The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The Urantia Book is doctrines of demons, and makes Christ into a son and not The Only Begotten Son. It tramples The Blood under the feet of the reader. It takes God's Word and tosses It out the window.

(( That may, OR May not BE!!! )), BUT!!! -- You have PROVED NOTHING with your SPIT from your "Own Gut"!!! -- God / Christ / "Christ's WILL", - "WILL" for ever be,; - no matter what any of us think, OR Have Faith IN!! -- Your Government's Law says, - ALL have the right to their Own Religion!!!!! - (( BUT )), You ALL are above your own Government, AND ALL gods. You all are Now on the side of ISIS!!!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Letsargue

Jesus teachings are simple and clear to me. And I don't need complicated talk about God and Jesus.

People are making God so complicated to understand and it is not easy to reach. But Jesus made it simple about God and Himself.

You're missing the POINT of the Wording of GOD. The Scriptures Are NOT Just teachings, They are a LARGE Set of Truths, Just like Atoms and Molecules, They (( Construct God )), Read it, that's what God is saying ALL the Time in that World!! - (( The WORD Was Made Flesh, and is the "Savior" / ( Surnamed ) "Jesus", the un-filled Word )).
((( Luke 21:22 KJV ))) -- 22- "For (( these be the Days of Vengeance )), ((( that ALL things which are written (( may be ful-filled ))". --//-----
(( Christ FILLED FULL of Creation )). -- Christ IS The Creation of the NEW Heavens and New Earth The "PLACE" Prepared For the SAVED!!. - Nothing Carnal, - BUT ONLY The Spirit of GOD, - ALL TRUTH (( DONE ))!!!! - This is how I look and see in the Looking Glass Now, as said by Christ through PAUL!! -- Just READ IT!!

Paul, -- 081714

Letsargue

Jesus teachings are simple and clear to me. And I don't need complicated talk about God and Jesus.

People are making God so complicated to understand and it is not easy to reach. But Jesus made it simple about God and Himself.

It's impossible for the greatest minds on earth to ( understand ) the Word of God!!! -- The deal IS, to Believe all / "ALL" of Him. -- FAITH is HIM. It's Not Genius, Just Faith / Truth / CHRIST / GOD!!! - THEN He "WILL" show you ALL Things!! - That's what God says, and I teach!!

Paul -- 081714

Letsargue

WRONG!!!

1 John 3:14

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

They HATE Christians.

The 'WE" - there, IS NOT including YOU!!! - That was 2,000 years ago in that same world You accept by your own Hatful Knowledge, - Full of HATE, - in you all; there is No Room of LOVE. That IS - ISIS!!! - He is now, - in your world, and the likes of you, have brought him, through Vote!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Letsargue

That's why you have been sucked into the urantia book.

See, satan wants to remain incognito.

When I shine the Light on him, his first and last resort is tell me I am giving him too much credit.

In other words I exposed him but by doing so I must be doing something wrong.

He cant make people believe he's God if they know it's him.

Better wake up.

You have NO Light to shine from the ( Shadow of Christ ) you stand in your Hatred. - The Light IS The Total Christ, and Him filled full of HIMSELF, Not YOU!!! -- You are certainly not Like Christ, / Christian!!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Letsargue

Yeah, kinda like Jesus protecting George Washington while he was a military leader.:drum:

Then hey, how come Jesus gave ole Sosthenes a beat down?

Then when some of those guys were tryin' to pick up their money,in them mini skirts, what do yuh reckon was the exposed target for that whip chord Jesus braided?

OUCH!!!

That's your Truth you must defend yourself with - from Truth???

Paul, David -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Is this book sold at book store?

How big is it? Is it bigger than the Bible?

I know you said you father introduced to you but how did he learn about the book?

thanks. Just curios.

Yes, Barns and Noble carries it, they have it in the religious or new age section. Amazon.com has them, a used one is pretty cheep. Or it's free online.

Some people just start with part 4, the Jesus story. You will love it!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Well, mainstream churches made God and Jesus so complicated. It is so wrong.

So I don't take mainstreamers word too seriously.

Caino and freelight have such godly manner. This book must be doing something right.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. They sure have godly witnessing with their conduct.

Aimiel is another fearful heckler who has not read the book but is sure it is not from Christ.

This section, while complex, and comes after a lot of explanation about God on Paradise, explains that our creator Son is in fact an only-begotten Son in his divine uniqueness.

1. Origin and Nature of Creator Sons

(234.6) 21:1.1 "When the fullness of absolute spiritual ideation in the Eternal Son encounters the fullness of absolute personality concept in the Universal Father, when such a creative union is finally and fully attained, when such absolute identity of spirit and such infinite oneness of personality concept occur, then, right then and there, without the loss of anything of personality or prerogative by either of the infinite Deities, there flashes into full-fledged being a new and original Creator Son, the only-begotten Son of the perfect ideal and the powerful idea whose union produces this new creator personality of power and perfection.

(235.1) 21:1.2 Each Creator Son is the only-begotten and only-begettable offspring of the perfect union of the original concepts of the two infinite and eternal and perfect minds of the ever-existent Creators of the universe of universes. There never can be another such Son because each Creator Son is the unqualified, finished, and final expression and embodiment of all of every phase of every feature of every possibility of every divine reality that could, throughout all eternity, ever be found in, expressed by, or evolved from, those divine creative potentials which united to bring this Michael Son into existence. Each Creator Son is the absolute of the united deity concepts which constitute his divine origin.

(235.2) 21:1.3 The divine natures of these Creator Sons are, in principle, derived equally from the attributes of both Paradise parents. All partake of the fullness of the divine nature of the Universal Father and of the creative prerogatives of the Eternal Son, but as we observe the practical outworking of the Michael functions in the universes, we discern apparent differences. Some Creator Sons appear to be more like God the Father; others more like God the Son. For example: The trend of administration in the universe of Nebadon suggests that its Creator and ruling Son is one whose nature and character more resemble that of the Eternal Mother Son. It should be further stated that some universes are presided over by Paradise Michaels who appear equally to resemble God the Father and God the Son. And these observations are in no sense implied criticisms; they are simply a recording of fact.

(235.3) 21:1.4 I do not know the exact number of Creator Sons in existence, but I have good reasons for believing that there are more than seven hundred thousand. Now, we know that there are exactly seven hundred thousand Unions of Days and no more are being created. We also observe that the ordained plans of the present universe age seem to indicate that one Union of Days is to be stationed in each local universe as the counseling ambassador of the Trinity. We note further that the constantly increasing number of Creator Sons already exceeds the stationary number of the Unions of Days. But concerning the destiny of the Michaels beyond seven hundred thousand, we have never been informed."

The Bible:

…8Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '? 10"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.…

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's why you have been sucked into the urantia book.

See, satan wants to remain incognito.

When I shine the Light on him, his first and last resort is tell me I am giving him too much credit.

In other words I exposed him but by doing so I must be doing something wrong.

He cant make people believe he's God if they know it's him.

Better wake up.

You live in fear of a Satan God that doesn't exist. You bought into the false teachers of the pulpit which use fear and manipulation to control people. You perpetuate a belief that the false Satan God would be greater and more powerful that the real God. Jesus already defeated the jr officer who rebelled and he proved you wrong.

"Go and sin no more" ....and stop blaming your own problems on an imaginary Satan.

Letsargue

I can and do, since I find The Blood of Christ to be precious and The Word of God to be far more important than the half-truths invented by demons.

Lord, -- Do Not Have Mercy!!!

You have NO Idea what you're talking about, - Nothing!!!!

Just How do you purpose anyone come in contact with the "Blood" of ((( Christ ))) and not the Blood of Jesus?? - THE Blood of Jesus is totally out of reach of Anyone!!!!! (((( HE POURED IT OUT - on the Ground ))))!!!! -- How ignoring of Truth / CHRIST can any Foolish Genius GET????

Jesus did get "ALL" his blood dumped out on the Grown with "ALL" / ( "ALL" ) the Water that was IN His Body, -- (( W-H-Y ))????
(( Psalms 22:15 KJV )) -- 15- "( My strength is (( "DRIED" UP )) like a ((( "Potsherd" ))); and ((( My Tongue cleaveth to My jaws ))); and ( thou hast brought me into the "DUST" of death )". --//----- Strength = Muscles / Flesh.

Can any of you smarter than God Geniuses, read that as IS, - AND Believe IT / Have Faith in IT??? -- NO!!! - You all are TOO Smart, You have your OWN Tail to Tell!!!

The Priority there is, How / "HOW" - (( "My Tongue Cleaveth to My Jaws ))??? -- Look at this, -- is this a miss-print:> (( Cleaveth to My Jaws )), ( Cleaveth ) / ( "Cleaveth" ) to My (( JAW --"S" )); - How can that BE??? - (( How many JAWS does His Tongue cleave to ))?? - Smart - AIN'T You all, but none of you have ever seen that!! -- Because you all are Blind!! -- Questions?? - Probably Not; - who cares???

Paul, David -- 081714

Aimiel

If he were imaginary men wouldn't quote his words in the UB and promote his demonic doctrine as if it were Truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

Letsargue

You live in fear of a Satan God that doesn't exist. You bought into the false teachers of the pulpit which use fear and manipulation to control people. You perpetuate a belief that the false Satan God would be greater and more powerful that the real God. Jesus already defeated the jr officer who rebelled and he proved you wrong.

"Go and sin no more" ....and stop blaming your own problems on an imaginary Satan.

A problem, Sorry.

Who is Jesus talking to, - the carnal outer man, or his Heart, and Who is that man's Inner Man?

All man can Only have one of Only two Spiritual knowledges, The Spirit of Christ, OR the Spirit of the Devil / Satan.

Paul -- 081714

Letsargue

If he were imaginary men wouldn't quote his words in the UB and promote his demonic doctrine as if it were Truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

((( IS That YOUR Answer )))??????? - What did you use from the Word of God???? - Or was it from Your Father the Devil's teaching that You USED???? -- That was not the Sword of God that you just defended Yourself, and Your god with!!!!!

Paul, David -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
A problem, Sorry.

Who is Jesus talking to, - the carnal outer man, or his Heart, and Who is that man's Inner Man?

All man can Only have one of Only two Spiritual knowledges, The Spirit of Christ, OR the Spirit of the Devil / Satan.

Paul -- 081714

Jesus is speaking to the mind of the follower that has a choice. Man had been under the impression that he was the property of the evil ones, the truth is, we are all sons and daughters of God, by faith we may realize this ennobling truth.

Letsargue

Aimiel is another fearful heckler who has not read the book but is sure it is not from Christ.

This section, while complex, and comes after a lot of explanation about God on Paradise, explains that our creator Son is in fact an only-begotten Son in his divine uniqueness.

1. Origin and Nature of Creator Sons

(234.6) 21:1.1 "When the fullness of absolute spiritual ideation in the Eternal Son encounters the fullness of absolute personality concept in the Universal Father, when such a creative union is finally and fully attained, when such absolute identity of spirit and such infinite oneness of personality concept occur, then, right then and there, without the loss of anything of personality or prerogative by either of the infinite Deities, there flashes into full-fledged being a new and original Creator Son, the only-begotten Son of the perfect ideal and the powerful idea whose union produces this new creator personality of power and perfection.

(235.1) 21:1.2 Each Creator Son is the only-begotten and only-begettable offspring of the perfect union of the original concepts of the two infinite and eternal and perfect minds of the ever-existent Creators of the universe of universes. There never can be another such Son because each Creator Son is the unqualified, finished, and final expression and embodiment of all of every phase of every feature of every possibility of every divine reality that could, throughout all eternity, ever be found in, expressed by, or evolved from, those divine creative potentials which united to bring this Michael Son into existence. Each Creator Son is the absolute of the united deity concepts which constitute his divine origin.

(235.2) 21:1.3 The divine natures of these Creator Sons are, in principle, derived equally from the attributes of both Paradise parents. All partake of the fullness of the divine nature of the Universal Father and of the creative prerogatives of the Eternal Son, but as we observe the practical outworking of the Michael functions in the universes, we discern apparent differences. Some Creator Sons appear to be more like God the Father; others more like God the Son. For example: The trend of administration in the universe of Nebadon suggests that its Creator and ruling Son is one whose nature and character more resemble that of the Eternal Mother Son. It should be further stated that some universes are presided over by Paradise Michaels who appear equally to resemble God the Father and God the Son. And these observations are in no sense implied criticisms; they are simply a recording of fact.

(235.3) 21:1.4 I do not know the exact number of Creator Sons in existence, but I have good reasons for believing that there are more than seven hundred thousand. Now, we know that there are exactly seven hundred thousand Unions of Days and no more are being created. We also observe that the ordained plans of the present universe age seem to indicate that one Union of Days is to be stationed in each local universe as the counseling ambassador of the Trinity. We note further that the constantly increasing number of Creator Sons already exceeds the stationary number of the Unions of Days. But concerning the destiny of the Michaels beyond seven hundred thousand, we have never been informed."

The Bible:

…8Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '? 10"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.…

I have to point out something here, and it comes as a surprise to me.

When reading some of these, even though it is written differently, with a great more detail; - to me, it seems that the writer is looking somewhat at the same thing, but From a far different angle than the Bible is written. -- However, I still see a lot that I have problems with, but this is NOT the Total rejection of the Christian teaching.

I'll point out, or show my definition of this later. This is something different, and I have to "kinda" twist my Mind toward this, and Look through the glasses. (( Parable )).

Paul -- 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I have to point out something here, and it comes as a surprise to me.

When reading some of these, even though it is written differently, with a great more detail; - to me, it seems that the writer is looking somewhat at the same thing, but From a far different angle than the Bible is written. -- However, I still see a lot that I have problems with, but this is NOT the Total rejection of the Christian teaching.

I'll point out, or show my definition of this later. This is something different, and I have to "kinda" twist my Mind toward this, and Look through the glasses. (( Parable )).

Paul -- 081714

True, I often think about how difficult it was for the Apostles to be willing to let go of so many cherished ideas and beliefs for the new and better way. Revelation always reveals new things that require men to be willing to grow or not.

Letsargue

True, I often think about how difficult it was for the Apostles to be willing to let go of so many cherished ideas and beliefs for the new and better way. Revelation always reveals new things that require men to be willing to grow or not.

Well, - right now, to me it looks like both are SAY - somewhat the SAME Thing, - but, looking at the "same thing" differently. - This is a Real Challenge. - Nothing like what these ~so called "Christians" teach. They ALL teach everything - contradicting the Whole Bible, AND each other!!

Paul -- 081714

Letsargue

Jesus is speaking to the mind of the follower that has a choice. Man had been under the impression that he was the property of the evil ones, the truth is, we are all sons and daughters of God, by faith we may realize this ennobling truth.

WELL, Again, - If, - say, the Devil, or Satan is Just "ONLY" the wrong Belief, - and that I do. ( There is NO Really - some kind of a Bad GUY that sneaks into people ). I see who He or that is Here:> (( John 8:44 KJV )) -- 44- "When ( he speaketh a lie ), ( he speaketh of "his own"): (( for "he is a liar" )), "AND" ((( the father of "IT" )))". --//----- SO, - If he speaks of His OWN, and If The Devil is the Father of the LIE. - ( No man has ever really heard a spirit speak with carnal ears ); So what is heard by the Lost is ( HIS OWN ) thoughts that is wrong according to that which is Right and ( GOOD / GODLY ), the Good / Godly thought, his thoughts are "more Supreme", or "higher" than the bad thoughts / Satan.

( That's hard for me to print ).

Paul -- 081714

Letsargue

Posted from the TOL App!

Come On!!! -- Just Read the Scriptures straight through, at Least 8 times over the (( "Shortest" Time )) Possible for you, - like every 3 or 4 day, at Least ( To busy to ) do that!! - So just stay ignorant / keep "ignoring" what ( Is Written ) that you have NO idea what IT is really saying!!!

Paul, David -- 080714

Status
Not open for further replies.