The Life of Christ for the Believer

Prizebeatz1

The Life of Christ for the Believer

:nono: "Did God really say..." is the line of all who question God. He does get to dictate. Worse that I'd believe Him, the 'Someone Else?' I'll take it. God answers prayers, and in grace, mine. All according the scriptures you reject. Arbitrary is all I would have left if God has not reached us. Let me say it again: If God has not reached to us, then we have no hope. I am not magic. God is there, and He listens to His own. No amount of self-absorbed belief is going to do that. We either listen to God, or we do our own thing without Him. You are suggesting the latter, right? Me being 'worse' off, right?

How are you going to listen to the dictates of God if you don't know the soul? What you are listening to is an interpretation of the dictates of God coming from a collection of personalities from the 4th century. Listening to God means connecting to inner stillness and silence. How are you going to do that if you feel the need to grasp on to the bible and beliefs? That is not stillness and silence. That is moving away from stillness and silence. The dictation you think is coming from God is part of the collective noise and madness. It's profitable to keep people ignorant of this so they keep looking where they will never find God.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

musterion

If you've not seen this recycled Robert Schuller New Age huckster's pages, check them out for yourself.

Hi. My name is John and my mission is to facilitate connection with divinity. I plan to help uncover the soul as the root of self-worth by sharing my story of spiritual awakening. I am a former beat-maker turned keyboardist. At first my goal was to do music for a living. Then I experienced a spiritual awakening which has overtaken my life. Channeling the passion sometimes feels awkward but my calling is undeniable. I hope to inspire self-realization and to encourage spiritual healing and growth.

http://www.prizebeatz1.com/

https://johndominique.wordpress.com/about/

He links approvingly to a "certified angel therapy practitioner" with "healing energy gifts" (a demonist)...

http://marilynsegal.com/

Marilyn Segal and Carolyn Cohen say they have an open connection to the Divine source of healing energy. They welcome this healing energy through during their sessions to help heal their clients on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. "We believe we have a direct line to a higher consciousness," Marilyn said.

Marilyn Segal's work will quite literally put you in the company of angels. Marilyn is a Certified Angel Therapist, trained by world-renowned angel communicator Doreen Virtue, PhD. This accreditation places Marilyn amongst only a handful of angel communicators in the world who are distinguished with this level of training and expertise.

http://www.examiner.com/article/twins-use-magical-bond-to-heal-mind-body-spirit

Reject this fool.

Prizebeatz1

If you've not seen this recycled Robert Schuller New Age huckster's pages, check them out for yourself.

http://www.prizebeatz1.com/

https://johndominique.wordpress.com/about/

He links approvingly to a "certified angel therapy practitioner" with "healing energy gifts" (a demonist)...

http://marilynsegal.com/

http://www.examiner.com/article/twins-use-magical-bond-to-heal-mind-body-spirit

Reject this fool.

Keep biting that forbidden fruit of judgment. Surely you will not die.

musterion

For me to "die" in the sense you mean, Christ Himself would need to die again and forever, for He is now my life.

Go ahead, fraud. Tell us that Gal 2:20, Col 3:4 and Phil 3:21 are not true. I dare you.

Robert Pate

Banned
Satanic response, and the devil man asserts...

"Who do you think that Jesus Kept the law for?

Do you think he kept it for himself?:"

Look, you deceiving moron, that has been addressed-He kept it to be the propitiation, you blubbering idiot.

"The law needed to be fulfilled and abolished....Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross."

The "handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, you devil man. You've been shown that it's not. It refers to the note of debt,not the law-God's laws are not against us. It is the note of debt, our sin, that has been against us.

Pate:All are saved, as there law has been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the law was abolished, blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. So, one of the definitions of sin is " the transgression of the law."

With me?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Pate: The law is abolished, thus the lost cannot know what sin is, and cannot be led to Christ!!! Out with Romans 3:20 KJV, Galatians 3:24-25 KJV!!!!

Through the law, moron Pate, is the knowledge of sin, and the law still functions, to bring the lost to Christ-today, as it did in Egypt, as it always has:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Read it-"that"

Pate: Out with with Romans 3:20 KJV, Galatians 3:24-25 KJV.

Murder, rape,........................is good to go, according to Pate!!

I think that you are suffering from a bad case of low self esteem.

Is it really necessary for you to insult Forum members by calling them names?

You called me a "Devil man and a moron". Does that make you feel better about yourself? People with low self esteem like to bring others down and in doing so raise themselves up. Perhaps your father or your mother made you feel like like you were worthless and now you want to make others feel like they are worthless.

Go get some help John W.

As for what you wrote, you are wrong.

The Christian is perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. He lives by the Spirit of Christ and is not subject to the law.

Prizebeatz1

Prove it, Mr. Selfie Man.

What is the good news of salvation by which men are saved?

Don't dodge it this time -- answer it. Prove that you know God and I do not.

The Good News is that we are one with God because of the soul. That is the higher meaning of the Gospel message. The literal meaning is the distorted version that has been twisted through the centuries like a bad game of Chinese whispers.

Prizebeatz1

For me to "die" in the sense you mean, Christ Himself would need to die again and forever, for He is now my life.

Go ahead, fraud. Tell us that Gal 2:20, Col 3:4 and Phil 3:21 are not true. I dare you.

Christ is more true than you might think. It's just not in the literal sense. It's symbolism for the infinite and eternal part of us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Good News is that we are one with God because of the soul. That is the higher meaning of the Gospel message. The literal meaning is the distorted version that has been twisted through the centuries like a bad game of Chinese whispers.
Every time I tune in to your posts I never know what type of malarkey I'll find.

Reactions: Lon

musterion

Ooh, and you're a gnostic to boot! The Word of God alone can't be trusted so you go deep into your own navel, taking a trip to the center of your mind, to find "God." Along with what you sponge off of snake oil lunatics claiming to mediate for angels and "heal" with "energies" of "God."

And now you're here to enlighten us all with what you've found inside your own head. Lucky us.

You're very hip with the New Age kiddies, I bet. Sound like you got a little Swedenborg on you too, maybe?

Chinese whispers? No, demonic whispers. That's what you're hearing inside your own head. You're demonic.

musterion

Christ is more true than you might think. It's just not in the literal sense. It's symbolism for the infinite and eternal part of us.

Ah, the old "Christ is a thing, an it" lie. He is only the exemplar, the avatar, of a much higher, far more amorphous and abstract truth than Christ Himself really was, one which we cannot literally encounter outside of our own selves but only by looking within, where the universe, eternity and divinity already dwell by nature, concealed from us only by our own ignorance and unenlightenment and hidebound traditions like that stupid old Bible.

Right?

Go to the Lake of Fire, demon.

Zeke

Real Christians have always been Gnostic and taught that Christ was in man, which is the plagiarized mystery claimed to be Paul's dispensation revealed through the Spirit. The sitcom sarcasm shows the hearts intent and exposes the lower level of mentality expressing it from the persona whore ship.

Lon

How are you going to listen to the dictates of God if you don't know the soul? What you are listening to is an interpretation of the dictates of God coming from a collection of personalities from the 4th century.
Either this exact God exists or I'm magic (I'm not magic). You've got nothing, nothing, that can match that. You just have nothing but philosophy that you like, Beatz. You can't compete with the living God.
Listening to God means connecting to inner stillness and silence.
1 Timothy 4:15 Philippians 4:8 Psalm 46:10
How are you going to do that if you feel the need to grasp on to the bible and beliefs?
Ever read the Velveteen Rabbit? Being real is being loved. Being loved is being real.
That is not stillness and silence.
Before meeting God, god was me, and I didn't like him. He had no answers. He had no life, nothing to offer, was self-centered and didn't like himself.

That is moving away from stillness and silence.
Again, Psalm 46:10

The dictation you think is coming from God is part of the collective noise and madness.
Satan said the same thing to Eve. That she wasn't complete without doing her own thing. That she needed to be like God by doing the wrong and self-centered/selfish thing.

It's profitable to keep people ignorant of this so they keep looking where they will never find God.
You are just saying "find self" here. Your church must have done a number on you, but you are mistaking your imago deo for the actual God in whose image you were created. It is His reflection, but Paul says it is dimly/poorly with sin. That's what 1 Corinthians 13 is all about when it ends with that after talking about love. Without love and Him, we are nothings, nobodys, empty, a reflection without content.

Prizebeatz1

Either this exact God exists or I'm magic (I'm not magic). You've got nothing, nothing, that can match that. You just have nothing but philosophy that you like, Beatz. You can't compete with the living God.
1 Timothy 4:15 Philippians 4:8 Psalm 46:10
Ever read the Velveteen Rabbit? Being real is being loved. Being loved is being real.

Before meeting God, god was me, and I didn't like him. He had no answers. He had no life, nothing to offer, was self-centered and didn't like himself.

Again, Psalm 46:10

Satan said the same thing to Eve. That she wasn't complete without doing her own thing. That she needed to be like God by doing the wrong and self-centered/selfish thing.

You are just saying "find self" here. Your church must have done a number on you, but you are mistaking your imago deo for the actual God in whose image you were created. It is His reflection, but Paul says it is dimly/poorly with sin. That's what 1 Corinthians 13 is all about when it ends with that after talking about love. Without love and Him, we are nothings, nobodys, empty, a reflection without content.

You ever notice how hard the personality has to work to avoid the soul? Isn't it ironic that the soul doesn't lift a finger yet it is one with infinite strength?

Prizebeatz1

Ah, the old "Christ is a thing, an it" lie. He is only the exemplar, the avatar, of a much higher, far more amorphous and abstract truth than Christ Himself really was, one which we cannot literally encounter outside of our own selves but only by looking within, where the universe, eternity and divinity already dwell by nature, concealed from us only by our own ignorance and unenlightenment and hidebound traditions like that stupid old Bible.

Right?

Go to the Lake of Fire, demon.

Is that supposed to scare me? There is no fear in God.

Prizebeatz1

You teach reliance on self - a false satanic message

That's one way to look at it. But one could also argue I teach reliance on the inner divinity of the soul which is what the story of Christ represents. And one could also argue the literal version of Christ relies on your own or someone else's interpretation. Isn't that also relying on someone else's self? That would place you directly in the very same camp that you condemn. The difference here is on which self we are referring to. Without knowledge of the true self we settle for the personality's imitations of the one real God.

Lon

You ever notice how hard the personality has to work to avoid the soul? Isn't it ironic that the soul doesn't lift a finger yet it is one with infinite strength?

Most of the time this is excusing behavior when I've confronted it. Christianity condemns a sin they love and will not let go of and so, to compensate for allowing sin to dwell with them, they make up a religion that allows them to be self and happy with self in sin-denial. Such is lying to self and one's soul. Sure, it is embracing a god made in their own image, but that's not my god. Something in me will be worse than their self-indulgence that doesn't 'seem that bad.' Sorry, it is emptiness upon a container of stuff that doesn't belong there in the soul. Denial of self and soul in your assessment? I'm sure it is, but you are missing a point: This IS who I am and where my soul finds meaning. Some stuff doesn't belong in me. The message of scripture rings true. It is exactly where we are supposed to be and to my soul, the gospel found in scripture is my answer. There will be no moving me from the unmovable Rock, the Cornerstone of soul's foundation, or the Stone of stumbling for those who reject Him.

We are at a crossroads in conversation and I shall not be moved. Acts 4:12 Isaiah 43:11 Hosea 13:4

Last edited: