The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You know how irritating it is when you buy a car and the new models come out and they're just...better?

Is that part of your so called maturity?
We can't all be as mature as you.

...you are a MSM sycophant/ sheep, that info would never make contact with your consciousness.
Okay, I suppose we can. :plain:

Now I completely want to update that example with this startling example of the profane and polite.
You do not deserve a reply. Go to hell please and don't come back.

There, that ought to do it-
Go to hell and stop posting to me stalker.

Wait, was that going for an Australian accent? Because if it was I'll use it instead.

Several hells later.

My browser won't even let me post much less use ignore.
Okay, the lie is built right into that one...:smack:

And let him see all my private info?
I didn't know you were in the service. Well, rising in the ranks is overrated. No need to be sensitive about it. They also serve who only shoot and shine things...or in your case, polish.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is that the same Trump who criticized Obama for playing golf? Or if you have the most toys do you win?

Obama went to the golf course way more than his house, and did so when national disasters were happening I can remember one where trump went to help, (while obama was in office) and bammy didnt check it out, just kept on golfing,

Obama gets update on deadly Louisiana floods, heads back to golf course

Not even the worst natural disaster since Superstorm Sandy could pry President Obama away from the golf course Wednesday.

With 11 people dead and 40,000 homes damaged by floods in Louisiana, Mr. Obama did speak with Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate Wednesday from his vacation spot in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.

The White House said Mr. Fugate “briefed the president on the resources that have been provided to support the response and recovery.” Mr. Obama directed FEMA to use “all resources available” to help in the recovery.

But there were no changes in travel plans announced for the president, who is scheduled to stay on the island until Sunday.

Instead, Mr. Obama headed out later Wednesday to play more golf, his eighth round on the links since arriving on the island on Aug. 6.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Obama went to the golf course way more than his house, and did so when national disasters were happening I can remember one where trump went to help, (while obama was in office) and bammy didnt check it out, just kept on golfing,

Obama gets update on deadly Louisiana floods, heads back to golf course
Actually the president delayed AFTER calling the governor who believed his presence would detract from immediate emergency efforts. The right tried Angel's stunt at the time and it didn't play then. Won't play now.

Louisiana Governor: 'I Asked' President Obama to Delay Visit (link)

ClimateSanity

You know how irritating it is when you buy a car and the new models come out and they're just...better?

Now I completely want to update that example with this startling example of the profane and polite.

There, that ought to do it-

Wait, was that going for an Australian accent? Because if it was I'll use it instead.

Several hells later.

Okay, the lie is built right into that one...:smack:

I didn't know you were in the service. Well, rising in the ranks is overrated. No need to be sensitive about it. They also serve who only shoot and shine things...or in your case, polish.
What lie? I cannot sign onto TOL on my phone straight from the browser. I have to use Tapatalk. There is no option for the ignore function there. You still calling me a liar? I haven't lied once but I swear, everything you post is one huge attempt at deception.
still, it was a generous offer on woo's part :thumb:

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No Christian acts like he does. I have my doubts about TH as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

The "Wiz" isn't a true believer. Perhaps an Atheist/Agnostic or he belongs to some oddball cult. TH is a "Liberal" kind of guy, so I would wager he belongs to a Lutheran/Methodist type of Denomination? I really don't see TH belonging to any Non-Denominational church or anything like that.