The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

PneumaPsucheSoma;4011687]It's not. Other than a valid concern for their souls, I don't care.

What's important is that they spew alleged absolutes of bare assertion, and demonstrate constant inequities of double standards without one shred of substantiation for their propagated "truths".

But the same thing could asserted about the bible, the historic variables in it's manifestation leave room for a lot of speculation on who,what and why it was introduced to the populace at the time it was. Plus when people are speaking about inner matters the cookie cutter method doesn't work, we all have diverse in-counters with the Spiritual world, I have had my share but that isn't something I can make anyone else experience in the manner I have.

I despise inequities and double standards. It exposes the most heinous of all character in a person.

This is a bomerang that heads back at you as well, of coarse you don't think it is, but these are just character assassinations, if Freelight is such a danger to the Christian religion it needs a more powerful Deity.

I was referred here by someone who knew I could nail all the Esotericist Jell-O to the wall, which is what I've done with freelight's drivel elsewhere and all the UB feces on this thread.

Well you have made a lot of statements but I haven't really seen the red sea part or you walk on water, you have been fishing on the left side of the boat, plus evil self destructs on its own so if you think it is evil then by keeping this thread a live with the nail gun doesn't make any sense, unless it is attention you seek! is that the reason?.

It's never been my goal to convert them or you. It's been my intent to expose their inequitous behavior and any form of Esotericism promoted on this Christian site.

And you know nothing of the Creator

Well this is the religious section after all, and you really haven't expose anything other than you're own arrogance, reading the bible thousands of time and spouting theology doesn't pass the 1Cor 13 test, but that wouldn't be any fun for the ego would it?

And I could say the same about you not knowing the Creator, but that's pure ego dribbling out PPS, which this whole thread has been based on by you defenders of this weak blood thirsty Deity you try and promote.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
But the same thing could asserted about the bible, the historic variables in it's manifestation leave room for a lot of speculation on who,what and why it was introduced to the populace at the time it was. Plus when people are speaking about inner matters the cookie cutter method doesn't work, we all have diverse in-counters with the Spiritual world, I have had my share but that isn't something I can make anyone else experience in the manner I have.

This key difference... Centuries of textual criticism for Christian scripture, along with archeological and anthropological historical veracity. And you must have that scripture for your "allegories".

Also, in regard to "inner matters", it's best to look for substantiation lest any asylum be the infinitely varied standard. I don't think you've thought this through. Do you really want to endorse all "inner matters"? Give that some ponderance.

This is a bomerang that heads back at you as well, of coarse you don't think it is, but these are just character assassinations, if Freelight is such a danger to the Christian religion it needs a more powerful Deity.

No. It's not about danger, it's about an agenda of total inequity of double standards via incessant bare assertions. There's no historicity whatsoever for the UB. Even as literature, it stands up to no standard of scrutiny beyond presumption and preference.

You forget there are voluminous historical works that parallel scripture, and not merely from adherents to the faith. I'd wager neither you nor those you're defending have spent any time examining true and unrevised history in that regard. It would be impossible to have done so and to maintain your view.

You don't realize how ignorant and deficient your opinions are and what they're predicated upon. But the cry is a bare assertions of historical revision to establish historical revision, just because they say so and without any evidence beyond their double standards.

The UB is on nowhere the same footing of veracity as the historical Christian canon of scripture. This is a modern psychological approach via dialectic to parralel credibility, accuracy, and validity of writings just because they're in the same genre.

There has been rigorous criticism that the scripture texts have survived for centuries. The UB gets a pass and is just declared as history and "sacred truth"? I don't think so, and THAT's the egregious inequity masquerading AS equity.

It demonstrates the utter lack of character and the agenda of those who promote this topic on this site. Period.

They don't come here with a "this is my opinion" mentality. They come here to malign the Christian faith, the inspired text of scripture, and all Believers in as many ways as possible whilst propagating literature that can't stand up to ANY rigors of examination for substantiation.

Well you have made a lot of statements but I haven't really seen the red sea part or you walk on water, you have been fishing on the left side of the boat, plus evil self destructs on its own so if you think it is evil then by keeping this thread a live with the nail gun doesn't make any sense, unless it is attention you seek! is that the reason?.

Exposing the frauds and their tactics of accusation, usurpation, and manipulation to make constant bare assertions FOR the UB and AGAINST scripture, history, and Believers themselves.

They come in passive-aggressive condescension. It's the tactics that are the problem. I don't really care what psychopathic delusion you and they purport in general; but using a Christian venue is bogus with such motives.

Well this is the religious section after all, and you really haven't expose anything other than you're own arrogance, reading the bible thousands of time and spouting theology doesn't pass the 1Cor 13 test, but that wouldn't be any fun for the ego would it?

I've exposed the frail bare assertion of the passive-aggressive frauds, including you, god.

And I could say the same about you not knowing the Creator, but that's pure ego dribbling out PPS, which this whole thread has been based on by you defenders of this weak blood thirsty Deity you try and promote.

Nice try, sorta. Well... not really. There's still nothing to promote the UB except presupposed personal preference as a piece of modern revisionist ficitional novel.

It's like insisting there's a crystal ball for the past that changes everything you want to be different, while decrying reality that is actual historical truth.

Notice there's been NO empasis whatsoever on authorship or origin for the UB, nor any attempt to provide evidence that it's even valid as non-fictional literature. Just bare assertions about time periods that are content of the UB.

And it still has to piggy-back scripture in too many ways to even stand alone. Only naive and gullible arrested-development morons would consider it anything but fantasy-fodder for weekend dungeon masters.

Aimiel

I've read enough demonic doctrine to recognize it when I see it. You don't have to see counterfeit bills to know a fake one when you see one... just be familiar enough with the real thing.

Posted from the TOL App!

Zeke

This key difference... Centuries of textual criticism for Christian scripture, along with archeological and anthropological historical veracity. And you must have that scripture for your "allegories".

Also, in regard to "inner matters", it's best to look for substantiation lest any asylum be the infinitely varied standard. I don't think you've thought this through. Do you really want to endorse all "inner matters"? Give that some ponderance.

No. It's not about danger, it's about an agenda of total inequity of double standards via incessant bare assertions. There's no historicity whatsoever for the UB. Even as literature, it stands up to no standard of scrutiny beyond presumption and preference.

You forget there are voluminous historical works that parallel scripture, and not merely from adherents to the faith. I'd wager neither you nor those you're defending have spent any time examining true and unrevised history in that regard. It would be impossible to have done so and to maintain your view.

You don't realize how ignorant and deficient your opinions are and what they're predicated upon. But the cry is a bare assertions of historical revision to establish historical revision, just because they say so and without any evidence beyond their double standards.

The UB is on nowhere the same footing of veracity as the historical Christian canon of scripture. This is a modern psychological approach via dialectic to parralel credibility, accuracy, and validity of writings just because they're in the same genre.

There has been rigorous criticism that the scripture texts have survived for centuries. The UB gets a pass and is just declared as history and "sacred truth"? I don't think so, and THAT's the egregious inequity masquerading AS equity.

It demonstrates the utter lack of character and the agenda of those who promote this topic on this site. Period.

They don't come here with a "this is my opinion" mentality. They come here to malign the Christian faith, the inspired text of scripture, and all Believers in as many ways as possible whilst propagating literature that can't stand up to ANY rigors of examination for substantiation.

Exposing the frauds and their tactics of accusation, usurpation, and manipulation to make constant bare assertions FOR the UB and AGAINST scripture, history, and Believers themselves.

They come in passive-aggressive condescension. It's the tactics that are the problem. I don't really care what psychopathic delusion you and they purport in general; but using a Christian venue is bogus with such motives.

I've exposed the frail bare assertion of the passive-aggressive frauds, including you, god.

Nice try, sorta. Well... not really. There's still nothing to promote the UB except presupposed personal preference as a piece of modern revisionist ficitional novel.

It's like insisting there's a crystal ball for the past that changes everything you want to be different, while decrying reality that is actual historical truth.

Notice there's been NO empasis whatsoever on authorship or origin for the UB, nor any attempt to provide evidence that it's even valid as non-fictional literature. Just bare assertions about time periods that are content of the UB.

And it still has to piggy-back scripture in too many ways to even stand alone. Only naive and gullible arrested-development morons would consider it anything but fantasy-fodder for weekend dungeon masters.

Well once you extrovert the bible you have stumbled, even though you claim you can paint a good historic canvas it is still just a canvas of a image you don't have sole mastery over, you are still parroting information you have been convinced is correct, the bible was plagiarized. Plus many cultures say the same things in various forms of teaching, you just want something to attack which is the fruit of westernized thought.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(1901.6) 174:4.6 When no more questions were forthcoming, and as the noon hour was near, Jesus did not resume his teaching but was content merely to ask the Pharisees and their associates a question. Said Jesus: “Since you ask no more questions, I would like to ask you one. What do you think of the Deliverer? That is, whose son is he?” After a brief pause one of the scribes answered, “The Messiah is the son of David.” And since Jesus knew that there had been much debate, even among his own disciples, as to whether or not he was the son of David, he asked this further question: “If the Deliverer is indeed the son of David, how is it that, in the Psalm which you accredit to David, he himself, speaking in the spirit, says, ‘The Lord said to my lord, sit on my right hand until I make your enemies the footstool of your feet.’ If David calls him Lord, how then can he be his son?” Although the rulers, the scribes, and the chief priests made no reply to this question, they likewise refrained from asking him any more questions in an effort to entangle him. They never answered this question which Jesus put to them, but after the Master’s death they attempted to escape the difficulty by changing the interpretation of this Psalm so as to make it refer to Abraham instead of the Messiah. Others sought to escape the dilemma by disallowing that David was the author of this so-called Messianic Psalm.

(1902.1) 174:4.7 A short time back the Pharisees had enjoyed the manner in which the Sadducees had been silenced by the Master; now the Sadducees were delighted by the failure of the Pharisees; but such rivalry was only momentary; they speedily forgot their time-honored differences in the united effort to stop Jesus’ teachings and doings. But throughout all of these experiences the common people heard him gladly.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well once you extrovert the bible you have stumbled,

Bare assertion, and unapplied in the same manner equitously to the UB and ALL writings, etc. that freelight quotes, links, and alludes to.

Thanks for outing all that according to what I've exposed.

even though you claim you can paint a good historic canvas it is still just a canvas of a image you don't have sole mastery over, you are still parroting information you have been convinced is correct,

Bare assertion, and unapplied in the same manner equitously to the UB and ALL writings, etc. that freelight quotes, links, and alludes to.

the bible was plagiarized.

Bare assertion, and unapplied in the same manner equitously to the UB, etc.

Plus many cultures say the same things in various forms of teaching, you just want something to attack which is the fruit of westernized thought.

Hmmm.... Nope. Some many months ago, I received a PM from another member who was familiar with my low-context approach and eminent rationality. It was requested that I RESPOND to all the drivel being adamantly asserted without substantiation by freelight and other practicioners and proponents of esoteric nonsense.

This member had discussed with others how frustrated they were that they couldn't deal with all the double-talk and didn't know how to get past their own emotions to articulately refute what they knew was egregious error.

So I began the systematic deconstruction of freelight's crap on another thread or two, and then followed onto this thread when it was brought to my attention by another thankful member who had read my previous posts and referred me here.

The most humorous part is that you can't recognize my more Eastern manner of thought and expression that eschews much of the Western patterns, and that being very intentional and practiced.

All of that just points up your fallacious inability to assess anyone else's mind and heart, even in a practical functional sense of general description.

You god, you. Not.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
(1901.6) 174:4.6 When no more questions were forthcoming, and as the noon hour was near, Jesus did not resume his teaching but was content merely to ask the Pharisees and their associates a question. Said Jesus: “Since you ask no more questions, I would like to ask you one. What do you think of the Deliverer? That is, whose son is he?” After a brief pause one of the scribes answered, “The Messiah is the son of David.” And since Jesus knew that there had been much debate, even among his own disciples, as to whether or not he was the son of David, he asked this further question: “If the Deliverer is indeed the son of David, how is it that, in the Psalm which you accredit to David, he himself, speaking in the spirit, says, ‘The Lord said to my lord, sit on my right hand until I make your enemies the footstool of your feet.’ If David calls him Lord, how then can he be his son?” Although the rulers, the scribes, and the chief priests made no reply to this question, they likewise refrained from asking him any more questions in an effort to entangle him. They never answered this question which Jesus put to them, but after the Master’s death they attempted to escape the difficulty by changing the interpretation of this Psalm so as to make it refer to Abraham instead of the Messiah. Others sought to escape the dilemma by disallowing that David was the author of this so-called Messianic Psalm.

(1902.1) 174:4.7 A short time back the Pharisees had enjoyed the manner in which the Sadducees had been silenced by the Master; now the Sadducees were delighted by the failure of the Pharisees; but such rivalry was only momentary; they speedily forgot their time-honored differences in the united effort to stop Jesus’ teachings and doings. But throughout all of these experiences the common people heard him gladly.

Who authored this? Who has verified any of this content, or any other portions of the 2000 pages of the UB?

Other than just blindly believing its contents based on some preference for its dynamics, what evidence is there for its validity in ANY regard to even be considered non-fiction?

What evidences are there that the UB has any validity as authority for any belief?

These and a bazillion other considerations are stand-alone issues, even if the historical canon of scripture were non-existent or were a complete fabrication.

You have nothing. That's why you must resort to bare assertion and then just post invalidated content.

You don't even attempt to offer any substantial support other than individual opinon and preference. You even challenge others on the same basis of "read it and consider its contents for yourself".

Just what we need. More Hegelian Dialectic of gathered consensus. NOT.

Letsargue

You just very Ignorantly pronounce that this people is Wrong, Like the Most Ignorant Fools that ever thought of any form of religion, you just spout - knowing Nothing.

I assure YOU, I can PROVE You Wrong, much easier than you ever "WILL" this people. -- I can Prove you wrong with (( Every Word )) You spit out of your, or your kind's "blood" mouth. - You do drink Jesus' blood don't you? - That's how absolutely ignorant you so called "~christians" are. - (( Parables ))!!! -- Jesus is a Parable and so is Satan. --- ((( Now - I might be slapped here, even by this here People ))), but I believe everything pertaining to anything that is historical, (( Is Parable )). -- Abraham, Noah, Adam, John, Paul, Solomon's Temple, - and MOSES. As the whole of learning, God is taught first with Parables, (( Then )) we start SEEING the Real Spiritual of the "Spirit of that Word", which is Christ. He is Just the Word of God in us (( IF )) we have really read the all of HIM, putting Him IN Our Minds!! ---- You ought to experience That awakening of Him in your mind when it happens. -- Which only you super wise know-it-alls can only lie about being placed in the Spirit of the FULFILLED Word of God, called "Christ", and The Whole Body of Christ.

Man, -- some of you ignoring geniuses really make me want to bring a Quick end to your Stupid world, in your mind's eye!!! -- Just read it, it's all written, you're just too blind to SEE IT!!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who authored this? Who has verified any of this content, or any other portions of the 2000 pages of the UB?

Other than just blindly believing its contents based on some preference for its dynamics, what evidence is there for its validity in ANY regard to even be considered non-fiction?

What evidences are there that the UB has any validity as authority for any belief?

These and a bazillion other considerations are stand-alone issues, even if the historical canon of scripture were non-existent or were a complete fabrication.

You have nothing. That's why you must resort to bare assertion and then just post invalidated content.

You don't even attempt to offer any substantial support other than individual opinon and preference. You even challenge others on the same basis of "read it and consider its contents for yourself".

Strains out gnats, swallows camels.

No sign shall be given

Letsargue

I've got to hand it to the way Caino responded to this Post of yours. - SO I think I "WILL" follow him.

( You asked, -- "Who has verified any of this Content" )??

The Bible, the Holy Scriptures, the Word of GOD, and everything, - and, I mean "Everything", - Now big mouth, You go and find "Verification" that "Anything", or any one in the Bible ACTUALLY Existed (( "As Written" / "AS Written" ))!!!! - Prove that Abraham existed, or Daniel, David, or Moses, or Paul, or the Temple of Solomon. -- where was Jesus buried for those 3 days???

All you geniuses Don't even know where the Garden of Eden was placed by the ( Parable ) of IT, (( Ignorant ))!!!!!

In Parable the Garden of Eden was in the very Same Spot that Jerusalem was. Jesus was crucified in the very same spot the Sword that Turns every "WAY" and the two Angels, or the two Thieves were with Jesus. The Sword that is "Preached" every "WAY", the Lord's "WAY". And the river that Parted into four HEADS, - Matthew, Mark, Like, and John, the Same Rivers that flowed from Jesus' side, the four Gospels!!

I could go on and on, but none of you geniuses care a wit what the "Spirit of the Word of God" is, Even if it is Christ, the Body of Christ the Holy Ghost, ( The Trinity ) Now!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Zeke

Who has verified the biblical accounts as historic events? some fractions at best, scholars in Israel even admit the exodus didn't happen etc.........................................................................................................................................................................David and Solomon! over blown figments of the Christian extroverted hoax.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Barns and Noble carries it, they have it in the religious or new age section. Amazon.com has them, a used one is pretty cheep. Or it's free online.

Some people just start with part 4, the Jesus story. You will love it!

Ok, thanks:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, kinda like Jesus protecting George Washington while he was a military leader.:drum:

Then hey, how come Jesus gave ole Sosthenes a beat down?

Then when some of those guys were tryin' to pick up their money,in them mini skirts, what do yuh reckon was the exposed target for that whip chord Jesus braided?

OUCH!!!

What are you talking about? Make it clear. I can defend Jesus' teaching of non-violence.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have most of what is given by them, ( Thumb-nailed ) to read as I have time. AND I listen to all they are saying here in (( Their Answers )) to questions which to me is the most important for a quick fill from the total lack of ( their food ) for thought.

Paul -- 081714

I take their face value which is good enough for me because I know what Jesus teaches. Nothing can shake my faith in God and Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's impossible for the greatest minds on earth to ( understand ) the Word of God!!! -- The deal IS, to Believe all / "ALL" of Him. -- FAITH is HIM. It's Not Genius, Just Faith / Truth / CHRIST / GOD!!! - THEN He "WILL" show you ALL Things!! - That's what God says, and I teach!!

Paul -- 081714

I am a simple follower of Jesus. Of course I believe Jesus teaches the Truth. That's why I am His follower.

Do you get this simple logic?

Letsargue

Who has verified the biblical accounts as historic events? some fractions at best, scholars in Israel even admit the exodus didn't happen etc.........................................................................................................................................................................David and Solomon! over blown figments of the Christian extroverted hoax.

The thing of it IS, that ONLY what is Written in the Scriptures, spoken by God are said to be (( TRUTH )), But not necessarily ( TRUE ). - The TRUTH is hidden in secret, behind the ( Letter of the WORD ). -- Truth and True are two Different things to the Word of God.
It is still faithful for the "Very" simple minded person to accept the Parables of God, - However!! - IF one is of "Easy" learning, and "WILL" NOT see the ( Spirit of the Word ), which IS the "Truth / Christ", and not Just the ( Parables ) of the TRUTH, that fool cannot be justified.

I have tried for years to get these smarter than God - to See the ( Spirit of the WORD ), - But Blasphemy is ALL I have accomplished.
((( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ))) -- 6- "Who also hath (( made us able ministers )) (( of the New Testament )); ((( Not of the Letter ))), ((( BUT of the Spirit ))): (( for the "Letter killeth", ((( but the Spirit giveth Life". --//-----

I can't help it, but that's what GOD has said. - Thus far, I have to go with that.

Paul -- 081714

Zeke

The thing of it IS, that ONLY what is Written in the Scriptures, spoken by God are said to be (( TRUTH )), But not necessarily ( TRUE ). - The TRUTH is hidden in secret, behind the ( Letter of the WORD ). -- Truth and True are two Different things to the Word of God.
It is still faithful for the "Very" simple minded person to accept the Parables of God, - However!! - IF one is of "Easy" learning, and "WILL" NOT see the ( Spirit of the Word ), which IS the "Truth / Christ", and not Just the ( Parables ) of the TRUTH, that fool cannot be justified.

I have tried for years to get these smarter than God - to See the ( Spirit of the WORD ), - But Blasphemy is ALL I have accomplished.
((( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ))) -- 6- "Who also hath (( made us able ministers )) (( of the New Testament )); ((( Not of the Letter ))), ((( BUT of the Spirit ))): (( for the "Letter killeth", ((( but the Spirit giveth Life". --//-----

I can't help it, but that's what GOD has said. - Thus far, I have to go with that.

Paul -- 081714

And they tweak out when you say you are the temple of God, I guess being a son of God doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to me, a generic image at best I guess is their family spiritual tree.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You have NO Light to shine from the ( Shadow of Christ ) you stand in your Hatred. - The Light IS The Total Christ, and Him filled full of HIMSELF, Not YOU!!! -- You are certainly not Like Christ, / Christian!!!

Paul, David -- 081714

:rotfl:

That's right, when I say I, it is him saying I not me.

Come on, I can hear you saying that I blaspheme, so bring it on.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Fundamental

Fundamental

I am a simple follower of Jesus. Of course I believe Jesus teaches the Truth. That's why I am His follower.

Do you get this simple logic?

Wonderful. Please take advantage of accessing links here for your own reading...that's what they're for. Links are highlighted in blue....move your cursor over them and click.

Read here to learn what the papers teach about the kingdom of heaven. If you agree with these principles then you may want to explore more.

Any recording of Jesus teaching.....or any religious teacher for that matter either stands or falls upon the truth or value of its content. Truth is 'related' or 'communicated' in different ways...yet its essence is the same. Terms and their associated values and meanings must be interpreted within context.

Paper 1 (text) is of fundamental importance being the first presentation on the Universal Father. The Universal Father is the First Source and Center of all that is. Besides revealing the character of Deity....the essential concepts of 'personality' and the 'thought-adjuster' are described.

Paper 1 - The Universal Father

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.