type of Denomination? I really don't see TH belonging to any Non-Denominational church or anything like that.
Seriously, you guys think about me and my life entirely too much. :plain: But I'm a Presbyterian. And I'm not a liberal, though my wife is and thinks you guys to the far right are a hoot every time you make the assumption. :)

WizardofOz

The "Wiz" isn't a true believer. Perhaps an Atheist/Agnostic or he belongs to some oddball cult. TH is a "Liberal" kind of guy, so I would wager he belongs to a Lutheran/Methodist type of Denomination? I really don't see TH belonging to any Non-Denominational church or anything like that.

0-2 Grossnick

I was saved on my parent's driveway when I was 10-years-old

You and climatesanity must both belong to the church of wrong assumptions. :dunce:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump says that no one but reporters care about his tax returns. Maybe all these people are part of the media?? Or I bet they were paid to protest by the dirty liberals. :noid:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-taxes-idUSKBN17H0FW
Thousands at U.S. rallies demand Trump release tax returns

Tens of thousands of people marched through midtown Manhattan and dozens of U.S. cities on Saturday to demand that President Donald Trump release his tax returns and to dispute his claim that the public does not care about the issue.

Organizers of "Tax March" in more than 150 cities across the country and beyond wanted to call attention to Trump's refusal to disclose his tax history, as his White House predecessors have done for more than 40 years.

The marches coincide with the traditional April 15 deadline for U.S. federal tax returns, though the filing date was pushed backed two days this year.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's because you feel your way through life. It gets you into all sorts of rational trouble.

Seriously, you guys think about me and my life entirely too much. :plain: But I'm a Presbyterian. And I'm not a liberal, though my wife is and thinks you guys to the far right are a hoot every time you make the assumption. :)

Liberal Presbyterian or?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You give yourself far too much credit. Your "Exaggeration Skills" are in place I see.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Wiz, since you CLAIM to be a Christian, do you have a Testimony of how and why you believe you will inherit eternal life? Do you claim to be a member of The Body of Christ?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I wrote, "You guys think about me and my life entirely too much" and GM took exception with:
You give yourself far too much credit. Your "Exaggeration Skills" are in place I see.
Let's see.

You talking about me between posts with glory:
I know exactly what you mean and I'm sorry I brought him up. I'm also sorry that I brought up my Dinner when I posted about him. TH that is.

You talking to CS about me:
Do you REALLY expect to see TH honor your request?

You talking to Sod about me:
I wonder how many "Protests" TH has attended? I suppose we wouldn't be able to distinguish between him and the other "Black garbed, black masked Marauders."
Nah, he doesn't get it.

Just talking to anyone happening by about me:
I'll bet TH sits and giggles incessantly at his own brand of Shtick.
Ole TH is still spreading his "Liberal Agenda." Never say die.
TH and Anna are two of TOLs resident Liberals. That's a shame.
I can only "take" so much "Liberal nonsense" before having to "Tune out" these days. I know TH means well, however, his Liberal views are diametrically opposed to my own.

And that's just doing a quick search in this thread. :plain: But if you think you should be talking and thinking about me this much in between the several posts you make per post by me actually engaging you on a point, well...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So I wrote, "You guys think about me and my life entirely too much" and GM took exception with:

Let's see.

You talking about me between posts with glory:

You talking to CS about me:

You talking to Sod about me:

Just talking to anyone happening by about me:

And that's just doing a quick search in this thread. :plain: But if you think you should be talking and thinking about me this much in between the several posts you make per post by me actually engaging you on a point, well...

Man, oh Man you sure investigated this subject, didn't ya? You MUST have a lot of time on your hands. You missed your calling, you should have been a P.I. Your interest in me is beyond the pale if I don't say myself. I must admit, I wouldn't have gotten this involved in something so trivial. I have to ask; "Are you a victim of O.C.D?" Yikes man, get ahold of yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks as if "The Wizard of Ooze" doesn't have a personal Testimony about how and why he believes he'll spend eternity in Heaven. Perhaps he's just not that articulate?