The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ClimateSanity

Do you mean Trump and his team colluding with Russia? At this point I'm not willing to say that either. But there are enough connections between his team and Russia that I'm glad there is an investigation into it. At the very least it seems like Trump didn't care that a foreign power got involved in our elections because it benefited him.
Seriously, draw a line to all of the people you've had contact with. Draw a line from all the people those people have had contact with and keep going. Fairly soon, you gonna have a lot of interconnections.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is trump going to allow Putin to continue moving to take over other countries like Obama did? If not then why would Putin desire a Trump presidency? Actually billary would have been a better choice for Russia since she and the democrats aren't man enough to stand up to evil. Just look what she created - Isis

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

WizardofOz

I just caught this show for the first time last night and it looks like you can stream it online.

THE CIRCUS: Inside the Biggest Story on Earth

Come one, come all to THE CIRCUS. This documentary series pulls back the curtain on the 2016 presidential race and the Trump administration, revealing the intense, inspiring and infuriating stories behind the headlines. Key characters and events are presented in real time, as they are happening. THE CIRCUS is a non-partisan, never-before-attempted take on one of the most fascinating and consequential political periods in modern American history.

There is a behind-the-scenes style that was unique to anything I've seen before. I watched the episode about the healthcare reform vote with the Freedom Caucus. The struggle for power within the GOP is only getting started after this failed vote.

:popcorn:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Don't do that.

did you not see the multitudes of news clips where Trump voters were savagely beaten by anti trump Mexicans and blacks? Were you one of those white people that turned a blind eye and chuckled it off? Yeah you did you were

This is about 1. your actual words, 2. Trump's actual words.

You haven't seen me 1. say anything like what you said, and 2. you didn't see Hillary inciting her crowd to violence, which the record clearly shows that Trump did.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
by saying "don't hurt them"? :freak:

Warning: profanity.

"Knock the crap out 'em, would you? Seriously."

"Like to punch 'em in the face, I'll tell you."

"You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks." [Crowd roars approval]

"In the good old days, they'd rip him outta that seat so fast..."

ClimateSanity

I'd rather start with the people that Russia interceded on behalf of in the presidential election.
What do you mean by interceded? Was this interceding illegal?
Let's just pretend you have something there. Unless one of these Trump people intentionally asked a Russian to interfere in our election, you have nothing. Countries at least attempt to interfere in elections all the time. We don't count them as enemies. We are the ones who have interfered the most. I guess that makes us an enemy of all those countries?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
What do you mean by interceded? Was this interceding illegal?
Does something have to be illegal to be important or bad?

Let's just pretend you have something there. Unless one of these Trump people intentionally asked a Russian to interfere in our election, you have nothing.
I'm not sure what 'something' you think I claimed. And the part in bold is what I said I'm glad is being investigated.

Countries at least attempt to interfere in elections all the time. We don't count them as enemies. We are the ones who have interfered the most. I guess that makes us an enemy of all those countries?

:idunno: I'm not sure what you are referring to but I wouldn't be a fan of us interfering in other countries' elections either. You seem to think that Russia did us a favor by exposing some shadiness of the Democrats. And on some level the exposure of corruption is a good thing, even if the method by which it is done was bad. However, the idea of a foreign country taking action in our elections still concerns me and I don't believe for a second you'd be taking such a blase attitude toward this if Clinton had won the election and Russia had hacked and released information about Trump and the GOP.

ok doser

:idunno: I'm not sure what you are referring to but I wouldn't be a fan of us interfering in other countries' elections either.

Canadian women's rights groups (some of them using party funding) came down to the states to stump for Hillary

any comments?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Don't do that.

This is about 1. your actual words, 2. Trump's actual words.

You haven't seen me 1. say anything like what you said, and 2. you didn't see Hillary inciting her crowd to violence, which the record clearly shows that Trump did.

ca4c632602e19d953f3c1a130ad2479f.jpg

Tripler Army Hospital, honolulu

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Canadian women's rights groups (some of them using party funding) came down to the states to stump for Hillary

any comments?
I don't like the sound of that either, especially the party funding part. But transparency is important to me. If those women were open about their nationality then it wouldn't bother me as much because everyone could see it for what it is. If they hid their identities and funding then it would be worse.

ok doser

when they were canvassing neighborhoods, it dint sound to me like they were identifying themselves as canadians, just hillary supporters