The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Let's be liberal and say Mark or Matthew was written around 50, Paul's influence was well established, he was the first great charismatic preacher of the rapidly evolving Christian religion about Jesus. Almost the entirety of the NT is about Paul's conversion experience and his personal faith in Jesus as the risen Christ.

Jesus used families themes and sayings common to many religions that would received his missionaries.

But certainty about what was really penned by this Paul is to unestablished to really be able to blame or credit him. Those with the power to introduce the script are under the micro scope as well at that time, and so little is available to digest except opinion and insider leaks that I am surprised the bible ever seen the light of day.

Jesus is a ancient concept, if you want to worship that concept outside yourself than you have every right to do so, but I no longer except the need to do so, I am lives in me and I have no other Gods before "ME".

Caino

BANNED
Banned
But certainty about what was really penned by this Paul is to unestablished to really be able to blame or credit him. Those with the power to introduce the script are under the micro scope as well at that time, and so little is available to digest except opinion and insider leaks that I am surprised the bible ever seen the light of day.

Jesus is a ancient concept, if you want to worship that concept outside yourself than you have every right to do so, but I no longer except the need to do so, I am lives in me and I have no other Gods before "ME".

To me Jesus is a Son of I AM.

After the default of Adam and Eve, Michael chose this world, the least of all his creation, to Cary out the final requirement of his Father. So for 38,000 years the celestial world knew of the coming Son. So yes, Jesus was an ancient idea.

Zeke

You might want to ask freelight, the parrot. All he can do is make bare assertions with no validation as he declares whatever he says to be truth with no support.

You could regurge one for him. Give it a shot.

But why is it so important to you that anyone else believes like you? so what that Freelight, Caino, etc...........believes what they have been led to, I don't agree with them on everything but that doesn't matter to me, they are still conscience beings that came from the same light that created all things, why the need to make converts to your exclusive salvation club?

Zeke

To me Jesus is a Son of I AM.

After the default of Adam and Eve, Michael chose this world, the least of all his creation, to Cary out the final requirement of his Father. So for 38,000 years the celestial world knew of the coming Son. So yes, Jesus was an ancient idea.

The Father God is a left brained concept that has been the motif for the ending age. The coming son male/female was inward where the kingdom of God resides, not a man sent outwardly, though the story is told as such the inner meaning is the one you can't observe, and is the correct interpretation as far as I am concerned but thats my opinion, and that won't buy a cup of coffee as they say, anyway we both have are own path to walk.

Letsargue

Let's be liberal and say Mark or Matthew was written around 50, Paul's influence was well established, he was the first great charismatic preacher of the rapidly evolving Christian religion about Jesus. Almost the entirety of the NT is about Paul's conversion experience and his personal faith in Jesus as the risen Christ.

Jesus used families themes and sayings common to many religions that would received his missionaries.

This is kinda off the subject here, but it's a subject that is totally missed.

You mentioned Mark and Mathew, the two writers of the Gospels of Mark and Matthew, of Course !! - BUT - (( Acts 12:25 KJV )) -- 25- "And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their ministry, and took with them ((( John, whose ( surname ) was Mark ))). --//-----

Which one wrote the Gospels of Mark and John; --- John or John, - Or Mark or Mark??

Paul, David -- 081614

Letsargue

You mentioned Mark and Mathew, the two writers of the Gospels of Mark and Matthew, of Course !! - BUT - (( Acts 12:25 KJV )) -- 25- "And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their ministry, and took with them ((( John, whose ( surname ) was Mark ))). --//-----

Which one wrote the Gospels of Mark and John; --- John or John, - Or Mark or Mark??

Paul, David -- 081614

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I may be in the Way here. If I am, you don't have to say a thing, I'll just not return if you don't reply.

Paul, David -- 081614

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Paul, David -- 081614

This is what the Urantia Revelation tells us about the 4 gospels.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-121-times-michaels-bestowal#U121_8_0

Letsargue

I see, or think I understand how that is, however, if another person had given that history, it may mean the same, but it would be worded totally different. To say, - anyone can teach the same thing in their own words as long as it still doesn't contradict with the ( ORIGINAL )?
My greatest Problem with EVERYONES writing of God, and Said OF all the Bible Scriptures, ( That they are "History" ). The Bible can't be History. It's all Just Parable of something much Higher in Spirit. It's all Just for our Learning, so we can comprehend in what carnal mind we start with, THEN grow in the Spirit of that Knowledge to GOD.
I can't see how anything that is spoken OF, is actual Carnal events, just Parables of things to Come; - For instance, ALL Laws are the Laws of GOD; - ALL of them. If a person did walk on water, then He broke that LAW of GOD; Its Impossible. Miracles are things that Brakes the laws of the Creation / -- "CREATION"??? - yes and no. Truth, OR TRUE?? - What Christ says is "TRUTH", However, the events of reality, of Laws of the Physical are TRUE. - The universe could not have a beginning, or ending, the exact SAME AS GOD. God is ALL Laws of the Universe that say of themselves, - I AM -GOD. -- There is NO actual things in anything carnal, ONLY the Laws, Nothing else.

I don't have my write checker, I may have some errors.

Paul -- 081614

Letsargue

Is this book sold at book store?

How big is it? Is it bigger than the Bible?

I know you said you father introduced to you but how did he learn about the book?

thanks. Just curios.

Click on some of his links, and they will show it to you. You just revealed that you, -- like others, don't bother to read anything. - You most likely don't even read the Scriptures much, just listen to some other foolish speaker of SAME.

Paul, David -- 081614

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Click on some of his links, and they will show it to you. You just revealed that you, -- like others, don't bother to read anything. - You most likely don't even read the Scriptures much, just listen to some other foolish speaker of SAME.

Paul, David -- 081614

Are you reading this book?

I am a simple Christian and I just want to know what is all about in a nut shell.

You are right. I don't read heavy duty books. I read the point what the book is all about.

I know the Bible is all about God and Jesus' love story to us.

Aimiel

I am a simple Christian and I just want to know what is all about in a nut shell.

You are right. I don't read heavy duty books. I read the point what the book is all about.

The Urantia Book is doctrines of demons, and makes Christ into a son and not The Only Begotten Son. It tramples The Blood under the feet of the reader. It takes God's Word and tosses It out the window.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teachings are simple and clear to me. And I don't need complicated talk about God and Jesus.

People are making God so complicated to understand and it is not easy to reach. But Jesus made it simple about God and Himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Urantia Book is doctrines of demons, and makes Christ into a son and not The Only Begotten Son. It tramples The Blood under the feet of the reader. It takes God's Word and tosses It out the window.

Well, mainstream churches made God and Jesus so complicated. It is so wrong.

So I don't take mainstreamers word too seriously.

Caino and freelight have such godly manner. This book must be doing something right.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. They sure have godly witnessing with their conduct.

Aimiel

Well, mainstream churches made God and Jesus so complicated. It is so wrong.

So I don't take mainstreamers word too seriously.

Caino and freelight have such godly manner. This book must be doing something right.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. They sure have godly witnessing with their conduct.
WRONG!!!

1 John 3:14

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

They HATE Christians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
WRONG!!!

1 John 3:14

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

They HATE Christians.

Who can blame them. Mainstreamers are militant. Jesus is not militant.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your Faith in the Satan God is silly.

That's why you have been sucked into the urantia book.

See, satan wants to remain incognito.

When I shine the Light on him, his first and last resort is tell me I am giving him too much credit.

In other words I exposed him but by doing so I must be doing something wrong.

He cant make people believe he's God if they know it's him.

Better wake up.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Who can blame them. Mainstreamers are militant. Jesus is not militant.

Yeah, kinda like Jesus protecting George Washington while he was a military leader.:drum:

Then hey, how come Jesus gave ole Sosthenes a beat down?

Then when some of those guys were tryin' to pick up their money,in them mini skirts, what do yuh reckon was the exposed target for that whip chord Jesus braided?

OUCH!!!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
But why is it so important to you that anyone else believes like you?

It's not. Other than a valid concern for their souls, I don't care.

What's important is that they spew alleged absolutes of bare assertion, and demonstrate constant inequities of double standards without one shred of substantiation for their propagated "truths".

I despise inequities and double standards. It exposes the most heinous of all character in a person.

I was referred here by someone who knew I could nail all the Esotericist Jell-O to the wall, which is what I've done with freelight's drivel elsewhere and all the UB feces on this thread.

so what that Freelight, Caino, etc...........believes what they have been led to, I don't agree with them on everything but that doesn't matter to me, they are still conscience beings that came from the same light that created all things, why the need to make converts to your exclusive salvation club?

It's never been my goal to convert them or you. It's been my intent to expose their inequitous behavior and any form of Esotericism promoted on this Christian site.

And you know nothing of the Creator.

Letsargue

I have most of what is given by them, ( Thumb-nailed ) to read as I have time. AND I listen to all they are saying here in (( Their Answers )) to questions which to me is the most important for a quick fill from the total lack of ( their food ) for thought.

Paul -- 081714

Status
Not open for further replies.