The Life of Christ for the Believer

Prizebeatz1

I said nothing about a interpretation. I believe there is one revelation of the Gospel

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Okay so what is your interpretation of the revelation then? Do you think everyone has the same way of seeing the revelation? yes or no?

beloved57

prize

Okay so what is your interpretation of the revelation then?

I dont have a interpretation of the revelation ! If you want to know my understanding of the Gospel, read my threads, they are all dedicated to it !

Robert Pate

Banned
Slower, Pate, as you are engaging in rabbit trails, "create a moving target" technique. We do not disagree that the Lord Jesus Christ "said that he came to fulfill the law, Matthew 5:17." Oh.

The issue is: for what reason, so stuff your changing the argument/irrelevant premises.

You assert erroneously why He did. That is the issue/topic, so save the condescending "fillers," that are not in dispute.

Who do you think that Jesus Kept the law for?

Do you think he kept it for himself?

We need to be delivered from the law as much as we need to be delivered from sin. The law needed to be fulfilled and abolished. This is what Jesus did and he did it for us, just like we did it ourselves.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus crucified the law. To not believe that is to not believe the Gospel.

beloved57

We need to be delivered from the law as much as we need to be delivered from sin. The law needed to be fulfilled and abolished. This is what Jesus did and he did it for us, just like we did it ourselves.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus crucified the law. To not believe that is to not believe the Gospel.

You teach that those He kept the law for wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, it's what he agreed to before the creation of humans. Had Jesus sinned there was no other savior, he put his life on the line.

Where does it say that?

Jesus as God's new Adam and our representative victoriously fulfilled the law, Colossians 2:15.

He fulfilled it then he abolished it, but only for Christians, Ephesians 2:15.

Where there is no law, there is no sin or judgment.

beloved57

Only those like yourself that have rejected the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ.
You teach that those who have been Justified by Christ still wind up in hell lost in unbelief, so nullifying the work of Christ!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

musterion

You've been asked for chapter and verse where it says our justification is based, even in part, on His having kept the Law for us, in concert with His death and resurrection.

Concentrate, Robert: if He perfectly kept the Law for us, then He would not needed to have died for us because His perfectly lived life for us would have made up for our lawbreaking, making the Cross unnecessary...if He didn't sin, and if His not sinning is credited to us FROM BEFORE HE DIED, it negates the preaching of the Cross, just as the Mormons do. It's the same foundation as the old "moral example" wickedness.

Starting to see where your opinions can lead?

john w

Hall of Fame

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14."-Pate

Satanic response, and the devil man asserts...

"Who do you think that Jesus Kept the law for?

Do you think he kept it for himself?:"

Look, you deceiving moron, that has been addressed-He kept it to be the propitiation, you blubbering idiot.

"The law needed to be fulfilled and abolished....Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross."

The "handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, you devil man. You've been shown that it's not. It refers to the note of debt,not the law-God's laws are not against us. It is the note of debt, our sin, that has been against us.

Pate:All are saved, as there law has been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the law was abolished, blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. So, one of the definitions of sin is " the transgression of the law."

With me?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Pate: The law is abolished, thus the lost cannot know what sin is, and cannot be led to Christ!!! Out with Romans 3:20 KJV, Galatians 3:24-25 KJV!!!!

Through the law, moron Pate, is the knowledge of sin, and the law still functions, to bring the lost to Christ-today, as it did in Egypt, as it always has:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Read it-"that"

Pate: Out with with Romans 3:20 KJV, Galatians 3:24-25 KJV.

Murder, rape,........................is good to go, according to Pate!!

musterion

If the law was abolished, blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved:

Which is why so many deceiving cults can sincerely preach "being saved by Jesus" but without the Cross, or by adding to the Cross. It all eventually leads toward universalism, which leads to ecumenism, which leads to their fellowship "in Jesus," which is anti-Christ. Evangelicals, Mormons, Catholics...they're all coming together because they all agree to "believe in Jesus." Not in His death, but in His life on earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Which is why so many deceiving cults can sincerely preach "being saved by Jesus" but without the Cross, or by adding to the Cross. It all eventually leads toward universalism, which leads to ecumenism, which leads to their fellowship "in Jesus," which is anti-Christ. Evangelicals, Mormons, Catholics...they're all coming together because they all agree to "believe in Jesus." Not in His death, but in His life on earth.
Correctamundo, musty.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Pate's great, great, great.....................grand daddy, to Paul: What are you talkin' about, Paul/Willis???!!! My "the" church SOF says that the law has been abolished!!!!!!To not believe that is to not believe the Gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!Also, My Pastor Demas/Professor Judas says so, and I'll be just fine....

Can I hear an "Amen," from you, fellow saint???? Do you feel the guh-low-ree cloud approaching, and the second rain?!!!!l Puh-rayyyys Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!Give the Laaaaaaaaaaaaawd a clap, won't ya???!!!!

musterion

I wonder if Paul's saying what was blotted out was "the handwriting of the ordinances," rather than the ordinances themselves, has any significance. Maybe not.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where there is no law, there is no sin or judgment.

That is not what Paul said, he said, "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor." (Galatians 2:17-18)

Do you know what a transgressor is?

Lon

You are exactly like me in that regard except you've accepted what someone else made up in their mind which is even worse in my opinion. Your judgment of others is your own judgment of yourself.

:nono: "Did God really say..." is the line of all who question God. He does get to dictate. Worse that I'd believe Him, the 'Someone Else?' I'll take it. God answers prayers, and in grace, mine. All according the scriptures you reject. Arbitrary is all I would have left if God has not reached us. Let me say it again: If God has not reached to us, then we have no hope. I am not magic. God is there, and He listens to His own. No amount of self-absorbed belief is going to do that. We either listen to God, or we do our own thing without Him. You are suggesting the latter, right? Me being 'worse' off, right?

Prizebeatz1

I knew you were incapable of an honest answer. Deceiver. Minister of Satan.

Your problem is that you do not know God. What you know is the personality's imitation of God. The real God is pure universal undivided unconditional love, heaven and salvation no matter the situation or condition without fail. The false God of the personality relies on historical events in time, fulfillment of prophecies, confession of Jesus, acceptance of sinfulness, and agreement of our worthlessness for salvation. The list goes on and on. These are nothing but false imitations of the real thing. Do your homework.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL