The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The LA Times is running a multi-part indictment of Trump entitled Our Dishonest President.

In a matter of weeks, President Trump has taken dozens of real-life steps that, if they are not reversed, will rip families apart, foul rivers and pollute the air, intensify the calamitous effects of climate change and profoundly weaken the system of American public education for all. His attempt to de-insure millions of people who had finally received healthcare coverage and, along the way, enact a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich has been put on hold for the moment. But he is proceeding with his efforts to defang the government’s regulatory agencies and bloat the Pentagon’s budget even as he supposedly retreats from the global stage.

And then they get to the negative stuff. :plain:

Among the enumerated concerns in Part I:

1. Trumps lack of respect for any voice other than his own, which he's used to question the integrity of sitting federal judges, the heads of intelligence agencies, even questioning the credibility of the system that elected him.

2. His lack of regard for the truth while decrying the often imagined falsity he sees in opposing voices and views.

3. His buy-in to the conspiracy theories and leanings of the alt-right.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
meh:idunno:

just more whining from the left

Spoiler
a snapshot from bananahead's departure:

Bright Raven

Eeset

Stripe

rocketman

glassjester

ragTagblues

Zeke

The Horn

Nang

Sitamun

Lazy afternoon

User Name

Nick M

Ask Mr. Religion

meshak

Greg Jennings

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just can't get myself to say "President Trump ". In Obama, we had a REAL President, like him or not . I can't believe he's no longer President.

Just accept it or you'll lose your mind worrying about it. Trump will end up as being one of the finest Presidents the U.S. has ever seen. By the way, there's a sale on "Play-Doh" at the Toy store, just in case.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Warning: profanity.

"Knock the crap out 'em, would you? Seriously."

"Like to punch 'em in the face, I'll tell you."

"You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks." [Crowd roars approval]

"In the good old days, they'd rip him outta that seat so fast..."

You went and got yourself banned, huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Donald Trump is one of God's blessings for the U.S.A. You might say "Trump is God's Man of the Hour." I pray for our President and Vice. It's better than hearing all the vitriol coming from the left. Those "Babies" can't get over Hillary's loss. Immaturity runs amok on the left.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Libs have, Nancy Pelosi, Max Waters, Chuck Schumer, Jimmy "The Weasel" Comey, and a host of others on their side. We "The People" have God and His choice "Donald Trump" on our side. Who is on YOUR side my fellow posters?