The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Sorry, I disagree with you. I don't believe Paul has the same spirit as Jesus'. Paul tought many thing that Jesus did not teach.

I will not prove you, it is not my job to correct or prove you wrong. Jesus will correct you.

Paul didn't teach what Peter, John, Daniel, Moses, or hardly anyone else taught. Should all Disciples be shown teaching the same little Short theme, and Nothing else?? what a waste of Scripture!!
I just told you what God said, spit on Him if you must.

Paul, David -- 081714

journey

Jesus taught all what we need to know. We don't need Paul's teachings.

You don't seem to trust Jesus as perfect teacher.

You deny the Gospel of the Grace of God and are lost. Jesus Christ went to the Cross and died for a reason, but you don't care. That's the Gospel of the Grace of God, taught by the Apostle Paul by the commission of God. By the way, Jesus Christ is God, one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You deny the Gospel of the Grace of God and are lost.

That is your opinion which does not count at all. You are not judge of anyone who understands Jesus or not.

But Jesus makes it clear that we know them by their fruit. Above comment is not of Jesus.

It is very clear to me that most mainstreamers don't don't know Jesus nor trying to understand what He is teaching to us.

It is not hard to understand Jesus' teaching but since most mainstreamers' goal is not to aim to be like Jesus, they will continually pervert Jesus' word.

Letsargue

This is hateful comment, brother. Do you think I would spit on Jesus???????????

I am so disappointed with you.

good day.

Well OK!!

Try this:> Who ever rejects any Truth, or Word of God, (( it IS the Crucifying of Christ in your heart ))!!

Soo, you're disappointed, and Christ is Dead, but just to you, not HIM. That only means, that if He was in you, He died to you by leaving!!

Paul, David -- 081714

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well OK!!

Try this:> Who ever rejects any Truth, or Word of God, (( it IS the Crucifying of Christ in your heart ))!!

Soo, you're disappointed, and Christ is Dead, but just to you, not HIM. That only means, that if He was in you, He died to you by leaving!!

Paul, David -- 081714

I am sorry but what you told me is not acceptable. You need to repent and apologize to me or you will be on ignore.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Who has verified the biblical accounts as historic events? some fractions at best, scholars in Israel even admit the exodus didn't happen etc.........................................................................................................................................................................David and Solomon! over blown figments of the Christian extroverted hoax.

If you'd ever engaged in any extended form of textual criticism instead of attempting to allegorize yourself into being god, you might actually find the answers to your questions. They're available.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Father-Mother-God

Father-Mother-God

The male Father concept casting a superior role is an aspect I don't agree with, now I haven't read the papers so this maybe dealt with some where, but the male dominance over Creation is one I would question as programming, and derogatory to the One Source.

As you may know...I've ever held reverence to 'Father-Mother-God'....honoring both genders archetyped as 'God/Goddess' of which man is the perfect reflection.

See: here & here

The paper's presentation of Our Father is not sexist or male domineering...As it gives equal respect to the Universe Mother Spirit as well. God is both Father and Mother in a familial sense. The term 'Father' naturally relates a loving affection....as does 'Mother'.

Paper 34 - The local Universe Mother Spirit

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
what Jesus himself taught....

what Jesus himself taught....

http://truthbook.com/urantia/topical-studies/kingdom-of-heaven

I have read this and it is all harmonize with Jesus' teachings. Is this all about Jesus' word?

Yes......the essence of what Jesus taught about the kingdom in Part 4 is just that...if you want to stick to its simplicity. The papers as a whole however give the bigger picture and background of the order, organization, function and government of the cosmos, extending into the local universe systems. The cosmology may be a more complex/complicated study however. One can go as far they choose in study.

See:

Intro. to the UB for conservative Christians

UB differences from traditional-orthodox Christian beliefs

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The talk with Nathaniel

The talk with Nathaniel

Urantia book dont out trump scripture.

Whose trumping who?

And what makes your opinion of what is 'scripture' any more perfect than another opinion?

Words speak for themselves. Opinions, interpretations and translations may vary.

Perhaps one of the most illuminating passages within the papers is Jesus talk with Nathaniel here (audio & text) where he shares his view of the so called 'scriptures'. This is a most timely address to your response above. An excellent discourse to meditate on.

Also shared earlier here (text)

pj

journey

That is your opinion which does not count at all. You are not judge of anyone who understands Jesus or not.

But Jesus makes it clear that we know them by their fruit. Above comment is not of Jesus.

It is very clear to me that most mainstreamers don't don't know Jesus nor trying to understand what He is teaching to us.

It is not hard to understand Jesus' teaching but since most mainstreamers' goal is not to aim to be like Jesus, they will continually pervert Jesus' word.

You want to throw away a large portion of the New Testament of the Holy Bible. That's your problem and why you are lost. Your own words condemn you whether you understand it or not. One can't be saved and ignore the Gospel of the Grace of God. It's just as simple as that. You are lost.

Aimiel

Jesus taught all what we need to know. We don't need Paul's teachings. You don't seem to trust Jesus as perfect teacher.
If we didn't need them: God would have kept him from writing 2/3 of the New Testament, don't you think? Jesus is The Perfect Teacher. He's also The Spirit of Christ, Whom Saul met on the road to Damascus. He's also The One Who revealed deep and meaningful understanding of The Gospel to Paul, whom He anointed Apostle. He's also alive and speaking in the earth today. He's in me. I had rather hoped to see Him in you. If you are His, you probably just need to sooner recognize those whom He sends. Every soul that serves The Lord is needed. Can the hand say to the foot: "I don't need you?" We are members of His Body. We are members in particular, but each of us has a distinct place in His Body. We aren't The Judge of The Universe. He is. He wants us to look for ways to agree, not ways to find fault.

Zeke

If you'd ever engaged in any extended form of textual criticism instead of attempting to allegorize yourself into being god, you might actually find the answers to your questions. They're available.

Israel scholars! But I guess they would have to pass your test first to qualify. Figurative, types, shadows, similitudes, parables, poetic, allgory etc......................................you are a expert in theological shadows, but short on the light of liberty.

journey

For you urantia folks, the urantia papers don't teach the Gospel of the Grace of God, and that's the only way to be saved. That's what the Apostle Paul taught, so the urantia papers left out the most important part - how to be Saved. You are lost also.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Whose trumping who?

And what makes your opinion of what is 'scripture' any more perfect than another opinion?

Words speak for themselves. Opinions, interpretations and translations may vary.

Perhaps one of the most illuminating passages within the papers is Jesus talk with Nathaniel here (audio & text) where he shares his view of the so called 'scriptures'. This is a most timely address to your response above. An excellent discourse to meditate on.

Also shared earlier here (text)

pj

Y'all haven't been able to deal with the first two lies I exposed, so what's some other lie from the same book gonna prove?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.