Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Strains out gnats, swallows camels.

That would be you.

No sign shall be given

Not to unbelievers.

The Holy Spirit is our sign.

Not your urantia book of unholy spirits.

Romans 4:11 KJV
And he received the sign of circumcision, "a seal" of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe , though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

Ephesians 4:30 KJV
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That would be you.

Not to unbelievers.

The Holy Spirit is our sign.

Not your urantia book of unholy spirits.

Romans 4:11 KJV
And he received the sign of circumcision, "a seal" of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe , though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

Ephesians 4:30 KJV
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

I'm a diciple of Jesus, Paul's personal opinions have no bearing on me or his gospel remix.

Letsargue

And they tweak out when you say you are the temple of God, I guess being a son of God doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to me, a generic image at best I guess is their family spiritual tree.

HHA HAA, - Well that depends on which ones. ( Every single so called "christian" ) has a totally different doctrine than even his own church brothers. -- I have to go by what is written for now in life, until I can be ( Proven Wrong ).

I have given these guys some of the MOST far fetched statements according to their doctrines, and they Still can't prove me wrong with their own said, accepted Word of God. -- Let me try a good one here, if you don't mind.

Christians cannot have any from of a division between them, they Must speak and teach the same thing pertaining to everything of God without exception. Now that doesn't mean that things must be stated the same way. We can teach the Truth in our own words, to give a better understanding of anything taught. - (( As long as it does not contradict with the Word of God in any "WAY" )). -- It is seen, that is the case with the teachings of the Four Gospels, there is much difference between them, but they are the same, and the four heard the very same Revelation.

I have NO Brothers at all in my carnal presence here. Thus, ( "Where there are 2 or 3 gathered together, in Christ's name, there Christ is also )". - There, - there's a problem with me as an earth visited "Church". -- Church means Group, and I am not a group, a group of carnal people, that is. -- However!! -- The Body of Christ is made up of many spirits of men made perfect. They are called Angels. Now then, that changes my existence here, - The flesh cannot be in the Body of Christ, therefore, I am not of the Body of flesh or of the World. -- The I, - the who I AM, is with spirits without number, as the stars of HEAVEN. ---- That makes the return of Christ in His spiritual Body, My Spiritual Body given me as an inheritance. Thus, I can say, (( I - HAVE RETURNED ))!!, and I have not found Faith on the earth.

Now let's see if any, at least of the so called "christians who are Not, (( Prove ME Wrong ))!! -- Is what I said not far, far out of their teaching, therefore if they are Christian, they could prove me wrong with the greatest of Ease. But I'll sleep with ease tonight.

Paul, David -- 081714

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
relating concepts......

relating concepts......

Jesus is a ancient concept, if you want to worship that concept outside yourself than you have every right to do so, but I no longer except the need to do so, I am lives in me and I have no other Gods before "ME".

As shared before....the papers present their own cosmology-context in which its theology is comprehended. Truths are related thru such frameworks as information constructs.

Jesus is the 'Son of God/Son of Man' concept...the synthesis of both human and divine values. Behind any duality however is the one divine reality or identity as the 'I Am' which is pure awareness, the only real 'God' prior to words, names or concepts. There is that which is beyond conception, while all else is a conception of one form or another. All here in this dimension is a play of such duality.

Any attacking a work they regard as 'religious-fiction', especially a few here so passionately reveal their own psychological issues, instead of using such as a creative opportunity for discussion. It also shows their own insecurities lying at the heart of their own religious belief system, since by some fear threatens its foundation, as if truth could be threatened anyways.

1:2.1 God is primal reality in the spirit world; God is the source of truth in the mind spheres; God overshadows all throughout the material realms. To all created intelligences God is a personality, and to the universe of universes he is the First Source and Center of eternal reality. God is neither manlike nor machinelike. The First Father is universal spirit, eternal truth, infinite reality, and father personality.

One universal Spirit and Consciousness pervades the Universe. Reality includes what is personal and non-personal....yet the papers emphasize the personality of God, we relating to Him as his children.

pj

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm a diciple of Jesus, Paul's personal opinions have no bearing on me or his gospel remix.

Paul stated when he was giving his opinion, when he was speaking by the spirit, when he was saying things that lined up with what he learned from the Spirit.

You have no clue what Jesus meant or Paul.

You deceive yourself.

Galatians 6:3 KJV
For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wonderful. Please take advantage of accessing links here for your own reading...that's what they're for. Links are highlighted in blue....move your cursor over them and click.

Read here to learn what the papers teach about the kingdom of heaven. If you agree with these principles then you may want to explore more.

Any recording of Jesus teaching.....or any religious teacher for that matter either stands or falls upon the truth or value of its content. Truth is 'related' or 'communicated' in different ways...yet its essence is the same. Terms and their associated values and meanings must be interpreted within context.

Paper 1 (text) is of fundamental importance being the first presentation on the Universal Father. The Universal Father is the First Source and Center of all that is. Besides revealing the character of Deity....the essential concepts of 'personality' and the 'thought-adjuster' are described.

Paper 1 - The Universal Father

pj

http://truthbook.com/urantia/topical-studies/kingdom-of-heaven

I have read this and it is all harmonize with Jesus' teachings. Is this all about Jesus' word?

Letsargue

:rotfl:

That's right, when I say I, it is him saying I not me.

Come on, I can hear you saying that I blaspheme, so bring it on.

If you were a Christian, you would be right. It is Christ who speaks when the Christian speaks, - But in your case it is Satan who is speaking. -- There are not any two of you who speak or believe the same thing and YOU say you are in Christ with your brothers who are different from You. - Now just what does Satan do or say; you know, that Wolf in that bloody sheep skin?? He is a liar, and (( his children are his LIES )), and His Lies are his children, for Satan is the father of IT / His LIES. -- Prove that wrong!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul stated when he was giving his opinion, when he was speaking by the spirit, when he was saying things that lined up with what he learned from the Spirit.

You deceive yourself.

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

When the Roman Catholic Church decided what material would go in the bible they would, by default, elevate Paul's words to be equal with Jesus' words.

Your accusations are born out of a frustration at not being able to control as you have been indoctrinated by doctrine.

Jesus is the master, he is my master.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You deceive yourself.

Paul taught many things Jesus did not teach.

You don't notice that because you blindly follow traditional faith. You need to read Jesus' word.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If you were a Christian, you would be right. It is Christ who speaks when the Christian speaks, - But in your case it is Satan who is speaking. -- There are not any two of you who speak or believe the same thing and YOU say you are in Christ with your brothers who are different from You. - Now just what does Satan do or say; you know, that Wolf in that bloody sheep skin?? He is a liar, and (( his children are his LIES )), and His Lies are his children, for Satan is the father of IT / His LIES. -- Prove that wrong!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Ignorance.

If the dog hadn't stopped to crap he would have caught the rabbit.

If you hadn't stopped to smell it you would have seen the chase.

Aimiel

You don't notice that because you blindly follow traditional faith. You need to read Jesus' word.
Paul spoke and wrote what Jesus spoke to or through him just as the other holy men of old did in Scripture. He is an Apostle of The Lamb, as is anyone The Lord anoints to that office.

Posted from the TOL App!

Zeke

Wonderful. Please take advantage of accessing links here for your own reading...that's what they're for. Links are highlighted in blue....move your cursor over them and click.

Read here to learn what the papers teach about the kingdom of heaven. If you agree with these principles then you may want to explore more.

Any recording of Jesus teaching.....or any religious teacher for that matter either stands or falls upon the truth or value of its content. Truth is 'related' or 'communicated' in different ways...yet its essence is the same. Terms and their associated values and meanings must be interpreted within context.

Paper 1 (text) is of fundamental importance being the first presentation on the Universal Father. The Universal Father is the First Source and Center of all that is. Besides revealing the character of Deity....the essential concepts of 'personality' and the 'thought-adjuster' are described.

Paper 1 - The Universal Father

pj

The male Father concept casting a superior role is an aspect I don't agree with, now I haven't read the papers so this maybe dealt with some where, but the male dominance over Creation is one I would question as programming, and derogatory to the One Source.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul spoke and wrote what Jesus spoke to or through him just as the other holy men of old did in Scripture. He is an Apostle of The Lamb, as is anyone The Lord anoints to that office.

Posted from the TOL App!

Jesus taught all what we need to know. We don't need Paul's teachings.

You don't seem to trust Jesus as perfect teacher.

Letsargue

What today's so called "christians" teach, has nothing to do with the ( TRUTH / CHRTST ). -- The Apostle Paul And Christ were the same One. That can be proven to one who cares about the Truth / Christ. Paul, with Christ in him, is given the name Jesus Christ, not just Jesus or just Christ. - The name - Jesus Christ means ( The Word being fulfilled ). That is Paul with Christ in him, not the complete Coming of Christ. - When Paul was about to be offered is when we hear the shout of Michael, the Arc Angel, who was Paul also, and that can be proven. --- You and yours will never Prove me Wrong using the Scriptures!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Urantia book dont out trump scripture.

It's not here to out trump, it's like an update. One day the UB will be updated.

(1932.1) 178:1.16 And forget not: We have made no direct attack upon the persons or upon the authority of those who sit in Moses’ seat; we only offered them the new light, which they have so vigorously rejected. We have assailed them only by the denunciation of their spiritual disloyalty to the very truths which they profess to teach and safeguard. We clashed with these established leaders and recognized rulers only when they threw themselves directly in the way of the preaching of the gospel of the kingdom to the sons of men. And even now, it is not we who assail them, but they who seek our destruction. Do not forget that you are commissioned to go forth preaching only the good news. You are not to attack the old ways; you are skillfully to put the leaven of new truth in the midst of the old beliefs. Let the Spirit of Truth do his own work. Let controversy come only when they who despise the truth force it upon you. But when the willful unbeliever attacks you, do not hesitate to stand in vigorous defense of the truth which has saved and sanctified you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What today's so called "christians" teach, has nothing to do with the ( TRUTH / CHRTST ). -- The Apostle Paul And Christ were the same One. That can be proven to one who cares about the Truth / Christ. Paul, with Christ in him, is given the name Jesus Christ, not just Jesus or just Christ. - The name - Jesus Christ means ( The Word being fulfilled ). That is Paul with Christ in him, not the complete Coming of Christ. - When Paul was about to be offered is when we hear the shout of Michael, the Arc Angel, who was Paul also, and that can be proven. --- You and yours will never Prove me Wrong using the Scriptures!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Sorry, I disagree with you. I don't believe Paul has the same spirit as Jesus'. Paul tought many thing that Jesus did not teach.

I will not prove you, it is not my job to correct or prove you wrong. Jesus will correct you.

journey

I pray that the Holy Spirit softens your hearts for the hearing of God's Word, the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.