The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Man, oh Man you sure investigated this subject, didn't ya?
It's massively hard. You have to click on the replies to a thread, then click on the name of the poster. :plain:

You MUST have a lot of time on your hands.
Took about a twenty seconds. Then it was just cut and paste. That took...probably three minutes. Or about the time it takes you to post fifty times. :D

You missed your calling, you should have been a P.I.
You should have been an internet mime.

I must admit, I wouldn't have gotten this involved in something so trivial.
If that's how you characterize your posting who am I to dispute it? :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's massively hard. You have to click on the replies to a thread, then click on the name of the poster. :plain:

Took about a twenty seconds. Then it was just cut and paste. That took...probably three minutes. Or about the time it takes you to post fifty times. :D

You should have been an internet mime.

If that's how you characterize your posting who am I to dispute it? :eek:

Don't you find yourself, something of a bore? I mean, in a tearing sort of way.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump wanted to drain the swamp to create his own.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I can't cut-paste anything but it's an article about Trump's appointees and the potential conflicts of interest. A key point is some rule changes that Trump has put in. 1) Removed the prohibition of against lobbyists joining the agency they lobbied in the past 2 years. 2) No longer disclosing the visitor logs. 3) his team has more complex financial ties so there could be more potential conflicts. 4) made it easier to get a waiver to work on something that would normally be prohibited

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
creepy-stalker.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have "high hopes" that, someday you'll ACCIDENTLY say something that really impresses me.
I'd say impressing you can only occur by accident given the nature of your regard and the constitution of its parts.

Until that day comes I await something marvelous.
Well, "[He] also serve(s) who only stand(s) and waits." Though in your case it's more a self-service.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd say impressing you can only occur by accident given the nature of your regard and the constitution of its parts.

Well, "[He] also serve(s) who only stand(s) and waits." Though in your case it's more a self-service.

They say, "Patience is a Virtue" however, wanting for you to say something of worth, falls short of virtue and extends into the area of the ABSTRACT.