The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
balance "the public's right to know" against "the troops right not to have the enemy know" and see where you come out on that one

It makes them easy to start a war without authorization from Congress. I believe that's what Bannon wants.

as the father of an active service member, I know where i fall

Since I know someone who's being sent there, I'd like to know why the Trump administration is perhaps pulling out all the stops between us and an intentional entry into what could end up being WWIII.

Arthur Brain

Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters At Kentucky Rally

A federal judge in Kentucky is allowing a lawsuit by three protesters assaulted at a Donald Trump campaign rally last March to move forward, agreeing with the plaintiffs that Trump's call from the podium for his supporters to "get 'em out of here" incited rally-goers to physically attack them.

The three protesters have sued Trump for incitement, vicarious liability, negligence, gross negligence, and recklessness.

The opinion, from U.S. District Judge David J. Hale of the Western District of Kentucky, denied most of Trump's motion to dismiss the charges, saying that his angry demand for the removal of the protesters was "particularly reckless."

He cites testimony from one of the assailants—a known member of a white nationalist group—saying he began shoving the young African American woman protester after hearing Trump's call to "get them out."

A video of the incident went viral last year:

Wow...

Just pathetic.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It makes them easy to start a war without authorization from Congress. I believe that's what Bannon wants.

Since I know someone who's being sent there, I'd like to know why the Trump administration is perhaps pulling out all the stops between us and an intentional entry into what could end up being WWIII.

Sooner the better

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I read all sides but I can tell you I'm not buying a single narrative the MSM is pushing, especially the three month long Russia connection narrative.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app
Do you mean Trump and his team colluding with Russia? At this point I'm not willing to say that either. But there are enough connections between his team and Russia that I'm glad there is an investigation into it. At the very least it seems like Trump didn't care that a foreign power got involved in our elections because it benefited him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters At Kentucky Rally

A federal judge in Kentucky is allowing a lawsuit by three protesters assaulted at a Donald Trump campaign rally last March to move forward, agreeing with the plaintiffs that Trump's call from the podium for his supporters to "get 'em out of here" incited rally-goers to physically attack them.

The three protesters have sued Trump for incitement, vicarious liability, negligence, gross negligence, and recklessness.

The opinion, from U.S. District Judge David J. Hale of the Western District of Kentucky, denied most of Trump's motion to dismiss the charges, saying that his angry demand for the removal of the protesters was "particularly reckless."

He cites testimony from one of the assailants—a known member of a white nationalist group—saying he began shoving the young African American woman protester after hearing Trump's call to "get them out."

A video of the incident went viral last year:

i heard trump say "don't hurt them" :idunno:

not sure how that's "particularly reckless"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]Our Dishonest President[/h]
  • Part IIMonday
  • Part IIITuesday
  • Part IVWednesday
It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”

Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck.​

At the link, more on:

1. Trump’s shocking lack of respect for those fundamental rules and institutions on which our government is based.
2. His utter lack of regard for truth.
3. His scary willingness to repeat alt-right conspiracy theories, racist memes and crackpot, out-of-the-mainstream ideas.​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
[h=1]Our Dishonest President[/h]
  • Part IIMonday
  • Part IIITuesday
  • Part IVWednesday
It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”

Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck.​

At the link, more on:

1. Trump’s shocking lack of respect for those fundamental rules and institutions on which our government is based.
2. His utter lack of regard for truth.
3. His scary willingness to repeat alt-right conspiracy theories, racist memes and crackpot, out-of-the-mainstream ideas.​

just perfect for leftists to curl up in a little ball with and suck their thumbs while they're reading :thumb:

after they're done they can rock back and forth and chant their mantra "hillary won the popular vote, hillary won the popular vote, hillary won the popular vote"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Pentagon quietly seizing control over warfighting decisions–with little public debate

Some changes are happening with little fanfare. While there is limited American appetite for large-scale deployments in Iraq and Syria, additions are coming incrementally, in the hundreds of forces, not the thousands.

The result may be confusing for the public. Trump hasn’t eliminated Obama’s troop number limits. Thus, the caps of 503 for Syria and 5,262 for Iraq are still in effect.

But the military is ignoring them with White House approval and using an already-existing loophole to categorize deployments as temporary. For example, several hundred Marines and soldiers were recently sent to Syria to assist U.S.-backed Syria forces, including in the fight to retake IS’ self-declared capital of Raqqa. All were deemed temporary so not counted against the cap.

On Friday, the Pentagon said that officially there are 5,262 U.S. troops in Iraq even as officials privately acknowledge at least a couple thousand more there.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're a good example of the Trump base.

Annababy, did you not see the multitudes of news clips where Trump voters were savagely beaten by anti trump Mexicans and blacks? Were you one of those white people that turned a blind eye and chuckled it off? Yeah you did you were

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ClimateSanity

Do you mean Trump and his team colluding with Russia? At this point I'm not willing to say that either. But there are enough connections between his team and Russia that I'm glad there is an investigation into it. At the very least it seems like Trump didn't care that a foreign power got involved in our elections because it benefited him.
There are enough connections between Russia and several people. How many of them do you want to investigate? Let's start with podesta.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app