The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The hypocritical silence of the right wing media on Trump travel and expenditures is staggering.

First eighty some odd days Obama had been golfing 0 times. Trump? 17 times, despite his making criticism of the former president for trips and golfing a regular part of his shtick pre-election.

Trump is on pace to spend more on travel in his first year than Obama did in eight. :plain:

Article/Source: The Hill

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
prepare the puppies and playdough! :banana:

1fmq4p.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The hypocritical silence of the right wing media on Trump travel and expenditures is staggering.

First eighty some odd days Obama had been golfing 0 times. Trump? 17 times, despite his making criticism of the former president for trips and golfing a regular part of his shtick pre-election.

Trump is on pace to spend more on travel in his first year than Obama did in eight. :plain:

you really miss bammy, don't you? :(

Foxfire

Shhhhh!

A million $ a day is a cheap price to have him out of the White House! :rotfl:

ClimateSanity

Eight days and counting since Climate chastised me for not knowing the Bannon appointment was always meant to be temporary.

Darn left wing media must have gotten in there and pruned them, eh? :plain:
What a crybaby. Obsessive compulsive much? You guys play unfair on here and therefore, I don't take time to be 100% sure on all claims. I stated what i experienced. I listen to a lot of right wing media and read it too. Every time I hear a jewel, I wish I was near a keyboard so I could share it on TOL, but even then I have to start a new thread when another one might already exist. When I come up to an existing thread, and my memory brings something to mind that's relevant , I will put it out there as I remember it. I must have tangled this one up or the original story is buried somewhere in an unknown archive. I'm not a librarian and to expect perfect recall from me shows how arrogant and petty you are. Get over yourself.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What a crybaby. Obsessive compulsive much? You guys play unfair on here and therefore, I don't take time to be 100% sure on all claims. I stated what i experienced. I listen to a lot of right wing media and read it too. Every time I hear a jewel, I wish I was near a keyboard so I could share it on TOL, but even then I have to start a new thread when another one might already exist. When I come up to an existing thread, and my memory brings something to mind that's relevant , I will put it out there as I remember it. I must have tangled this one up or the original story is buried somewhere in an unknown archive. I'm not a librarian and to expect perfect recall from me shows how arrogant and petty you are. Get over yourself.

:BRAVO:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What a crybaby.
You do seem like one when you post this, but the sad truth is you said something that wasn't true, insulted people who knew what was, then pitched this fit when you couldn't deliver what you said was all over your media sources.

You guys play unfair on here and therefore, I don't take time to be 100% sure on all claims.
I'll say the same thing about the first part: give me quotes or you're just not checking your source/self. :rolleyes: And it's okay not to be sure, to say, "I believe, think, believe or think I remember reading/hearing" etc. That's not what you did. You pushed chips to the center of the table:

First you ran the party line, Bannon's invention:
Do you understand bannon was put there temporarily to get a specific job done?

Then when I said I didn't understand that and didn't recall anyone saying that before Bannon was appointed to the NSC.

So you said:
It was all over right wing media in print and radio, but since you are a MSM sycophant/ sheep, that info would never make contact with your consciousness.
That's not failing to check a source. That's lying and wrapping the lie in an insult. So pitch a public fit about it and try to pin it on the other guy. That only makes if funnier.

I'm not a librarian
You're not a lot of things.

and to expect perfect recall from me shows how arrogant and petty you are.
Expecting him to back his play is arrogant and petty? Nah. It's arguably unreasonably optimistic. :)

ClimateSanity

Town Heretic said:
That's not failing to check a source. That's lying and wrapping the lie in an insult. So pitch a public fit about it and try to pin it on the other guy. That only makes if funnier.

This is the supposed lie he was referring to---------

No, and neither do you. I don't recall ever reading or seeing anywhere that Bannon's position was meant to be temporary going in. Where did you read or hear it?....town

It was all over right wing media in print and radio, but since you are a MSM sycophant/ sheep, that info would never make contact with your consciousness.....CS.

I believed it was all over right wing media and in print. How is that lying. I just told you I'm not a librarian. I wanted to make a comment and I rarely ever Google something before I do. Its not a lie.
I felt sure of it. Read the definition for mistaken and read the definition for lying. I think you will find I fit the former. You and your kind are disgusting. You throw around the word liar Willy nilly. Why? Is that supposed to make me back down and grovel to you?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app[/QUOTE]

WizardofOz

This is the supposed lie he was referring to---------

No, and neither do you. I don't recall ever reading or seeing anywhere that Bannon's position was meant to be temporary going in. Where did you read or hear it?....town

It was all over right wing media in print and radio, but since you are a MSM sycophant/ sheep, that info would never make contact with your consciousness.....CS.

I believed it was all over right wing media and in print. How is that lying. I just told you I'm not a librarian. I wanted to make a comment and I rarely ever Google something before I do. Its not a lie.
I felt sure of it. Read the definition for mistaken and read the definition for lying. I think you will find I fit the former. You and your kind are disgusting. You throw around the word liar Willy nilly. Why? Is that supposed to make me back down and grovel to you?

That's the second time in three days?

Is it possible you should double check before making baseless claims? Your "feelings" and "intuition" are striking out.

How many falsehoods will you type before the 'liar' label fits? As of now you've only reached 'has really no idea what he's talking about' status.

Congrats I suppose :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you take advantage of me in the middle of building a post before it's done?
Good grief man, is anything ever your fault?

Here's a novel idea for you, next time before you hit "post" make sure you've actually written something. :plain:

Is that part of your so called maturity?
We can't all be as mature as you.

...you are a MSM sycophant/ sheep, that info would never make contact with your consciousness.
Okay, I suppose we can. :plain:

ClimateSanity

That's the second time in three days?

Is it possible you should double check before making baseless claims? Your "feelings" and "intuition" are striking out.

How many falsehoods will you type before the 'liar' label fits? As of now you've only reached 'has really no idea what he's talking about' status.

Congrats I suppose :idunno:

How many falsehoods will I type before the liar label fits?

You flaming libs are the only ones calling me a liar. Everything you punks type is lie in my book. I never call you skunks liars. It's a mistake...that's all. You guys have it easy. You have the story line spoon fed to you down pat. But I consider your sources to be downright liars. Dig long enough and deep enough with enough resources, and your sources will be exposed.

Me, on the other hand, don't memorize the story line. I go by memory. Sometimes I have time for research, sometimes I don't.

Let me state this :

I'm tired of being called a liar. The next time one of you lame libs calls me a liar and refuses to take it back, I will no longer correspond with you except to say you are a false accuser and deserve no response.

ClimateSanity

Good grief man, is anything ever your fault?

Here's a novel idea for you, next time before you hit "post" make sure you've actually written something. :plain:

We can't all be as mature as you.

Okay, I suppose we can. :plain:
I have a droid dude. I'm not able to pick pieces from one post and pieces from another post and combine them into the reply post without posting before it's over. You don't like it???? Go eat sand.

And after your done, quit responding to me.