The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you REALLY expect to see TH honor your request?
At least you found a way to work honor into your conversation. So that's a start. And of course he wants me to not mention how utterly, demonstrably full of beans he was, why his valiant attempt to shield himself with, "But I can't remember everything and I really believed what I wrote was true" doesn't make any particular sense.

Most people just don't start believing things that never happened. Speaking of things that don't happen, let's see GM try to connect a few dots.

I'll bet TH sits and giggles incessantly at his own brand of Shtick.
I bet you spend waay too much time thinking about me. :plain:

Speaking of politicians...
Yeah, and they wouldn't be liberals if they didn't add several lies into each post.
Looks like she just used you for a launching point...no lies in mine, glory. And no character in yours.

That's a bad trade.

You notice Melania Trump isn't allowed to keep her child in school without being accused of wasting money on the "arts".
Here's what the truth looks like from her fun house sentence: Melania staying in New York is going to cost about as much money as the National Arts endowment would.

If Trump feels like he has to cut that out of the budget maybe he should tell Melania that they have schools in Washington too and keep the funding. I know, he'd miss his friends. I'm sure the last occupant's children had to leave a few of theirs behind too. That sucks, but it's better than losing the arts endowment, buttercup.

Now that was bad enough, but glory and GM are starting to cut into Sod's "talking/thinking about TH" time...this can't end well...assuming it ends.
Oh dear, that's a horrible picture to leave me with so late at night. Hope I don't have nightmares. ;)

I know exactly what you mean and I'm sorry I brought him up. I'm also sorry that I brought up my Dinner when I posted about him. TH that is.
And these two are at least old enough to vote.

Explains the state of politics, doesn't it.

Ole TH is still spreading his "Liberal Agenda." Never say die.
I'm not going to comment on what you're spreading, but let's just hope you aren't trying to make a sandwich out of it. :shocked:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At least you found a way to work honor into your conversation. So that's a start. And of course he wants me to not mention how utterly, demonstrably full of beans he was, why his valiant attempt to shield himself with, "But I can't remember everything and I really believed what I wrote was true" doesn't make any particular sense.

Most people just don't start believing things that never happened. Speaking of things that don't happen, let's see GM try to connect a few dots.

I bet you spend waay too much time thinking about me. :plain:

Speaking of politicians...

Looks like she just used you for a launching point...no lies in mine, glory. And no character in yours.

That's a bad trade.

Here's what the truth looks like from her fun house sentence: Melania staying in New York is going to cost about as much money as the National Arts endowment would.

If Trump feels like he has to cut that out of the budget maybe he should tell Melania that they have schools in Washington too and keep the funding. I know, he'd miss his friends. I'm sure the last occupant's children had to leave a few of theirs behind too. That sucks, but it's better than losing the arts endowment, buttercup.

Now that was bad enough, but glory and GM are starting to cut into Sod's "talking/thinking about TH" time...this can't end well...assuming it ends.

And these two are at least old enough to vote.

Explains the state of politics, doesn't it.

I'm not going to comment on what you're spreading, but let's just hope you aren't trying to make a sandwich out of it. :shocked:

Yeah, it explains why we voted for the RIGHT Guy. Speaking of "sandwiches," your thoughts, comments, and politics are "sandwiched" between two slices of imaginary bread and a copious amount of hot air mixed with a wee bit of vacuous rhetoric. I can hardly wait for your "Unwitty" response. However, at least you'll get a giggle out of it, no doubt.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump owns Mara Largo, him going there and playing golf is like Obama going back to his house in Chicago and playing in his backyard.
Did Obama ever go back to Chicago after being elected?

Is that the same Trump who criticized Obama for playing golf? Or if you have the most toys do you win?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump owns Mara Largo, him going there and playing golf is like Obama going back to his house in Chicago and playing in his backyard.
Did Obama ever go back to Chicago after being elected?

A little research indicates Obama went back to Chicago 19 times in 8 years. Trump has gone to Mar-A-Largo 7 times. If my high school math is correct and The Donald gets to spend 8 years in the White House, he will go to Mar-A-Largo 242 times if he goes at the same rate as he has.
Even writing Trump and 8 years in the White House makes my skin crawl.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, it explains why we voted for the RIGHT Guy. Speaking of "sandwiches," your thoughts, comments, and politics are "sandwiched" between two slices of imaginary bread and a copious amount of hot air mixed with a wee bit of vacuous rhetoric. I can hardly wait for your "Unwitty" response. However, at least you'll get a giggle out of it, no doubt.
You know, if volume ever gets confused with content you're going to have written something. :plain:

WizardofOz

How many falsehoods will I type before the liar label fits?

You flaming libs are the only ones calling me a liar.

:doh: Once again, I didn't call you a liar. I said you have no idea what you're talking about. That's been well established. Also, what makes me a flaming lib? I am a cynical critic of our 'representatives'. I criticized Obama, Bush, etc. Trump is certainly fallible. It's our job as citizens to keep our elected employees honest. This 'defend Trump no matter what' garbage is rather pathetic.

Everything you punks type is lie in my book. I never call you skunks liars.

:rotfl: Are you serious? Read those two sentences back to yourself slowly. Everything we type is a lie but you'd never call us liars. Yeah...

It's a mistake...that's all. You guys have it easy. You have the story line spoon fed to you down pat. But I consider your sources to be downright liars. Dig long enough and deep enough with enough resources, and your sources will be exposed.

Yet you consistently fail to expose any actual lies while making a bunch of 'false statements' of your own. Doesn't it embarrass you when you are exposed for making false statements?

You are either your own worst enemy or you're trying to be ironic and are actually a hilarious satirist.

Me, on the other hand, don't memorize the story line. I go by memory.

And you should stop doing that because your memory is obviously failing you.

Sometimes I have time for research, sometimes I don't.
And when you don't you seem content to just make stuff up that fits your narrative. I get it, you're a Trump cheerleader. He can do no wrong.

Let me state this :

I'm tired of being called a liar.

If you're tired, take a nap. Your drowsiness is affecting your ability to read what is actually written.

The next time one of you lame libs calls me a liar and refuses to take it back, I will no longer correspond with you except to say you are a false accuser and deserve no response.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

:allsmile: Have a tissue you big baby.

ClimateSanity

:doh: Once again, I didn't call you a liar. I said you have no idea what you're talking about. That's been well established. Also, what makes me a flaming lib? I am a cynical critic of our 'representatives'. I criticized Obama, Bush, etc. Trump is certainly fallible. It's our job as citizens to keep our elected employees honest. This 'defend Trump no matter what' garbage is rather pathetic.

:rotfl: Are you serious? Read those two sentences back to yourself slowly. Everything we type is a lie but you'd never call us liars. Yeah...

Yet you consistently fail to expose any actual lies while making a bunch of 'false statements' of your own. Doesn't it embarrass you when you are exposed for making false statements?

You are either your own worst enemy or you're trying to be ironic and are actually a hilarious satirist.

And you should stop doing that because your memory is obviously failing you.

And when you don't you seem content to just make stuff up that fits your narrative. I get it, you're a Trump cheerleader. He can do no wrong.

If you're tired, take a nap. Your drowsiness is affecting your ability to read what is actually written.

:allsmile: Have a tissue you big baby.
You do not deserve a reply. Go to hell please and don't come back.

WizardofOz

Would you please put this stalker on ignore for me moderators? I don't have that function on the Tapatalk app.

Nope. You have to do this all on your own. Go to 'settings' at the top right of your screen. The on the left hand column there is "edit ignore list" or something along those lines. You can then add me to your ignore list because you're a fragile snowflake.

If you need more help figuring that out, let me know. I'm here to help! :thumb:

ClimateSanity

Nope. You have to do this all on your own. Go to 'settings' at the top right of your screen. The on the left hand column there is "edit ignore list" or something along those lines. You can then add me to your ignore list because you're a fragile snowflake.

If you need more help figuring that out, let me know. I'm here to help! :thumb:
Go to hell stalker