"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you"? "The Kingdom of God is INSIDE you? - Luke 17:21

beameup

It is to each in his or her own appointed times, and it is not like how Judas the betrayer thought of it, as a physical kingdom, neither does it come all at once in "full wealth" or force, (parachrema as used in Luke 19:11 in the following passage), neither is it like the carnal minded Pharisees believed just Judas Iskariot the carnal minded betrayer:

But there are some who believe not the Testimony of Yeshua: and they stand in a very long line behind Judas Iskariot, the flesh minded Pharisees, Sadducs, and Scribes, and millions of other flesh minded "Christians" still awaiting a world domination global empire dominion of flesh concocted in the machinations of their own vain imaginations. :)

:mock:
Still babbling :blabla: I see. I've encountered some "babblers" that have saliva running down their cheek.
Often they have Attention Deficit Disorder and other tormenters :burnlib: As well, they blurt-out and interject themselves into other people's conversations. :nono:

flintstoned

The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation:

Neither shall they say, Look, over here it is! or, Behold, over there it is!
For behold, the kingdom of Elohim is INSIDE you!

:duh:
:sheep:

Um, yes indeed the coming of the Kingdom will be seen by the WHOLE WORLD! There will be no way that you could NOT see it. It will be as obvious as the nose in front of your face.

==Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him--even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

You are just confused by Jesus' response to the Pharisees who were looking for a sign. Jesus was letting them know that they will not be able to watch for a sign because the kingdom will come without warning. Just like in the days of Noah. Nobody can predict when it will happen. And nobody can point to it only being in a certain place, because the Kingdom of God will be here in our midst for everyone to see.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Word up........

Word up........

Strong's Greek Definition for # 1787
1787 // entov // entos // en-tos' //
from 1722 ; prep
AV - within 2; 2
1) within, inside
1a) within you i.e. in the midst of you
1b) within you i.e. your soul
http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/strongs/ref/?stgh=greek&stnm=1787

Strong's Concordance
entos: within, among
Original Word: ἐντός
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: entos
Phonetic Spelling: (en-tos')
Short Definition: within, inside, the inside
Definition: within, inside, the inside.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 1787: ἐντός
ἐντός, adverb ((from ἐν, opposed to ἐκτός), within, inside: with the genitive ἐντός ὑμῶν, within you, i. e. in the midst of you, Luke 17:21 (ἐντός αὐτῶν, Xenophon, an. 1, 10, 3 (but see the passage); ἐντός τούτων, Hell. 2, 3, 19; others); others, within you (i. e. in your souls), a meaning which the use of the word permits (ἐντός μου, Psalm 38:4 (); Psalm 108:22 (), etc.; (Hippolytus, ref. haer. 5, 7, 8; Petrus Alexandrinus, epistle can. 5)), but not the context; τό ἐντός, the inside, Matthew 23:26.
http://biblehub.com/greek/1787.htm

Matthew 23:26
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within
[entos] the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Matthew 23:26 YLT
26 'Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside
[entos] of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean.

In addition you are utterly ignoring the context surrounding what is said:

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within
[entos] you.

The word rendered "observation" in Luke 17:20 above means OCULAR and VISUAL, that is, something that may be seen with the physical eye, thus, The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-vision-observation: neither shall they say, Look, over here! or Behold, over there it is! for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is INSIDE you.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance #3907
observation.
From paratereo; inspection, i.e. Ocular evidence -- observation.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 3907: παρατήρησις
παρατήρησις, παρατηρήσεως, ἡ (παρατηρέω), observation ((Polybius 16, 22, 8), Diodorus, Josephus, Antoninus, Plutarch, others): μετά παρατηρήσεως, in such a manner that it can be watched with the eyes, i. e. in a visible manner, Luke 17:20.
http://biblehub.com/greek/3907.htm

:thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Word up.....

Word up.....

You are misdtaking entos for mesos and using the meaning of mesos in your understanding of the statement. Here is where the Master himself uses mesos in the way in which you are thinking:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst
[G3319 mesos] of them.

If you reject what is being said here then how will you be able see the kingdom of Elohim?
If you cannot see the kingdom of Elohim then you are not born from above, (John 3:3).
Simple as that . . . :)

:thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Kingdom now and kingdom come.....unfolding presently......

Kingdom now and kingdom come.....unfolding presently......

Lets note that the kingdom is both now and wherever and whenever the presence, reign or authority of God is present. The expressions/manifestations/revelations of God will unveil themselves thru time and various dispensations, but forever the kingdom is within, being realized by the inner man in the Spirit.

"the kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit".

"know you not that you are the temple of God?"

The omnipresence of Spirit IS :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Lets note that the kingdom is both now and wherever and whenever the presence, reign or authority of God is present. The expressions/manifestations/revelations of God will unveil themselves thru time and various dispensations, but forever the kingdom is within, being realized by the inner man in the Spirit.

"the kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit".

Wrong light

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

There are different spheres of GOD's reigning.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

God's Truth

Is the devil bound? It's his world.

It doesn't mean Jesus isn't reigning now.

I gave many scriptures that say Jesus is reigning now.

Jesus IS reigning NOW and UNTIL he has put every enemy under his feet.

Ephesians 1:10 for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him.

"'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."'

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

Hebrews 10:13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool,

God's Truth

Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

You just read where that scripture says God put all things in subjection under his feet. Just because we do not see it does not change the truth.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One God Omnipresent........

One God Omnipresent........

Wrong light

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I'd encourage you to consider what OMNIPRESENCE means relating to the Spirit of 'God' which is INFINITE :)

Meditate on that just a little more, until it dawns on you,...that God is One, and God is ALL :)

There is nowhere you can go outside of the Infinite One.

Consider infinity.

Since 'God' is LIGHT,....as long as you abide in God-consciousness,....there is no 'wrong light', but in your imagination.

God is the One Infinite Light....the Infinite All.

In the Shekinah :surf:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Ubiquity.......

Ubiquity.......

The concept of sight to a blind person is indeed magic.

Also the reality that 'God', yes.... the Infinite God himself, could indwell one's soul, is also a very magical idea for some :)

If we as theists of any brand actually believe 'God' is INFINITE, then we have to forego our concepts that limit or distort that infinity, and just accept 'God' as the One Absolute REALITY.

In this, we consider the All-ness of 'God'. 'God' includes All There IS...and more :)

marhig

: thumb: that's great :)

marhig

I'd encourage you to consider what OMNIPRESENCE means relating to the Spirit of 'God' which is INFINITE :)

Meditate on that just a little more, until it dawns on you,...that God is One, and God is ALL :)

There is nowhere you can go outside of the Infinite One.

Consider infinity.

Since 'God' is LIGHT,....as long as you abide in God-consciousness,....there is no 'wrong light', but in your imagination.

God is the One Infinite Light....the Infinite All.

In the Shekinah :surf:

And it starts with the first light, daybreak, and thats the revelation that Jesus is the Christ. Then as the light dawns and the day progresses and as the son rises within our hearts and as we start to receive progressive revelation we start to see clearer, we start to rise up as walk in the noonday with the brightest light of God Christ Jesus, and we see the picture clearly and we're not looking through a glass darkly anymore. And we are brought from darkness into the light through Christ by the holy spirit of God.

daqq

:mock:
Still babbling :blabla: I see. I've encountered some "babblers" that have saliva running down their cheek.
Often they have Attention Deficit Disorder and other tormenters :burnlib: As well, they blurt-out and interject themselves into other people's conversations. :nono:

Um, yes indeed the coming of the Kingdom will be seen by the WHOLE WORLD! There will be no way that you could NOT see it. It will be as obvious as the nose in front of your face.

==Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him--even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

You are just confused by Jesus' response to the Pharisees who were looking for a sign. Jesus was letting them know that they will not be able to watch for a sign because the kingdom will come without warning. Just like in the days of Noah. Nobody can predict when it will happen. And nobody can point to it only being in a certain place, because the Kingdom of God will be here in our midst for everyone to see.

It is to each in his or her own appointed times, and it is not like how Judas the betrayer thought of it, as a physical kingdom, neither does it come all at once in "full wealth" or force, (parachrema as used in Luke 19:11 in the following passage), neither is it like the carnal minded Pharisees believed just Judas Iskariot the carnal minded betrayer:

Luke 19:11-20 KJV
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem,
and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that
when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

1) The kingdom of Elohim does not come immediately, parachrema, or "full-wealth", (all at once).
2) The nobleman went to a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return, (Golgotha).
3) The Nobleman returned having received a kingdom, (Acts 2).
4) The Nobleman began to SUMMON UP his servants to give an account: it is PRIVATE, (BEMA).
5) Then came the first . . .
6) Then came the second . . .
7) Then came another . . .
8) Then another, then another, then another, and so on and so on, and continuing presently.

But there are some who believe not the Testimony of Yeshua: and they stand in a very long line behind Judas Iskariot, the flesh minded Pharisees, Sadducs, and Scribes, and millions of other flesh minded "Christians" still awaiting a world domination global empire dominion of flesh concocted in the machinations of their own vain imaginations. :)

And again:

Mark 13:21-23 ASV
21 And then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ; or, Lo, there;
believe it not:
22 for there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show signs and wonders, that they may lead astray, if possible, the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have told you all things beforehand.

Mark 13:31 ASV
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Strong's Greek Definition for # 1787
1787 // entov // entos // en-tos' //
from 1722 ; prep
AV - within 2; 2
1) within, inside
1a) within you i.e. in the midst of you
1b) within you i.e. your soul
http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/strongs/ref/?stgh=greek&stnm=1787

Strong's Concordance
entos: within, among
Original Word: ἐντός
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: entos
Phonetic Spelling: (en-tos')
Short Definition: within, inside, the inside
Definition: within, inside, the inside.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 1787: ἐντός
ἐντός, adverb ((from ἐν, opposed to ἐκτός), within, inside: with the genitive ἐντός ὑμῶν, within you, i. e. in the midst of you, Luke 17:21 (ἐντός αὐτῶν, Xenophon, an. 1, 10, 3 (but see the passage); ἐντός τούτων, Hell. 2, 3, 19; others); others, within you (i. e. in your souls), a meaning which the use of the word permits (ἐντός μου, Psalm 38:4 (); Psalm 108:22 (), etc.; (Hippolytus, ref. haer. 5, 7, 8; Petrus Alexandrinus, epistle can. 5)), but not the context; τό ἐντός, the inside, Matthew 23:26.
http://biblehub.com/greek/1787.htm

Matthew 23:26
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within
[entos] the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Matthew 23:26 YLT
26 'Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside
[entos] of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean.

In addition you are utterly ignoring the context surrounding what is said:

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within
[entos] you.

The word rendered "observation" in Luke 17:20 above means OCULAR and VISUAL, that is, something that may be seen with the physical eye, thus, The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-vision-observation: neither shall they say, Look, over here! or Behold, over there it is! for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is INSIDE you.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance #3907
observation.
From paratereo; inspection, i.e. Ocular evidence -- observation.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 3907: παρατήρησις
παρατήρησις, παρατηρήσεως, ἡ (παρατηρέω), observation ((Polybius 16, 22, 8), Diodorus, Josephus, Antoninus, Plutarch, others): μετά παρατηρήσεως, in such a manner that it can be watched with the eyes, i. e. in a visible manner, Luke 17:20.
http://biblehub.com/greek/3907.htm

So then, thus far we have from the first page of this thread by the teachings of Yeshua:

1) The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-vision-observation:
2) Neither shall they say, Look, over here! or Behold, over there it is!
3) For behold, the kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN-INSIDE you!
4) And then if any shall say to you, Behold, here is the Messiah, or, Look there: Believe it not!
5) Take heed to yourselves: Behold, I have told you all things beforehand!
6) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away!
7) The kingdom of Elohim does not come immediately, parachrema, or "full-wealth", (all at once).
8) A nobleman went to a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom and to return, (Golgotha).
9) Then the Nobleman returned, having received a kingdom, (Acts 2).
10) The Nobleman began to SUMMON UP his servants to give an account: it is PRIVATE, (BEMA).
11) Then came the first of his servants . . .
12) Then came the second of his servants . . .
13) Then came another of his servants . . .
14) Then another, then another, then another, and so on and so on, and continuing presently.

But there are some who believe not the Testimony of Yeshua; and they stand in a very long line behind Judas Iskariot, and the flesh minded Pharisees, Sadducs, and Scribes, and millions of other flesh minded "Christians" still awaiting a world domination global empire dominion of flesh concocted in the machinations of their own vain imaginations. For they only give lip service when it comes to the teachings of Yeshua, and all his Apostles, who clearly tell them that they and their own bodies are the temple of Elohim: Know you not that you are the temple of Elohim and that the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of Elohim, that one shall Elohim destroy; for the temple of Elohim is holy, which temple you are, (1 Cor 3:16-17).

Ezekiel 7:20-25
20 As for the beauty of His ornament, He set it in majesty: but they appointed the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein;
[within] therefore have I set it far from them:
21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.
22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute My secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.
23 Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
24 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
25 Destruction comes; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Behold, you among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I work a work in your days which you will not believe, though it has been told you. For behold, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty goy, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling-place tabernacles that are not their own. They are terrible and dreadful: their own judgment and their own dignity comes forth from of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than leopards and more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from afar; they shall fly as the eagle that speeds to eat! They come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather captivity as the sand. And they shall scoff at your kings, and your princes shall be a laughingstock to them: they shall deride every strong hold; and they shall heap up your dust, and take you.

Luke 11:24-26 KJV
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my
house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself;
and they enter in, [within] and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Acts 13:40-41 KJV
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you
[Habakkuk 1:5].

emoticon-giggling.gif